2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Dennisfjeldberg wrote:u managed to crash my game when I tried to jump on top of you. So GG
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Sorry for DP but poor Chase

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Urban dictionary will now have to list DDoS as being "Devin Davis'd outta Service"
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Bobbyyyyyy
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Bobbyyyyyy »

Ddavis wrote:Sorry for DP but poor Chase

lmao
team canada

Post by team canada »

Ddavis wrote:Heat race shenanigans with Reid Young
sorry i wasn't trying to do that lol
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

can someone pm me the demos to 250 heat and 250 lcq please.
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Dennisfjeldberg wrote:u managed to crash my game when I tried to jump on top of you. So GG
Why do u always have to be a cocky fucker Peter? Grow the fuck up.
JVanderlee225
Team: MadCape

Post by JVanderlee225 »

kawasakirider616 wrote:Spencer you need to go watch your how to race video.
I meant to say sorry for that Kyle I knew he was going to cross jump me I had no other choice.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Dennisfjeldberg wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Why do u always have to be a cocky fucker Peter? Grow the fuck up.
Dennis your raging in chat like a child saying he crashed your game acting like he punted you purposely. You then are asking if you wanted to protest him for crashing your game what will be done. Meanwhile what really happened is a wild Dennis appeared and sent it in traffic and jumped on top of Devins head and crashed his own game. He didn't crash your game you did. What do you possibly imagine he could have done to avoid you?
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

I am very disappointed that i cant even get a response back on the PM's for a suspended license. Its the least you can due when charging us a fee to race your series. If your going to charge people then step it up with the communication. Its lopsided. I feel caters to others more then most people. Like playing favorites and that is just not right. I have been playing this game since 09. I keep to my self and feel i have always raced fair with anyone around me. I had one fall out in 2016 SX and got a 6 week suspension for my first ban. I have tried to contact all of you on my incident at A2 stating my side which if your going to have a protest set up like Plaintiff and defendant at least let the defendant have a chance to talk with you guys about it prior to the final decision. I am not asking to always favor the defendant but at least here them out.

I will post my side here. My crash was a accident. When i hit the first whoop i was in 4th gear and normally i would do that then hit 3rd half way down and let off gliding speed into the corner. My PC Windowed out on the first whoop, once i clicked back in i was already into Lee and coming off the bike. I tried to turn and down shift and stop but you cant stop 4th gear pinned. If i was going to take someone out it would not be like that. I would simply take the line away making his front wheel hit my back and that's legal and very common in this game. I don't even do that cause most the time i'm the guy getting shafted. You can watch any race i have done. I always get the short end of the stick and never react on the track but maybe in the chat sometimes. I have watched that demo over and over. I ride perfectly straight pinned. Even when i hit him it was still pinned until i clicked back into the game. I understand a banned could still be given for that but not indefinitely. I have watched Cunningham get away with murder for years and still races. I protested him at millville last year for him pinning it down the hill as a lapper and sending me to mount martins and i was battling for the lead. He got a 3 week suspension after multiple offenses prior to that. Where is the line drawn here guys? I am a good dude. I have always kept to my self and stay clear of drama.

I am just asking you to look at it and see my side of this. The suspension should be minimal for this not indefinite. I feel like the redheaded step child here and that's just not a good feeling for a paid member. You guys have taken a huge leap with this new system and with that change there has consistency to. We all pay to play.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Dennis your raging in chat like a child
Not gonna lie I was raging in chat like a child too during that main :lol: I'm not fast like Tysen, Honeywell, Shipley, etc etc so when I make mains I want to make it worth it and get a good start and have a solid race! Not have a wild cross jumping Dennis lagging across the track making me crash...neither of these are necessarily his fault but it's an accumulation of stuff like this happening for a handful of years now where Dennis doesn't care who is around him or what the consequences are for his decisions.

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Dennis your raging in chat like a child
Not gonna lie I was raging in chat like a child too during that main :lol: I'm not fast like Tysen, Honeywell, Shipley, etc etc so when I make mains I want to make it worth it and get a good start and have a solid race! Not have a wild cross jumping Dennis lagging across the track making me crash...neither of these are necessarily his fault but it's an accumulation of stuff like this happening for a handful of years now where Dennis doesn't care who is around him or what the consequences are for his decisions.

mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Post for ChapStick
Hey wheels can you just give me fourth for every race of the season so I don't have to race? -Rush Chapman 2017
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Sick double post
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

cesh me outdoors how bout dahhhhhh