2016 SX Madness Series hosted by rF Gaming (LITES SIGNUPS OPEN - TEAM CHAMP SUNDAY!)

Organize races and post results here
Lipsett221
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2016 SX Madness Series hosted by rF Gaming (SIGN UPS OPEN)

Post by Lipsett221 »

We will all sit here waiting for the password while Vurb and Dunivant are try harding the shit out of the track.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Lipsett221 wrote:We will all sit here waiting for the password while Vurb and Dunivant are try harding the shit out of the track.
For real, everybody that is fast already has it but all of us ams don't get it, makes perfect sense.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

The guys that helped with the series, which is very few, have it. I'd like you to show me anyone else that does...

You guys whine a lot, did anyone tell you that?
bbr451
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by bbr451 »

Boi. Send that McPassword
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

To everyone who has been trying to crack the password: What's the point of racing if you're gonna do that? The whole point of having the password is to make sure everyone is on level playing field. If you've legitimately spent more than 5 attempts trying to crack the password, you are a bigger try hard than the guys who literally eat, breath, and sleep this game
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Jhubbard778
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jhubbard778 »

Boi he got that Mcpassword from McFatonolds. That buffet will have the password inside that shit.
Lipsett221
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lipsett221 »

mxsrider96 wrote:To everyone who has been trying to crack the password: What's the point of racing if you're gonna do that? The whole point of having the password is to make sure everyone is on level playing field. If you've legitimately spent more than 5 attempts trying to crack the password, you are a bigger try hard than the guys who literally eat, breath, and sleep this game
It's not a level playing field when people racing have the track that are racing prior to password release... JS....
Jhubbard778
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jhubbard778 »

I give you a McFlurry if you give me that McPassword. Extra chocolate.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Who invited the newb train to the thread again? I'mma ask you to McGrab your McShit and McScram out of McThread.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

checkerz wrote:Who invited the newb train to the thread again? I'mma ask you to McGrab your McShit and McScram out of McThread.
savage.
Lipsett221
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lipsett221 »

checkerz wrote:Who invited the newb train to the thread again? I'mma ask you to McGrab your McShit and McScram out of McThread.
Rip......
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

its funny how all the Amateurs are the only one whining... :?
Jhubbard778
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jhubbard778 »

HOLY SHIT STRAIGHT UP MCSAVAGE. Is it hot in your room right now? If so, you're probably losing a few pounds right now. At least you're trying to lose weight. I'll give you props man.
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Jesus Christ the community sucks these days
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Lipsett221 wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:To everyone who has been trying to crack the password: What's the point of racing if you're gonna do that? The whole point of having the password is to make sure everyone is on level playing field. If you've legitimately spent more than 5 attempts trying to crack the password, you are a bigger try hard than the guys who literally eat, breath, and sleep this game
It's not a level playing field when people racing have the track that are racing prior to password release... JS....
You do realize I was in testing a server right? And that laptime wouldn't qualify for the C class as I was doing one race messing around to ensure I didn't run a legit lap whle testing right?

No you don't, because you like the McNewbs are an idiot and don't think.

As far as guys having the track, you realize how much work has gone into this series? It takes more than one person to do something this big. How can you expect people to work on stuff if they don't have the track... WIth the exception of Shipley, who is too fast to get the track because he could actually win... so he didn't getit and had to just send his model.