2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) - PRIZING ADDED!

Post by LKR47 »

Clfitty wrote:If it's "just ams" and "who cares", why block so your buddy can win in "just the ams"?
Because it's fun(ny) to me. I like racing every thursday for the fun of it. It's hysterical how people take ams so seriously when no body gives a fuck about an ams championship outside of the people racing ams. No one gives a fuck about ams in general ( speaking from the perspective of 95% of the pros.).
I've been around the community long enough to learn that if you're fast you get on a pro team fairly quickly straight out of ams, championship or not. But for the guys who only get to play a few minutes out of the day and arent "prodigies" like yourself, it's just fun to go out there and cause some shit without being a total spode.
It was for a position so I wasn't in the wrong, no matter what you think about it. Seems like you should be more worried about making mains now rather than worrying about some "cheap" ams drama.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

LKR47 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:If it's "just ams" and "who cares", why block so your buddy can win in "just the ams"?
Because it's fun(ny) to me. I like racing every thursday for the fun of it. It's hysterical how people take ams so seriously when no body gives a fuck about an ams championship outside of the people racing ams. No one gives a fuck about ams in general ( speaking from the perspective of 95% of the pros.).
I've been around the community long enough to learn that if you're fast you get on a pro team fairly quickly straight out of ams, championship or not. But for the guys who only get to play a few minutes out of the day and arent "prodigies" like yourself, it's just fun to go out there and cause some shit without being a total spode.
It was for a position so I wasn't in the wrong, no matter what you think about it. Seems like you should be more worried about making mains now rather than worrying about some "cheap" ams drama.
Word
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

What a shitty cop out you tried to justify there. You shouldn't be allowed to race after laying it on so thick like that. Some people take it seriously just to have some "cool guy" shit all over it. Dick.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

More LKR than Wiggles, but lame you agree.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
LKR47

Post by LKR47 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:.
You obviously missed my point. I'm just stating how a lot of ams who have been racing for a few years now feel. As long as the pros see us as a joke then that's how I'll continue to view us; and this all goes back to Cameron's retaliation of me saying "who cares". I like racing and Ill continue to race because its fun. I'm grateful for rF and the fact that that even have a series for us, but we're always the ones no one cares about (excluding race organizers. I cant stress that enough) and everyone is too afraid to say it.
I may have not elaborated enough but Ill put it like this. Did me blocking really have any affect over anything in the long run? Especially to the guy that left ams because he had to deal with the same thing the rest of us are dealing with in a race.
Sorry I offended you, pops.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Clfitty wrote:I don't need Matthes to form my opinion for me.
I don't either but maybe listening to someone's side of it who has been deep in the industry for 20+ years will make you think twice about it over someone like me voicing my opinion.

- Dungey and Tomac are battling for the championship.
- KTM signs Musquin to win races.
- They also sign riders to give the manufacture the best chance possible to win, which ultimately gives the team more support and more money into the riders paycheck.
- Championship > Wins
- Musquin is doing his job, go out and try to win the race, but the championship is more important.
- Musquin is stuck between a rock and a hard place. He trains hard, and he wants to be the #1 guy at KTM next year. He wants to win, but has to suck it up and let Ryan pass him.
- Ryan doesn't tell Marvin to let him pass him, he's just riding his race.
- Blame the fact that KTM is a "superteam" at the moment. You can't point your finger at KTM, Marvin, or Ryan, if anything point your finger at Tomac for choking since he had the lead and has 9 wins this year and still isn't in position to win the title.

Tomac's bad race is Arlington and given the situation, NJ.

Lets look at Dungeys bad races? Uh...... wait... Daytona? Last to 4th? That's his worst race this year? 16 races in and 14 podiums? Sure, only two wins, but he kept his composure for 3 months while Tomac made him his bitch week-in-week-out, and he executed when he needed to. You can say "Dungey should have just passed Marvin straight up", well Dungey VISUALIZED Tomac hit the deck, and he's aware enough to look at the board and not see the #3. When the opportunity presented itself, he pounced on Marvin. (Sure, Marvin slowed up but Dungey could have crashed just like Tomac did, but he didn't).

Ok... back to rF talk...
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

LKR47 wrote:
You obviously missed my point. I'm just stating how a lot of ams who have been racing for a few years now feel. As long as the pros see us as a joke then that's how I'll continue to view us; and this all goes back to Cameron's retaliation of me saying "who cares". I like racing and Ill continue to race because its fun. I'm grateful for rF and the fact that that even have a series for us, but we're always the ones no one cares about (excluding race organizers. I cant stress that enough) and everyone is too afraid to say it.
I may have not elaborated enough but Ill put it like this. Did me blocking really have any affect over anything in the long run? Especially to the guy that left ams because he had to deal with the same thing the rest of us are dealing with in a race.
If the only reason you race is to impress pro's then there's your problem. Saying "who cares" dismisses the accomplishments everyone else feels when they top 10/5/3/win. I agree with Havoc. You're talking as if you're above the amateur class. You don't care so why should anyone else, right? Maybe everyone else in the amateur class doesn't give a shit how pro's view them. When I came into Ams in January and won Rd. 1 I was hyped. I didn't care about what so&so thought. I think a lot of other amateurs who will go on to win their first main event will think the same thing.

Also, I love how I "retaliated". It seems like you're offended, not Havoc. All I said was "that's lame." You're the one trying to call me out telling me to work on making a main. Not sure if you thought that was going to make me mad or not, but I'm pretty happy with how far I've come in a short amount of time. Not making a main within my first season of rF doesn't bother me that much. I'd rather have my speed & fighting to make my first pro main, then racing Amateur class since 2014 with a UID under 10,000 talking shit to people on the forums and blocking someone going for a championship and coming on here and telling them to "get over it."
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
BigFluffyChiken
Team: Vital MX Racing

Post by BigFluffyChiken »

Ddavis wrote:words
You're right. Since it's going to happen anyway, we're not allowed to disagree with it.
Image Image
LKR47

Post by LKR47 »

Clfitty wrote:.
1) I never said I was racing to impress the pros. Never have never will because I dont give a shit about what a pro thinks of me.
2) When did I say I was above ams? I said I enjoy racing ams.
3) I never said doing good in ams didnt mean anything to the people participating in ams.
4) I wasn't trying to discredit you from your accomplishments, but you made it seem like you were too good for ams yourself with you bitching after every race it seemed.
5) Where was I talking shit to anyone?
6) What does my uid have to do with anything? This is the common "slow" person excuse, but I don't have time to play sim everyday for hours. I'm lucky if I even get 30 mins a night to play.

You're just as guilty of bitching as me, and youre taking everything I say out of context.
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

The "pros" are no more special than anyone else. This is a small game that very few people care about and whatever the hell happens in pros or AMA, nobody will ever care. So just play the game and if it doesn't go your way well then tough luck. I've been getting the shit end of the stick for years, I just play this game sometimes cause it can be fun. So what if you don't win a championship, big whoop. If it really bothers you that much then maybe you should re-evaluate your priorities. It's a game, if you don't like what happens, then don't play it.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

FlyinHigh wrote:It's a game, if you don't like what happens, then don't play it.
When I got banned last year I thought it was the end of the world, then I took a step back and didn't play that much for 3 months or whatever my ban was, came back outdoors and enjoyed the game again. Honestly taking a step back in general at any point for this game will make it more enjoyable (if you aren't enjoying it), and if you still don't enjoy it when you come back, stop playing.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Who made East Rutherford?
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Atom6246 wrote:Who made East Rutherford?
The rF track crew.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

barrington314 wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:Who made East Rutherford?
The rF track crew.
Ahh alright well shout out to you guys. Looking forward to Vegas.
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

Clfitty wrote:
LKR47 wrote:
If the only reason you race is to impress pro's then there's your problem. Saying "who cares" dismisses the accomplishments everyone else feels when they top 10/5/3/win. I agree with Havoc. You're talking as if you're above the amateur class. You don't care so why should anyone else, right? Maybe everyone else in the amateur class doesn't give a shit how pro's view them. When I came into Ams in January and won Rd. 1 I was hyped. I didn't care about what so&so thought. I think a lot of other amateurs who will go on to win their first main event will think the same thing.

Also, I love how I "retaliated". It seems like you're offended, not Havoc. All I said was "that's lame." You're the one trying to call me out telling me to work on making a main. Not sure if you thought that was going to make me mad or not, but I'm pretty happy with how far I've come in a short amount of time. Not making a main within my first season of rF doesn't bother me that much. I'd rather have my speed & fighting to make my first pro main, then racing Amateur class since 2014 with a UID under 10,000 talking shit to people on the forums and blocking someone going for a championship and coming on here and telling them to "get over it."
Oh so now you try to hurt my feelings? What did i ever do to you? Uid 5381 been racing ams since the beginning. Guess im just a piece of shit