2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by Clfitty »

Anyone have 450 Ams Main event demo? I need to file like 10 protests against these fucking lappers taking out leaders over and over. Half the field didn't belong on the track tonight.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

Clfitty wrote:Anyone have 450 Ams Main event demo? I need to file like 10 protests against these fucking lappers taking out leaders over and over. Half the field didn't belong on the track tonight.
Hmu once you get it pls. Can't have a good race when people are purposely out to get you
Josh Hernandez
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

I thought i made good money but then i realized i can't afford a luxury track car, luxury daily driver, trophy truck, and motocross career. :oops:
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Thank you so much.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

ShackAttack12 wrote:I thought i made good money but then i realized i can't afford a luxury track car, luxury daily driver, trophy truck, and motocross career. :oops:
I gave up the motocross carreer for the off-road truck carreer. As they say, with age comes a cage...
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

Ezra wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:ohh. i had another one. You only made the night show at a1 because there wast enough people in ams. You had a 15 min lap... according to my Asian i was 14:23.508 faster. I only had an hour with 40 people in a server. I could roast you all day boy.. This is a sweet bmw you told betts you had was a picture you found on google. How can you be pro in trophy truck driver, paintball player, and almost pro in motocross and you're only like 24? For being a main sponsor of rF you sure want to talk shit to the racers, but you dont want to run your real name John Dempsy (or however you spell it) aye man privileged kids cant roast

Alright, this will be fun.

So here's an old photo of me racing my pro lite, you can clearly say that it says Dempsey across the visor, which you just verified is in fact my last name:

And here's a photo of me cleaning my Track Car M3 before it became a full track car:Image

And here's a photo of me driving my E90 M3 before it became a full track car:Image

And here's a photo of my E90 M3 after it became a track car:Image

And here's a photo of my E90 M3 Track car and my F80 M3 Daily driver:Image

I could keep going, however ill end the page rape now...

Zoa, no one is debating that you're faster than a casual playing MX Simulator; some however would say you're an idiot (both on and off track). You're verifying that right now.
This made my day, thank you John. Zoa you're an idiot.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

James Webb wrote: This made my day, thank you John. Zoa you're an idiot.
Also made my day, I think you done dug yourself a pretty deep hole on this one Zoa. May just wanna take the L :lol:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

RXR_Banjo wrote: To checkz and barrington: novice class should be in another server, it makes the night so longgg!
The event is still shorter than the pro ones, so there is that. I did mention to Wheels about running them last versus first. That would also mean adding another host, as was explained previously; we want to give new players a true rF racing experience, and that means hosted events. Right now the turnout for Novice is larger than a lot of other classes, so why kick the large group to the curb? Those guys are the future of this game... the future racers, skinners, modelers, track creators, etc.

Just because someone isn't as fast as you, doesn't make them any less of a piece of the community. That goes to both you and Zoa...

Learn respect.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

checkerz wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote: To checkz and barrington: novice class should be in another server, it makes the night so longgg!
The event is still shorter than the pro ones, so there is that. I did mention to Wheels about running them last versus first. That would also mean adding another host, as was explained previously; we want to give new players a true rF racing experience, and that means hosted events. Right now the turnout for Novice is larger than a lot of other classes, so why kick the large group to the curb? Those guys are the future of this game... the future racers, skinners, modelers, track creators, etc.

Just because someone isn't as fast as you, doesn't make them any less of a piece of the community. That goes to both you and Zoa...

Learn respect.
By that, not running them last, but your thought to put them in another server.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Those 250 pros are spodes and take so long, put them in a different server!

just kiddin
cperkins243
Team: WCP Racing

Post by cperkins243 »

Kinda dissapointed that i didn't get to race tonight, qualified an all and tried to get in the server 30 min before uid grab all the way up to last the start of the first heat. With that said I know everyone's working hard to fix the problem But looked forward to racing:/
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Anyone have the pro 450 Main demo?
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Anyone have the pro 450 Main demo?
https://www.mediafire.com/?0e44v411labzzvd
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Believe me, Checkerz and I would probably have plenty of other things to do with our time too. The event goes pretty quick for being 3 classes actually. I suggested a separate server for novice so that there are more spots for people to get some racing time in. And maybe even on an easier version of the track. This has side benefits too. A shorter night, the "server is full" issue, maybe better racing experience for novice. But has one major issue... finding someone to host. Oh and more time preparing tracks.
Just some discussion.