2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by Lnxa »

Ezra wrote:Fixed
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
team canada

Post by team canada »

nice save john
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

Thanks John! I've been trying to find Jesse for years. On my way now!
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
kawasakirider616

Post by kawasakirider616 »

Good thing you fixed it John because i'm pretty sure people don't know how to scroll.
Ezra

Post by Ezra »

kawasakirider616 wrote:Good thing you fixed it John because i'm pretty sure people don't know how to scroll.
The original Gyazo is deleted, any cached stuff should expire relatively soon. Not much else you can do, forgot the invoices also included shipping info. Shit happens...
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
kawasakirider616

Post by kawasakirider616 »

Ezra wrote:
kawasakirider616 wrote:Good thing you fixed it John because i'm pretty sure people don't know how to scroll.
The original Gyazo is deleted, any cached stuff should expire relatively soon. Not much else you can do, forgot the invoices also included shipping info. Shit happens...
Well I guess its also a good thing people don't know how to save images.
Ezra

Post by Ezra »

Well I guess at the end of the day its good that a simple name and address isn't considered private information, and neither is an order placed on a gift card or with store credit. So while it was bad form I admit for me to post his address, in no way am I doing anything remotely prosecutable. And couple that with the fact that every person who checks out agrees with my terms and conditions, legally I'm not too worried. :roll:
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

I'm barely involved in this game or community anymore just purely cause of how toxic most of the people are here, and John I can honestly say that what you did is what I would expect out of a 12-14 year old kid. Your maturity levels reflect that of an early teen.

Solid sponsor rF. Regardless of what account you post off of, you're still a shit bloke.

Also shit does happen, just look at what happened to your 'professional business'. Gone with just a few salty posts over some internet drama. Good work. Keep it up.
Donate if you like My Creations
Zmen36
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Zmen36 »

Ohagan75 wrote:I'm barely involved in this game or community anymore just purely cause of how toxic most of the people are here, and John I can honestly say that what you did is what I would expect out of a 12-14 year old kid. Your maturity levels reflect that of an early teen.

Solid sponsor rF. Regardless of what account you post off of, you're still a shit bloke.

Also shit does happen, just look at what happened to your 'professional business'. Gone with just a few salty posts over some internet drama. Good work. Keep it up.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ROASTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

Ezra wrote:And couple that with the fact that every person who checks out agrees with my terms and conditions,
So it says you can post anyones private info anywhere you want? People might wanna start thinking before they order from you now, They might get all their info leaked.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Bobbyyyyyy
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Bobbyyyyyy »

Ohagan75 wrote:I'm barely involved in this game or community anymore just purely cause of how toxic most of the people are here, and John I can honestly say that what you did is what I would expect out of a 12-14 year old kid. Your maturity levels reflect that of an early teen.

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm going to mail Jesse a card now. Thanks John!
team canada

Post by team canada »

would expect an online retailer to know that an invoice would have an address
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

team canada wrote:would expect an online retailer to know that an invoice would have an address
I'd expect an online retailer to have someone who isn't a salty little kid at the helm, but here we are.
Donate if you like My Creations
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

I'm coming to say "hi" Jesse! :twisted: