2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Victor173mx

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by Victor173mx »

does anyone have 250 heat 1 demo pls ?
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Clfitty wrote:
BigFluffyChiken wrote:
BigFluffyChiken wrote:Does 21st get any points? Asking for a friend....
Bumping this because my friend is still wondering :)
No, 20th is the last points paying position giving 1 point.
Wrrrrrong
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

I'm probably blind but has there been prizes mentioned anywhere yet?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Panic_rev151 wrote:all im sayin is this coulda been avoided if you passed me straight up

https://i.gyazo.com/3eca106e13dc3df8bc7 ... 193441.mp4
This line was common all night. Perhaps you should've been more aware someone could be coming inside.
TH_722 wrote:I was thinking more of getting me banned half of outdoors but ig pics work too I guess :lol: :roll:
Atom didn't get anyone banned. Your stupid decisions got you banned. I see you still haven't learned to take any ownership of your actions.
BigFluffyChiken wrote:
BigFluffyChiken wrote:Does 21st get any points? Asking for a friend....
Bumping this because my friend is still wondering :)
Yes, 21st and 22nd get 1 point. It will be updated manually at some point.
DCreedz#523 wrote:No Nov this week? Like BigFluffy, I'm asking for a friend...
Novice signups were added this morning and should be good to go now. Sorry about the confusion. Hope your friend has a great night of racing :lol:
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

CeeJayHDz wrote:I'm probably blind but has there been prizes mentioned anywhere yet?
There will be prizes, but I've been slacking on laying them all out. I have to build Daytona in about 4 days, so won't be this week. Expect them the week or so after Detroit to be announced.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

checkerz wrote:There will be prizes, but I've been slacking on laying them all out. I have to build Daytona in about 4 days, so won't be this week. Expect them the week or so after Detroit to be announced.
Can't wait for Daytona! My fav round of the year. Also wanted to apologize for poking you in ts last night, I meant to just send a regular message.
Zmen36
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Zmen36 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Zmen36 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: You mean riding the average race line? I was taking that line the whole race, we were both in transfer spots, I dunno what I ever did to you.
You knew I was there and that I was coming. Should of protected that inside bud. And you never did anything to me?? I don't have a problem with and I still don't. If you don't like the way I race then don't race cause obviously it's not bad enough to get me banned. Rubbin is racin boys. See you ladies at Daytona and make sure not wear your mothers panties this time.
I had no idea you were there. You literally just appeared out of nowhere and I had no time to react. And I'm pretty sure you've been banned more than once for stupid things...
Only thing Iv ever been banned for was ddosing rush back in outdoors last year but yeah Iv done a lot of stupid things to get banned bud. See you at Daytona tho!!
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

mx201 wrote:I'm just counting down the days till Hangtown :D
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Dunivant25 wrote:
mx201 wrote:I'm just counting down the days till Hangtown :D
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Zmen36 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Zmen36 wrote: You knew I was there and that I was coming. Should of protected that inside bud. And you never did anything to me?? I don't have a problem with and I still don't. If you don't like the way I race then don't race cause obviously it's not bad enough to get me banned. Rubbin is racin boys. See you ladies at Daytona and make sure not wear your mothers panties this time.
I had no idea you were there. You literally just appeared out of nowhere and I had no time to react. And I'm pretty sure you've been banned more than once for stupid things...
Only thing Iv ever been banned for was ddosing rush back in outdoors last year but yeah Iv done a lot of stupid things to get banned bud. See you at Daytona tho!!
No you won't ;)
BigFluffyChiken
Team: Vital MX Racing

Post by BigFluffyChiken »

Random thought, but the open classes on Sunday seem to have a pretty dismal turnout. It might be cool to expand the amount of people who can race, just so there's better racing going on. Maybe anyone who doesn't make the main on Wednesday and Thursday should be able to ride the open classes? Something to think about, I'm sure lots of people would enjoy another chance at racing.
Especially people like me who don't like 2-strokes pls don't crucify me
Image Image
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

BigFluffyChiken wrote:Random thought, but the open classes on Sunday seem to have a pretty dismal turnout. It might be cool to expand the amount of people who can race, just so there's better racing going on. Maybe anyone who doesn't make the main on Wednesday and Thursday should be able to ride the open classes? Something to think about, I'm sure lots of people would enjoy another chance at racing.
Especially people like me who don't like 2-strokes pls don't crucify me
Except now you're making mains, so you won't be able to benefit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Zmen36 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: You mean riding the average race line? I was taking that line the whole race, we were both in transfer spots, I dunno what I ever did to you.
You knew I was there and that I was coming. Should of protected that inside bud. And you never did anything to me?? I don't have a problem with and I still don't. If you don't like the way I race then don't race cause obviously it's not bad enough to get me banned. Rubbin is racin boys. See you ladies at Daytona and make sure not wear your mothers panties this time.
Use it as a lesson learned, no inside is safe, especially when you get to qualifying positions in semis/LCQs (Ask Jimmy Albertson when he got cleaned by Hahn for 3rd or whatever in Glendale). If I take someone out it's usually because if I don't make an aggressive pass, I'm going to be on the other side of it and get taken out. You have to ride offensively and defensively, which is what makes the 450 class so gnarly this year.
team canada

Post by team canada »

Heckman rode the berm like he was at a Nascar race and left the inside open.. just racing IMO
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Zmen36 wrote:Image