- Open Cup Class
- To race this class, you must be someone who holds an rF/EMF pro license and has scored at least one rF/EMF pro point in your career.
- 250 All-Star Class
- This class will be open to anybody who has not scored pro rF/EMF points.
- No course cutting! If you deliberately cut the course and it is seen by a moderator, event organizers will be notified.
- Open Cup Class riders MUST USE THE JOKER LANE ONLY ONE TIME PER MAIN EVENT. Failure to do so will result in a five position penalty.
- Lapped riders must do whatever they can to avoid interfering with the race for the lead. Lappers with a blue bar of under 1.0 seconds are strongly encouraged to move, as crashes resulting from negligence of a lapper will result in penalties to the lapped rider.
- Dirty racing will NOT be tolerated! I know things happen, but this event is meant to bring the best riders in the game together for great racing. I will be saving demos for each race, and may review races immediately following completion if needed.
- Use common sense. I may not have outlined something here, but if you think about doing something and think "Somebody might ban me for this," I suggest you don't do it.
- If you have a question about something that may be a good rule, please ask it here! If it is relevant enough, I will post it in this thread as a rule.
EST (Eastern Standard Time) http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
Race Date: Friday 18th November 9PM EST
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w1quf175o ... 016mec.rar
Times will be run by EST (Eastern Standard Time) http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
- 9:00PM: UID's grabbed for racing.
- Open Cup Class Last Chance Qualifier (6 laps, 22 riders, top 4 transfer to main events)
- 250 All-Star Class LCQ (5 laps, 22 riders, top 4 transfer to main events
- Open Cup Class Main Event #1 (10 laps, 22 riders)
- 250 All-Star Class Main Event #1 (6 laps, 22 riders)
- Open Cup Class Main Event #2 (10 laps, 22 riders)
- 250 All-Star Class Main Event #2 (6 laps, 22 riders)
- Open Cup Class Main Event #3 (10 laps, 22 riders)
$10 to the winner of the Open Cup Class - Thanks to Dale Mullins
$10 to the winner of the Amateur All-Star Class - Thanks to TDesigns
MxSim Game Servers
Byron Downen (Info from 2015 Monster Energy Cup)