2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by AuTo MaTik »

cale726 wrote:
Lnxa wrote:Finally got my first clean start of the year, Good to see I still can ride up front. Was a little worried after last week. :lol:
you didn't have a clean start when you went invis? :D

I'm washed.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

cale726 wrote:
Lnxa wrote:Finally got my first clean start of the year, Good to see I still can ride up front. Was a little worried after last week. :lol:
you didn't have a clean start when you went invis? :D
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
ShadDaddy708
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by ShadDaddy708 »

Sorry Kasey for taking us both down during that main. Fun racing tonight everbody!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

My best lap was a 57 and my worst was a 1:03, for the exception of a couple slide outs it was a flawless race. Still only got 8th :lol: The pace is unbelievable. Everyone is insane right now.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Yeah that racing was crazy was pumped to be a apart of it. The pace last night was on a whole new level, track made such even racing it made those long 20 minutes go by fast
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

3p >
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Holy crap I got another podium? What in the Mark Zeidler is going on around here?

Seriously though, by the time I got into 4th, I did not think I even had a hint of a chance to hit the podium. I guess I didn't realize how much you guys up there were warming up your arms to throw that one away. Looks like Holyak got wrecked by a lapper for his second fall so that blows. Honestly just happy to be in the Mains so these podiums feel like wins to me!

Here's the stream from last night though. Thanks Motoagogo and a sick Chex for taking over again!

Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
ShadDaddy708
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by ShadDaddy708 »

Atom6246 wrote:3p >
I don't see anything wrong with this pass attempt. Would of been a clean pass had his suspension not rebounded the way it did.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Do any of you guys bother watching full main event helmet cams? I was going to upload mine but it just takes so long to render, just wondering if anyone watches them? I was in a pretty good battle for almost the entire main :)
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

Pretty pumped on my performance last night, went from almost throwing my headset in last place on lap 3 to pulling off a 5th :lol: I also want to apologize for pushing out so wide in the first corner and getting tangled with Tysen. Btw does anyone have the main event demo from last night? I forgot to save it :?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

So Rush, how much did you have to bribe Bryce?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

checkerz wrote:So Rush, how much did you have to bribe Bryce?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Shhhhhh 8)
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

WillSt24 wrote:This Chase Mcdonald thing killed me, im laughing hard https://gyazo.com/6181a758503f14a4d9f513e6313025f4

p.s I deleted not to long ago, 2 messages that were the same as this one ^ coming from Travis Butler and Conner Evans :lol: :lol:
Just saying, that isn't Isaiah's forum name, his is Valb and I know that from the Slice gear that he created, he showed a bunch of his friends the gear before he released it and Isaiah is actually riding as himself, yeah he may have gotten an 18th in a Novice main, but he was leading and then disconnected because he had to go. Yeah at that time he probably wasn't near his speed that he is now, but he is literally on this game all the time, he has a full blown gaming PC and doesn't have any games on it except for Sim. So say what you want but Isaiah Dickerson is most certainly riding as Isaiah Dickerson in all of his races. Chase would've owned up to it if you were to ask if he was Isaiah Dickerson and if you ask him just like Grant Harlan had said that he said no.
Xkxmotokid
Team: Full Throttle

Post by Xkxmotokid »

USABMXER1 wrote:
WillSt24 wrote:This Chase Mcdonald thing killed me, im laughing hard https://gyazo.com/6181a758503f14a4d9f513e6313025f4

p.s I deleted not to long ago, 2 messages that were the same as this one ^ coming from Travis Butler and Conner Evans :lol: :lol:
Just saying, that isn't Isaiah's forum name, his is Valb and I know that from the Slice gear that he created, he showed a bunch of his friends the gear before he released it and Isaiah is actually riding as himself, yeah he may have gotten an 18th in a Novice main, but he was leading and then disconnected because he had to go. Yeah at that time he probably wasn't near his speed that he is now, but he is literally on this game all the time, he has a full blown gaming PC and doesn't have any games on it except for Sim. So say what you want but Isaiah Dickerson is most certainly riding as Isaiah Dickerson in all of his races. Chase would've owned up to it if you were to ask if he was Isaiah Dickerson and if you ask him just like Grant Harlan had said that he said no.
I agree
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It makes sense, but there's also a lot of people in this world who will lie lie and deny