2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

chaseb31 wrote:Detroit
Ddavis wrote:I'm guessing nobody protested Lynds for jumping off the track, cutting the track, doing an illegal track re-entry and taking out someone for position in the process?

James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:WOW Ddavis will reach 14 000 messages on this forum soon, we have to celebrate that :shock: :mrgreen:
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:wow Ddavis will reach 14 000 messages on this forum soon, we have to celebrate that :shock: :mrgreen:
because he is a double triple quad post whore
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote: Image
I don't look at the schedule!!!!! :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

James_122 wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote:WOW Ddavis will reach 14 000 messages on this forum soon, we have to celebrate that :shock: :mrgreen:
Im so dead!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Pumped on my first Top 5 in a Supercross since Salt Lake in 2012! I love ruts, already can't wait for outdoors.
And congrats again on your win DMills! Honestly didn't know who was winning that race but when the guys in TS told me after we crossed the line, I was really stoked for you. It's nice to see OG's still kicking some ass!

Here's the stream from last night guys:

Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Osari52 wrote:And congrats again on your win DMills!
D-Mills has been on the gas the past year but I was surprised to see him win, great job!
Jeffcarollo
Team: Privateer

Post by Jeffcarollo »

cale726 wrote:
Jeffcarollo wrote:yeah i dont know if the password is broken but when i place the file the track wont even show in my track lists..
re download it and copy the password from the forum post maybe, or put the track in your install folder

i did i deleted and tried with each quality and it all ended up doing the same thing where the .saf would show in my mxs folder but wont show in my track lists
ShadDaddy708
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by ShadDaddy708 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
chaseb31 wrote:Detroit
Ddavis wrote:I'm guessing nobody protested Lynds for jumping off the track, cutting the track, doing an illegal track re-entry and taking out someone for position in the process?

chase b is a savage for this
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Thanks guys! Honestly pretty surprised myself that I kept it together the whole race. I play pretty much only on rF nights so my consistency usually sucks! Was so fun just battling it out with Reid and Lynds. I'm sure I held them up but whatever! Thanks for the stoke guys! I had a lot of fun last night :)
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

DannyBoy wrote:Thanks guys! Honestly pretty surprised myself that I kept it together the whole race. I play pretty much only on rF nights so my consistency usually sucks! Was so fun just battling it out with Reid and Lynds. I'm sure I held them up but whatever! Thanks for the stoke guys! I had a lot of fun last night :)
Dmills is gay. we both play 6-9pm Wednesday's only really and he's winning mains while I can't make them. :lol:
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

DannyBoy wrote:Thanks guys! Honestly pretty surprised myself that I kept it together the whole race. I play pretty much only on rF nights so my consistency usually sucks! Was so fun just battling it out with Reid and Lynds. I'm sure I held them up but whatever! Thanks for the stoke guys! I had a lot of fun last night :)
Was that your first win? Awesome job. Not gonna lie, until about the halfway point I was waiting for the anchor to come out but you were solid.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

AWood wrote:...he's winning mains while I can't make them.
It's because he's cool.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Must be the reason you've never been anywhere near one.
ShadDaddy708
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by ShadDaddy708 »

AWood wrote:
Dmills is gay. we both play 6-9pm Wednesday's only really and he's winning mains while I can't make them. :lol:
Well you both play league the same amount of time and hes gold and your bronze. Seems to be a pattern here