2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) - PRIZING ADDED!

Post by DBRider251 »

Vegas is still left, and anything could happen. Giving someone congrats on a championship when he hasn't already clinched it is kinda weird tbh.

Quigley had the championship clenched if Round 4 wasn't rerun, or if he would have shown up to run it. You would probably be ahead if you would have raced Round 5.

What's sad is, you're calling Michael slow, but he wasn't slowing you up any. Y'all were actually catching the front few for the laps he was in front of you. You caught back up to Quigley, and you went down. You had your chance to pass him and make up points, but you went down. Shit happens.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

If your teammates too shit to get a win without you helping him he doesnt deserve the win anyway
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:If your teammates too shit to get a win without you helping him he doesnt deserve the win anyway
Too shit? He was second catching Ion when I was blocking. I was just giving him some breathing room if something happened.

Btw in case anyone wants to see what happened.
matt.quigley
Team: Motion Mx

Post by matt.quigley »

Damn Channing.. I didnt know you hit my back tire after the triple(i ride 1st P) sorry man. Lappers were giving me a hard time that race, but I had fun. Good race, but the season is not over my man :D
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:If your teammates too shit to get a win without you helping him he doesnt deserve the win anyway
+1. That's a race, not a football game, you're all by yourself.
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

WillSt24 wrote:
Go tell that to redbull ktm
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

FlyinHigh wrote:Go tell that to redbull ktm
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

FlyinHigh wrote:
WillSt24 wrote:
Go tell that to redbull ktm
All about the money
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Ddavis wrote:
FlyinHigh wrote:Go tell that to redbull ktm
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

I know this is supposed to be about rF supercross, but that is a shitty team tactic. If Dungey was the faster rider, maybe... in that situation. But to hand him the win (and the extra 3 points) when he didn't earn it is bs. Where does the line get drawn in future seasons? Tell me if Dungey is out of the points in Vegas, which of these people will hold him up; Musquin, Millsaps, Anderson, Baggett? What's stopping future seasons for the money to rule the sport where thet pay these top 10 guys bonuses to stay out of the way? It sets a bad precedent for the sport. Before you know it, it will be the next Nasacar.

As far as this rF incident. Obviously its not against the rules, but I think purposefully holding up someone who is faster and in the championship is cheap. Especially just to get your friend a main event win.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Clfitty wrote:But to hand him the win (and the extra 3 points) when he didn't earn it is bs.
Everyone knew Marvin was going to let Ryan win, it's bullshit, but Marvin earned his win bonus and will surely receive that from KTM, but at the end of the day KTM hires riders to win their brand a championship, and Marvin helped KTM do that. Listen to this. You'll learn a lot, because right now it sounds like you're someone who JUST started watching supercross this year.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

Clfitty wrote: As far as this rF incident. Obviously its not against the rules, but I think purposefully holding up someone who is faster and in the championship is cheap. Especially just to get your friend a main event win.
You're still talking about that? If he was faster he could have got around me sooner; simple as that. You can go watch the video as see for yourself.
It's ams, who cares? Obviously you don't otherwise you wouldn't have moved up in the middle of the season.
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

Ddavis wrote:
Clfitty wrote:But to hand him the win (and the extra 3 points) when he didn't earn it is bs.
Everyone knew Marvin was going to let Ryan win, it's bullshit, but Marvin earned his win bonus and will surely receive that from KTM, but at the end of the day KTM hires riders to win their brand a championship, and Marvin helped KTM do that. Listen to this. You'll learn a lot, because right now it sounds like you're someone who JUST started watching supercross this year.
Lol, I've been on two wheels since 5 years old and been watching supercross for as long as I can remember. Just because I have a different opinion doesn't mean I don't know anything. I don't need Matthes to form my opinion for me. When you look at the points it's "Ryan Dungey", not "Red Bull KTM". We will just have to agree to disagree because there are plenty of people who are okay with what happened, and plenty of people who aren't. Don't act like you're some supercross God spreading knowledge to us poor idiots.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

LKR47 wrote:
Clfitty wrote: As far as this rF incident. Obviously its not against the rules, but I think purposefully holding up someone who is faster and in the championship is cheap. Especially just to get your friend a main event win.
You're still talking about that? If he was faster he could have got around me sooner; simple as that. You can go watch the video as see for yourself.
It's ams, who cares? Obviously you don't otherwise you wouldn't have moved up in the middle of the season.
Yes because it's relevant to what are talkin about. It's harder to get around someone who is purposefully blocking you (as you stated earlier). It doesn't matter if it's Ams or not, I think it's lame. I care(d) about Ams, and the only reason I moved up (at the end of the season) was because of slower riders who can't hold their line, and lappers who like to take out leaders. If it's "just ams" and "who cares", why block so your buddy can win in "just the ams"?
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro