2016 MXS Italian Championship - Official topic

Organize races and post results here
Creiz89
Team: JNR Motorsports

Re: 2016 MXS Italian Championship - Official topic

Post by Creiz89 »

Didn´t have time race all the races, but this was still a great series!
Thanks a lot to the guys who put in all the effort it takes to host a good championship, even when little brats complain about "not getting their moneys worth" (haha, see what I did there).
JNR Motorsports
MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Post by MxTracksScotland »

thanks for this series.. Has been fun running my 1st whole series and getting a 4th overall. Shout-out @Honda23 for allway's helping me with track problems and so on.!! And for the last round . i just think wasn't the best idea run that track for what has been a well run series. a think the numbers last night proved that. cheers again :D
ivan559
Team: RKI Racing Team

Post by ivan559 »

MxTracksScotland wrote:thanks for this series.. Has been fun running my 1st whole series and getting a 4th overall. Shout-out @Honda23 for allway's helping me with track problems and so on.!! And for the last round . i just think wasn't the best idea run that track for what has been a well run series. a think the numbers last night proved that. cheers again :D
Thanks for the good comments, happy that you enjoyed :lol: . About last round you said something wrong, check all the motos and number of riders, you will see that the track that have less riders during race was Giavera, one of the best grippy track of the season so ... in general in the second moto we had always less riders. I think that the problem with Namur was the traction, but when you have replica series you have to do a replica tracks, and in Namur the word grip doesn't exist, and as a rider you have to ride in all conditions, you have to adapt, when things came hard real man start to fight ! Change the way you ride, technical tracks are like this, so this is my opinion, but i can be wrong .
2015 EMF Italian Championship - Amateur Open - 1st