2016 SX Madness Series hosted by rF Gaming (LITES SIGNUPS OPEN - TEAM CHAMP SUNDAY!)

Organize races and post results here
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Re: 2016 SX Madness Series hosted by rF Gaming (SIGN UPS OPEN)

Post by broland278 »

good little fun race checkerz, it was a blast. Thanks for everything!
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Huge thanks to Blake Shiman for sticking around to learn a new system and hosting a little race tonight so it wasn't a total waste. Sorry everyone couldn't be invited, we had to go a little under the radar to keep the DDoS douche from ruining the fun. Anyone that wants to see some action check out Kellen's stream and Motoagogo's stream of the main.

I know most of you appreciate what the hosting and track creating groups do for the community, it's a shame that it is pretty easy for one douche-monkey to ruin the fun. But we got the last laugh tonight and held a fun race!

For the time being, the future of this series and other rF events will remain closed. There is no sense in putting in the hours of work to have it ruined. I'm going to hold onto the 4 additional tracks and see what the future brings. The final round is something I've dreamed of building since I started making tracks and have over 2 years invested in along with some great partners (Alex Effertz has done sooo much and Kyle Watts as well as others as well with it to make it a reality) and I hope that someday we can host an event on it.

For now, looks like I'll go on a bit of a sim-cation and hope that we can come up with a way to avoid this BS.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

checkerz wrote:words.
i remember when you first got the idea for the vegas strip track and im sad we dont get it soon, but hopefully we can get it figured out and race it soon
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
moto4life211
Team: Never heard of it

Post by moto4life211 »

Robert196 wrote:Congrats to whoever did this. Great accomplishment. Not only have you possibly ruined rF but possibly all of MXS. Why? People put in hours upon hours to make the layout for the tracks, determine a schedule, make a logo, heck, they even made 6 CLASSES and 2 DAYS OF RACING JUST FOR YOU but you had to ruin it. Not just for yourself, but for every single person that has ever raced an rF event and for those who wanted to race tonight. I played this game just for rF and I'm positive many others will say the same. So, since you have pushed away everyone involved in rF, you have destroyed this game for many of us.

I can't wait to find who did this. Not only will you be shamed in the MXS world but also in the real MX world. I know for a fact that whoever did this tonight is reading this forum and I have two words for you: fuck you.

#IQuit

Amen
Justin Caron | Privateer Honda
reu53d
Team: Penis pilots

Post by reu53d »

ending rF isletting those fucks win, i understand its frusturating to the point of herneas but fuck that, dont let some little shit disturbers take away all the shit you guys have built and are building. it would literally be embarassing to let some little cunts destroy what has been being built for 5 years plus. dont hold any punches use whatever avenues there is and make the fucks pay. The fact that this could potentioally cost JLV A whole shit ton of business as well as interfering with server service sales and business is grounds enough for legal action. if it takes a while who cares theres nothing that would make all the shittines of all the ddosed races go away ike knowing the scrawny nerdy fucks doing this are either legally banned from accesing the internet or computers for life by authorities or sucking cock and getting butt fucked just to get a bar of soap by hairy grown ass men ina jail cell. fucking send these shits a reality check. havent they already discoverd it was through corbet booter??? go after his ass let it be known that even if it "wasnt" you that assisting will get your ass fried make a fucking example of him hes guilty as shit in my book. FUCK THEM AND THEIR LIVES UP! IN THE ASS! BY THUGS IN JAIL!
reu53d
Team: Penis pilots

Post by reu53d »

btw the second the po po show up at corbet door asking who it was he will squel like th elittle bitch he is and give up all his greasy nerdy friends
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

pertty shitty one little queer is gonna ruin a whole community..
Squidmob567
Team: BGFX

Post by Squidmob567 »

Maybe if RF did step away for a season or two people would realize how much RF does for our community and appreciate it more. Sucks that everyone has to suffer because of one douche bag that figured out how to ddos :?
Ybroc28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ybroc28 »

Bad luck chex, but if nothing else you can blame me, amirite? oh wait.....
TH_722 wrote:Welcome to the "Middle Aged Men Who Stay On The Forums Bullying Young People Instead Of Supporting Their Families Nationals" featuring Team have a rod up my ass racing and all three of his brain cells.
Ybroc28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ybroc28 »

reu53d wrote:btw the second the po po show up at corbet door asking who it was he will squel like th elittle bitch he is and give up all his greasy nerdy friends
eh ill be waiting till the cows come home boi :mrgreen: can't wait for JLV to figure out its not me.
TH_722 wrote:Welcome to the "Middle Aged Men Who Stay On The Forums Bullying Young People Instead Of Supporting Their Families Nationals" featuring Team have a rod up my ass racing and all three of his brain cells.
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Robert196 wrote:Congrats to whoever did this. Great accomplishment. Not only have you possibly ruined rF but possibly all of MXS. Why? People put in hours upon hours to make the layout for the tracks, determine a schedule, make a logo, heck, they even made 6 CLASSES and 2 DAYS OF RACING JUST FOR YOU but you had to ruin it. Not just for yourself, but for every single person that has ever raced an rF event and for those who wanted to race tonight. I played this game just for rF and I'm positive many others will say the same. So, since you have pushed away everyone involved in rF, you have destroyed this game for many of us.

I can't wait to find who did this. Not only will you be shamed in the MXS world but also in the real MX world. I know for a fact that whoever did this tonight is reading this forum and I have two words for you: fuck you.

#IQuit
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
best track
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Tier 1 Designs

Post by best track »

when you spend $200 for a setup for supercross for nothing :D
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Such a shitty way to end, it's going to be hard to fathom sim without rF. I mean in all seriousness our lives kind of revolve around it. You ask any of the top guys how much time they've put into this game and it'll blow your mind. Myself included, I added together my total races from all the public servers and it was over 8000 hours in severs alone. Not counting time trial or hamachi servers.

You ask any top guy why they spend so much time playing? Because they want an rF title.

I mean I barely got to race rF because of time and work schedules but I kept playing just in case there'd be a chance and the stars would align and I could do a full Sx series and see where I'd stack up.

Guess no one will have that opportunity anymore. All because of some little faggots with a website booter.

Massive shout out to all the rF crew for putting up with everyone's shit for so long and still creating the best content in game.

So long old chaps, so long.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
garrettolver
Team: MV Films

Post by garrettolver »

I gotta get a life now? Wow that's unfortunate:(
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Well it was a trip boys! sad to see rF go out this way. I hope you guys find out whos doing this and have legal issues with this. I hope we can get the series going again, and we can continue to have fun. Who ever is ddossing this just know that youre nothing in life. You will be shamed out of so many communities your infantile little brain cant even fathom.