2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by DaleMullins873 »

cheers doug, i dont see how this is ban worthy? as he was going over the triple when i started reversing. he then should have realised he needed to go tighter into the corner to avoid me all together. i see what i could have done better, but he could have done things better aswell.
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

You started accelerating as soon as he got in frame. If I was in Doug's position I would have assumed you were waiting.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Hello guys! Do you know who has #144 for 250 east pro? If he is not racing anymore i'd like to take it cuz its my number !!
Phil Doyon #423
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:Hello guys! Do you know who has #144 for 250 east pro? If he is not racing anymore i'd like to take it cuz its my number !!
You have to reserve your number at the start of the season. There can't be 2 #144's in a year, no matter the coast.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

Post by Motoagogo »

Just to make sure most have seen my post from earlier in the Models and Skins forum so here is a copy:

Just want to say this before tonight's stream that I am so sorry that I cannot have all of your skins. Ever since my 3tb HDD melt down last week (literally sounds like a maraca if you shake it) I have sadly not had the funds to replace it. So all I ask is for the top 10 pro riders to again please post your skins for this week and I will do my best to make sure I have your skins for tonight's stream. I know this is very short notice, yet I had planned on having one sent to me in the mean time yet could not afford a new one with my dryer blowing out recently as well. Love you all and I will see you tonight on SYSTV

Sorry to disrupt any race drama that is known to go on in this forum, please continue.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

nickuzick wrote:You started accelerating as soon as he got in frame. If I was in Doug's position I would have assumed you were waiting.
I could be wrong but I thought there was some sort of rule as to when a person is entering the track after a crash or mistake you should/had to leave them room to do so and that gif looks like Dale held his line the whole time, Doug should have already went to the right to stay clear of the downed rider, personally it looks more like dougs fault they both went down to me, but at the same time you could argue that dale should have waited but with that giant ass red arrow we have its really hard to know when someone is on your rear wheel.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:You started accelerating as soon as he got in frame. If I was in Doug's position I would have assumed you were waiting.
I could be wrong but I thought there was some sort of rule as to when a person is entering the track after a crash or mistake you should/had to leave them room to do so and that gif looks like Dale held his line the whole time, Doug should have already went to the right to stay clear of the downed rider, personally it looks more like dougs fault they both went down to me, but at the same time you could argue that dale should have waited but with that giant ass red arrow we have its really hard to know when someone is on your rear wheel.
I don't think there is a rule like that. To my knowledge, it has always been the rider re-entering the track must do so in the safest way possible (in MXS case, not taking out another rider) and not gaining positions by re-entering the track (cutting the track). Some people might not be aware, but you can increase the size of your map and this will give a much better idea of when you can re-enter the track without taking people out or cutting.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Racers52 wrote:
Ktmrdr11 wrote:
I don't think there is a rule like that. To my knowledge, it has always been the rider re-entering the track must do so in the safest way possible (in MXS case, not taking out another rider) and not gaining positions by re-entering the track (cutting the track). Some people might not be aware, but you can increase the size of your map and this will give a much better idea of when you can re-enter the track without taking people out or cutting.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Racers52 wrote:
Ktmrdr11 wrote: I could be wrong but I thought there was some sort of rule as to when a person is entering the track after a crash or mistake you should/had to leave them room to do so and that gif looks like Dale held his line the whole time, Doug should have already went to the right to stay clear of the downed rider, personally it looks more like dougs fault they both went down to me, but at the same time you could argue that dale should have waited but with that giant ass red arrow we have its really hard to know when someone is on your rear wheel.
Didn't mean to quote it like that -_- I meant to ask race how do you increase the size of your map? Lol
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:with that giant ass red arrow we have its really hard to know when someone is on your rear wheel.
/mapscale 2.3 That's what I use
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Licenses and members are up to date.

As far as rules - I will clarify two important ones that are often broken:

Track Re-Entry/Getting up from a crash/Re-joining racing action: As soon as you are off track, into the bales, crashed, or stopped in the track; it becomes your responsibility to re-join the racing action safely. Altercations with other riders caused by you re-joining the racing action are subject to penalty (in most cases a 1 week suspension for a first offense up to multiple week suspensions and loss of licenses or even indefinite suspensions for repeat offenders). Not re-joining the action 'immediately', intentionally going off track, and track cutting are always illegal and penalties will be given based on rF official's discretion. Intentionally breaking this rule or gaining an advantage will carry a stiff penalty.

Getting lapped: As a rider being lapped it is your responsibility to not interfere with the leaders as they go by. This includes moving out of the way and letting them pass. Penalties may be given for holding up the leaders even if no contact or crashing is caused. (As an example, not a solid rule, if your blue bar is under 1.5 seconds for two or more straightaways, you are likely breaking this rule. Even if you have been lapped and re-pass the leader for any reason and they are behind you to lap you again, it is still your responsibility to not interfere with their race, even if it means moving over again.)
BigFluffyChiken
Team: Vital MX Racing

Post by BigFluffyChiken »

BigFluffyChiken wrote:Also,
BigFluffyChiken wrote:On a side note, would it be possible to update the first post each week with all the track links like has been done in the past? Don't worry about it if it's more trouble than it's worth, it'd just make it easier to keep up with all the tracks when switching from laptop to pc coming to and from school, rather than digging through this thread or the tracks section.
Chex, I know you were away when this was posted, and I've heard the first post is all yours. Thoughts?
Quoting again because all my shit gets buried :)
Image Image
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Any idea what time the track will be released? Eager to take a peek at it :wink:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

BigFluffyChiken wrote:
BigFluffyChiken wrote:Also,
BigFluffyChiken wrote:On a side note, would it be possible to update the first post each week with all the track links like has been done in the past? Don't worry about it if it's more trouble than it's worth, it'd just make it easier to keep up with all the tracks when switching from laptop to pc coming to and from school, rather than digging through this thread or the tracks section.
Chex, I know you were away when this was posted, and I've heard the first post is all yours. Thoughts?
Quoting again because all my shit gets buried :)
First post updated.
Ddavis wrote:Any idea what time the track will be released? Eager to take a peek at it :wink:
Pretty soon I believe Stephen is uploading. Unfortunately for him, when guys like me suck and don't get stuff done early his packaging work gets pushed back.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Luckily for us this season it's limited qualifying so we get equal qualifying time on each track.