2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by Norcal_51 »

DP: You give me track, and embarrassing finish now!? :wink:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Lots of questions - I will do my best to answer them. If I missed them, feel free to re-ask.

1. Qualifying servers - There will be 15+ qualifying servers to choose from thank you to JLV and Sammy Holt for supporting the series. The exact run-down on who goes where and such has not been determined. The plan is to have them limited to Pros only, and with 15 or more and only Pros, Thursday night should thin the herd considerably.

2. Novice class versus Amateur Class - Novice is "C" class and for beginning racers. It's free to allow first time or newer rF racers a chance to experience the racing without spending money to not make a night show week in and week out. We have a deep enough field now to support all of our licenses. 250 Amateur and 450 Amateur are the "elite" level Amateur riders getting ready to make their way to the Pro classes.

3. Track release will be prior to the event with a password. Then, 1 hour before UID grab (see the schedule on the rF website on the event page) the password to unlock the track will be released. When the track password is released, qualifying will begin.

4. T_Frye, check your email - your PayPal info doesn't match anyhting on our end, so that is why you're still waiting and possibly losing your number :lol:

5. I will be going through memberships in a bit here. If you have submitted everything and don't see one in a few hours, make sure to check the paypal email address you provided. I send an email if there are issues.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Leaning towards some sort of team based Q or rider assigned to a specific server Q?
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Just paid my membership and sent the informations :)
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

When will licenses be looked at? :)
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

checkerz wrote:
4. T_Frye, check your email - your PayPal info doesn't match anyhting on our end, so that is why you're still waiting and possibly losing your number :lol:

haha yeah i messed mine up when i first sent it, but i resent my $25 to wheels and for my name, i put tyler. Im not sure how that doesnt match :p
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

DP, do i have to wait until east coast just to pick my number? and if thats the case, will we have a fresh pick from numbers or does west coast get first pick pretty much?
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Novice class racers:

You may now submit a request for a limited membership, which will only allow you to race the Novice class. This membership requires no donation, however we request that you include a PayPal name/email address incase you opt to donate in the future and we can upgrade you to a full membership accordingly.
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

wheels1758 wrote:Novice class racers:

You may now submit a request for a limited membership, which will only allow you to race the Novice class. This membership requires no donation, however we request that you include a PayPal name/email address incase you opt to donate in the future and we can upgrade you to a full membership accordingly.
Thanks Wheels! Just submitted my request for a limited membership :D
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Memberships are up to date.
GeovanedosSantos
Team: PowerDream

Post by GeovanedosSantos »

wheels1758 wrote:Novice class racers:

Great job guys, thanks for the help.
GuilhermeMX28
Crushed Dissenter
Team: PowerDream

Post by GuilhermeMX28 »

Thank you all from racefactory.com, certainly the most organized mx simulator championship. Just one more question, 250 novice riders will run the 17 rounds?
Guilherme Cabral | PowerDream Owner | #131 | 250 AM rF | 3rd Keytone Supercross novice class
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

GuilhermeMX28 wrote:Thank you all from racefactory.com, certainly the most organized mx simulator championship. Just one more question, 250 novice riders will run the 17 rounds?
Yes. If you are better than a novice you may be moved out of the class mid-season.
MorganMX124

Post by MorganMX124 »

just submitted limited membership request. Thanks. Is the Novice class just 250's?
Team: CANVAS

Post by 317 »

T_Frye127 wrote:DP, do i have to wait until east coast just to pick my number? and if thats the case, will we have a fresh pick from numbers or does west coast get first pick pretty much?
Wondering the same thing. Anybody have information on this?