2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by Ddavis »

ShackAttack12 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
KaseoDip wrote:Maybe because the traction was different?
I checked to see if you weren't just pulling my chain Shack and indeed the traction matches. No idea why, but it felt completely night and day different. I'm not sure if it's the way they built the berms? or what it was... but it definitely felt different.
Might be, but is that such a bad thing? I'd rather not have the same cookie cutter obstacles week after week.
The berms were complete trash, they were shallow and rolled off at the top where the bales were. It was really easy to knife the back end around and/or go too deep into the berm and have the front end push out. I guess you can look at it two different ways, the variety keeps you on your toes and the other side of it is they were built like crap (imo) and I hope they go back to the San Diego style of berms for next week.
andremf63

Post by andremf63 »

I love these lucky races :D.

Imagevia Imgflip GIF Maker

OBS: Cliff Robinzine, thx for helping to fuck my race like always. you should not be in any race
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

"Built like crap" - come'on Devin, that's not very helpful, and is only an insult to the guys building the tracks. Serves no purpose other than for you to vent. Just think about the people who put in hours and hours into tracks, and how - if you were them - you'd take a comment like that. If you didn't like them, there's a better way to describe that, which you actually did. So just leave it at your technical description of how you thought the berms could be improved and leave out the insult, don't think that's beneficial to anyone.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:"Built like crap" - come'on Devin, that's not very helpful, and is only an insult to the guys building the tracks. Serves no purpose other than for you to vent. Just think about the people who put in hours and hours into tracks, and how - if you were them - you'd take a comment like that. If you didn't like them, there's a better way to describe that, which you actually did. So just leave it at your technical description of how you thought the berms could be improved and leave out the insult, don't think that's beneficial to anyone.
Ddavis wrote:and I hope they go back to the San Diego style of berms for next week.
There you go.
Joseedwardo
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Joseedwardo »

Ddavis wrote:complaining
Since I has been on these forum all I has seen is u complaining. Can you stop and jut ride the track?????
Google translate
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

Joseedwardo wrote:
Since I has been on these forum all I has seen is u complaining. Can you stop and jut ride the track?????
He doesn't want to ride the track because it doesn't fit his riding style...duh. He should never have to adjust his riding style to the track, the track makers should adjust the track to his riding style. :roll:
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
Joseedwardo
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Joseedwardo »

Ezra wrote:
Joseedwardo wrote:
He doesn't want to ride the track because it doesn't fit his riding style...duh. He should never have to adjust his riding style to the track, the track makers should adjust the track to his riding style. :roll:
He need to have fun and not being so mad.
Google translate
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Joseedwardo wrote:
All two days of it.

As for you, John.. Can you stop being a sarcastic pussy on the forums? OH WAIT! YOU MIGHT TAKE AWAY OUR PRIZES AGAIN :roll:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I asked for them to go back to the style of berms they used at A1 and San Diego, and you guys take it completely the wrong way, almost like you expect me to expect that rF should change the tracks to fit my style? No, I just think the berms could have been made a lot better. I think the amount of carnage this week could be contributed to the style of berms, considering the majority of the pileups were happening in the corners and people knifing and getting out of shape. \

Btw...John... do you even play this game? I've never seen you in a server before.
Joseedwardo
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Joseedwardo »

Ddavis wrote:
Joseedwardo wrote:
All two days of it.

As for you, John.. Can you stop being a sarcastic pussy on the forums? OH WAIT! YOU MIGHT TAKE AWAY OUR PRIZES AGAIN :roll:
U act like a year 13 girl Devin
Google translate
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Joseedwardo wrote: U act like a year 13 girl Devin
Thanks
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

After riding A1, then going back to A2, then going back to A1, then going back to A2... it seems like you guys made 90 degree corners a bit taller than the past couple of weeks and smoothed out the transition where its really shallow all the way to the top. The 180 degree corners seem to be similar in size and height, so they aren't really a problem. I don't know if it was just the corners being inbetween 90 and 180 degrees (130 degree corners then?), but they felt extremely awkward. At this time, I don't know what you can do to fix it because it might just be an awkward angle as a corner more than anything you guys did wrong specifically. I'm interested to see if Barrington made the transition from the flat part of the corner to the apex of the berm a bit more gradual than Kyle's track where the transition were steeper where you can hook into them more. I thought it was the traction, but apparently it wasn't, so I'm just assuming at this point it was the angle of the corner was awkward and you can't really do anything about it.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Basically. Cup the berms. Right now, trying to jump as far as possible out of a 180 consists of going to the top middle of the berm and cutting down and seeing if we can get the drive. In real life, and how it should be. You rail the edge closest to the bales.

They need to be cupped, and bowled. Right now theyre just like 45 degree banks. But barrington said hell look into it :)

basically:

barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Thank god that already got banned
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ddavis wrote:As for you, John.. Can you stop being a sarcastic pussy on the forums? OH WAIT! YOU MIGHT TAKE AWAY OUR PRIZES AGAIN :roll:
Sorry for being so aggressive. Long day, annoyed, and tired of people jumping to conclusion whenever I mention anything.