2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Rush »

checkerz wrote:Constructive Criticism 101
Track is aids = sorry there isn't a cure for aids available, and I'm not sure how a track can have aids, but when you have your scientific files ready we'd be happy to review them and see if we can discover the cure and make millions.
cale726 wrote:well seems like not alot of time into this weeks tracks because it is aids
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Colin Moore #727

Post by Colin Moore #727 »

When I try to connect to elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19808 it says that my track is modified. May i please have some help?
Colin Moore
ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Post by ConnerPeavy »

Colin Moore #727 wrote:When I try to connect to elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19808 it says that my track is modified. May i please have some help?
checkerz wrote:Updated track files are available.

You just need the step 1 with the different versions and you'll be good to go.
Discord: Peavy#7738
Colin Moore #727

Post by Colin Moore #727 »

ConnerPeavy wrote:
Colin Moore #727 wrote:When I try to connect to elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19808 it says that my track is modified. May i please have some help?
checkerz wrote:Updated track files are available.

You just need the step 1 with the different versions and you'll be good to go.
Okay thanks
Colin Moore
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Anything we can do against these types of people? I never did anything to him btw, and the only thing I ever said in chat was "really?". Oh and I was not lagging at all either, under 100 ping the entire race.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Whatever happened to get what you get and don't throw a fit? I've never seen so many people rage over the track. Personally, track is awesome, the looks are a solid 6/10 though, I actually liked the first traction because you had to actually flow and not just be wide open everywhere, maybe dial the traction back just a tad to where when you get sketch you slide more, because rn I find myself saving shit that would kill me, this track is just as good as the rest of this year, for the halfway point in the season I'd say 9.9/10 for 2016 tracks. But hey maybe I'm just not a Whinny cunt.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

AHeckman2 wrote:Chase being an ass
Can't say that surprises me.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:Chase being an ass
Can't say that surprises me.
Tanner Rogers
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Heckman,

The stuff in chat is enough to get him a mute in ban court I'm sure.

JLV's server rules are in effect during qualifying. Judging from his history and the actions he's showing there, I don't think it'll be long before he gets a ban.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

checkerz wrote:Heckman,

The stuff in chat is enough to get him a mute in ban court I'm sure.

JLV's server rules are in effect during qualifying. Judging from his history and the actions he's showing there, I don't think it'll be long before he gets a ban.
Alright I'll post it I suppose.
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

checkerz wrote:It seems many of you skipped school on the day that constructive criticism was taught. Good thing I paid attention that day and can help you with some examples.

Constructive Criticism 101

Traction is too slippery (or sticky) = feedback we can listen to and adjust*
Decals fall apart when graphics are turned down = feedback we can listen to and adjust*
Bumps are too big = feedback we can listen to and adjust*
Scaling is too small = feedback we can listen to and adjust*
* - We will make our best decision as a team. It won't please everyone, but we will definitely discuss and research and make the best decision possible.

Track is aids = sorry there isn't a cure for aids available, and I'm not sure how a track can have aids, but when you have your scientific files ready we'd be happy to review them and see if we can discover the cure and make millions.

Track was rushed = sorry, that's not the case, but we'd love to see your evidence of what makes you feel this way so we can continue to improve.

Track sucks = sorry, our track is not a vacuum cleaner or hooker or your momma

A single college credit costs approximately $300-400, but I will include this lesson for free with your $25 donation to rF. Have a nice day.

Not gonna lie, im a little miffed while reading this. You emphasize constructive critisism, yet when people go out of their way to make suggestions, long, thought out, well worded siggestions, to make racing better, it gets ignored, however as soon as people start posting pictures of ice rinks, and flaming the track, you immediately yield to what they want and go back to the old shit traction, completely fucking off everyone else who tried to be constructive, or who thoight the track was a huge step in the right direction.

I guess long story short dont expext constructive critisism from people when you show that thatll get them nowhere, but sensless flaming, meme posting, and bitching will get them the change they want.

Thats all from me, im out of here till indoors, these tracks just arent even fun to ride./endrant.

Ps, the new emf track is awesome, its definitely not impossible to make tracks that ride and race great...
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You are free to dislike the traction, but you shouldn't throw a hissy fit whenever your specific requests aren't catered to. You did the same thing last week. Grow up.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ezra

Post by Ezra »

KTM57 wrote:You are free to dislike the traction, but you shouldn't throw a hissy fit whenever your specific requests aren't catered to. You did the same thing last week. Grow up.
Actually, i didnt do any form of bitching last week, and if you read what u said, youd see that im not having a bitch fit about the traction, im havimg a bitch fit that it was perfect upon the first release, and then two hours in, and a bunch of whiney people later they changed the traction on us, and completely fucked the track...
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

Ezra wrote:
KTM57 wrote:You are free to dislike the traction, but you shouldn't throw a hissy fit whenever your specific requests aren't catered to. You did the same thing last week. Grow up.
Actually, i didnt do any form of bitching last week, and if you read what u said, youd see that im not having a bitch fit about the traction, im havimg a bitch fit that it was perfect upon the first release, and then two hours in, and a bunch of whiney people later they changed the traction on us, and completely fucked the track...
I don't think you understand that the first traction was not mean't to actually be used on the whole track, It was last years Millville traction that was only supposed to be used in the rollers. Chris found out that it got messed up at some point so they re released it with the traction that was supposed to be used in the first place.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Ezra wrote:Actually, i didnt do any form of bitching last week
Ezra wrote:It is a bit disappointing to feel like the feedback isnt much being listened to, even more traction this week?? Also, i dont see why parts of the track are TOTALLY smooth, and then all of a sudden, a giant breaking bump, or huge rut/berm/thing appears.

Ive had my bitch, ill carry on and just be happy ive got a new track to ride again this week! Any track is better than no track in my eyes!
You said it, not me!
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 1&p=720776
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.