2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Finnmx144
Team: Vurbmoto

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by Finnmx144 »

Matias43_ wrote:
Finnmx144 wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:
???? How does that make any sense at all. All i did was call you out for your stupid riding in the race, you're just too clueless to realize how many people you screw over
If you watch it back properly, you can see i hit the inside line quite fast and just had momentum. You could have easily backed out and none of this would have happened. And please show me someone else i've screwed over, i would love to see it, obviously apart from sean klein last week which was an accident.
Is that why during the commentary he was in first person with you and he literally said you were inside of me and just demolished me while you werent effected at all. You should realize your lag bubble and not try to run it in on people while top 3
If you think i would kill you on purpose, you have a mild case of autism. I play to have fun and i want others around me to have fun too, i'm not there to just be killing people all over the place, i thought i would have made it around fine, but no i accidentally kill you and you make this massive fuss over it.
skyzen wrote:You , byron and some byron's sucker of the FAG Army
No success in sim
Finnmx144

Post by Finnmx144 »

You can clearly see i was racing for the position, i didn't mean to just jump onto the table and kill you
No success in sim
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Finnmx144 wrote:You can clearly see i was racing for the position, i didn't mean to just jump onto the table and kill you
Your right, sorry for flipping out when i was gonna make my first main and the stupidest thing ever ruins it lmao. Its ok next time i know not to ride everyone so clean because it comes back and bites me in the ass
Finnmx144

Post by Finnmx144 »

Matias43_ wrote:
Finnmx144 wrote:You can clearly see i was racing for the position, i didn't mean to just jump onto the table and kill you
Your right, sorry for flipping out when i was gonna make my first main and the stupidest thing ever ruins it lmao. Its ok next time i know not to ride everyone so clean because it comes back and bites me in the ass
After i hit you, you only dropped a few positions, you ruined the rest yourself...
No success in sim
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Can someone upload the 250 main demo?
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Finnmx144 wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:
After i hit you, you only dropped a few positions, you ruined the rest yourself...
2nd to 10th fam but iz ok, c u next round ma dude
Finnmx144

Post by Finnmx144 »

Matias43_ wrote:
Finnmx144 wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:
2nd to 10th fam but iz ok, c u next round ma dude
Really? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
No success in sim
Finnmx144

Post by Finnmx144 »

Ah well, the lucks run out we are getting a ban. hahaha thats fine though probably deserve it
No success in sim
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Dont even know what happened here.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Can someone upload the 250 main demo?
here ya go
https://www.mediafire.com/?15l5r3fev49ocr8
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

motokid499 wrote:Want to apologize for my spode riding tonight. Internet crashed in both my heat and semi, by the time the lcq came around i was pretty mad and rage rode a little. Regardless of internet issues, I rode like a spode all night and couldnt figure out what was up. After the race I go into my advanced stability and found this.... Lmao

I was screwing around with my advanced earlier and I forgot to change it back i guess :oops: lol literally had zero landing damping, if anyone actually knows anything about advanced stab you know how hard and sketchy it is to ride with no landing damping, so again sorry for my sketchyness! Hope I didnt fuck too many people
This explained a lot, you were riding abnormally out of control :lol:
ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Post by ConnerPeavy »

Sorry for anyone i may have screwed over tonight, first night back racing since Muddy Creek. Feels good to be back, just have to figure out how to race again :D
Congrats to Craig and Smith on the wins tonight.
Discord: Peavy#7738
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

Feel like this should be posted in here. Not hard to stick to the designated servers. :roll:
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

Can't believe I made it to the main from the heat, was dead last on the start :lol:

Kind of choked in the main yet again cause I am a spode, good racing everyone, see you next week.