2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by Ddavis »

AWood wrote:when the people calling you out arent going to listen.
You have a point there, but there's also a lot of puppets around here (specifically newer players) that take their word a little too seriously and that's how people get a rep around here as being an idiot, or doing stuff that isn't necessarily true. That's why I try to clear shit up. There's a good amount of people that will just punt me and tell me to go kill myself in a server because "I'm not respected by the community" :lol: :roll:
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Ddavis wrote:
AWood wrote:when the people calling you out arent going to listen.
You have a point there, but there's also a lot of puppets around here (specifically newer players) that take their word a little too seriously and that's how people get a rep around here as being an idiot, or doing stuff that isn't necessarily true. That's why I try to clear shit up. There's a good amount of people that will just punt me and tell me to go kill myself in a server because "I'm not respected by the community" :lol: :roll:
Well, they aren't wrong.... jk I kid kid ;) :lol:
MxVelocity747

Post by MxVelocity747 »

Ddavis wrote:
Bobbyyyyyy wrote:you mean travel for work working 12-16 hour days 6-7 days a week 84-100 hour weeks living on my own at 19, thats about right
Wow, for someone so busy I'm surprised you have time to sit in Teamspeak for hours at a time.
I hope you know his job isnt a weekly thing, hes a pipeline worker if i remember correctly and has to wait for a job to start up again. And has to move from place to place for it. but makes a damn good amount doing it. But chase will disappear for months at a time as he is working and might get on 1 time every other week.
"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff Image
Bobbyyyyyy
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Bobbyyyyyy »

MxVelocity747 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Bobbyyyyyy wrote:you mean travel for work working 12-16 hour days 6-7 days a week 84-100 hour weeks living on my own at 19, thats about right
Wow, for someone so busy I'm surprised you have time to sit in Teamspeak for hours at a time.
I hope you know his job isnt a weekly thing, hes a pipeline worker if i remember correctly and has to wait for a job to start up again. And has to move from place to place for it. but makes a damn good amount doing it. But chase will disappear for months at a time as he is working and might get on 1 time every other week.
this is very correct if you look after round 8 of outdoors i left for work i didnt get back on till like 2 maybe 3 weeks before sx, sorry i work for my money and not sit on my ass getting a benefit check
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

MxVelocity747 wrote:I hope you know his job isnt a weekly thing, hes a pipeline worker if i remember correctly and has to wait for a job to start up again. And has to move from place to place for it. but makes a damn good amount doing it. But chase will disappear for months at a time as he is working and might get on 1 time every other week.
Sounds like a killer job, hopefully he doesn't screw it up yelling at ******* to go fuck themselves like he does in TS :lol: :roll:
Bobbyyyyyy wrote:sorry i work for my money and not sit on my ass getting a benefit check
Are you referring to me, Chase? I worked for a motorcycle dealership, then went and worked for Factory Effex when I was done with that, then helped my brother out by working at Motocross Giant. 2 years ago til a year ago I was working construction making good money, and for the past year I've been going to school working on receiving a certificate in web design. At what point is that sitting on my ass getting a benefit check?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Take it somewhere else children. Go measure your little pricks in private somewhere.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Bobbyyyyyy
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Bobbyyyyyy »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Take it somewhere else children. Go measure your little pricks in private somewhere.
yessir
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Take it somewhere else children. Go measure your little pricks in private somewhere.
dang.. didnt know i was invited :?
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Lol. Idiots arguing about whos job is better. Just get a job in the motocross industry like some of us did and make fuck all for a paycheck :lol:
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

the cheese right now.

thick, thick cheese.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

AWood wrote:Idiots arguing about whos job is better
I'm not trying to compete with anyone's job, I don't even have a job right now. Chase is just talking out of his ass like always.
Bobbyyyyyy
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Bobbyyyyyy »

Ddavis wrote:
I'm not trying to compete with anyone's job, I don't even have a job right now. Chase is just talking out of his ass like always.
you want proof?
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Bobbyyyyyy wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
you want proof?
No. Body. Fucking. Cares. Shhh
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Bobbyyyyyy
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Bobbyyyyyy »

AWood wrote:
Bobbyyyyyy wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
you want proof?
No. Body. Fucking. Cares. Shhh
you're right my bad devin we all got heated to quick
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

Bobbyyyyyy wrote:
Osari52 wrote:2EZ
and people would still rather race with me then him LMAO

idk what world you've been living in kiddo lol