2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by Clfitty »

Personally as a first person player, I think people need to just pay attention to sounds more. You can tell when someone is gonna run it in on you just by listening for their bike.

Also, small suggestion for JLV which could help all of this, is a time difference shown on pitboard between you and the position behind you. Seeing on the pitboard that someone is less than a second behind you would make you more cautious in corners like this.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Also allowing people to turn off opponents sound was a terrible update
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Licenses and memberships are up to date.
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

I posted this in suggestion box a few days ago. I really think it's time to do something about it.
DCreedz#523 wrote:So our pit board tells us how far away the player is in front of us,(when in any position, with the exception of 1st), and then how far away 2nd place is, when in 1st. Often when you're battling with the rider in front of you, taking different lines and riding a little 'on edge', it can be difficult to constantly be looking at the track map to see if somebody is then right up your clacker. And every rider's 'dot' on the map is the same colour and shape, so the rider behind you could even be a lapper, and you then ride protectively when you don't really need to.

So, my suggestion, posting in the suggestion box, is that out pit board tells us a - xxseconds(how far away the rider in front of you is) and a + xxseconds(how far away the rider behind you is)

This is quite similar to what we've seen with Reflex, and I, personally really think it benefits gameplay, especially with our very competitive online racing scene here in sim.

This is a little different to what I mean, but just thought I'd throw it in anyway because I liked it. You can see on RV's pit board, he's got his lap time on the top and then Millsaps' lap time below it, and then Dungey's is the same. Obviously the pro's organize what is written on their pit board with their trainer.
newmanb138
Team: United

Post by newmanb138 »

I apologize if this has been covered in the last couple pages as I didn't see it.
What is the deal with ams/novice tomorrow. I noticed sign ups are still not up, and the page on rF has all the wrong times it appears? Is this only messed up on my end, or is it everyone?
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

DCreedz#523 wrote:I posted this in suggestion box a few days ago. I really think it's time to do something about it.
DCreedz#523 wrote:So our pit board tells us how far away the player is in front of us,(when in any position, with the exception of 1st), and then how far away 2nd place is, when in 1st. Often when you're battling with the rider in front of you, taking different lines and riding a little 'on edge', it can be difficult to constantly be looking at the track map to see if somebody is then right up your clacker. And every rider's 'dot' on the map is the same colour and shape, so the rider behind you could even be a lapper, and you then ride protectively when you don't really need to.

So, my suggestion, posting in the suggestion box, is that out pit board tells us a - xxseconds(how far away the rider in front of you is) and a + xxseconds(how far away the rider behind you is)

This is quite similar to what we've seen with Reflex, and I, personally really think it benefits gameplay, especially with our very competitive online racing scene here in sim.

This is a little different to what I mean, but just thought I'd throw it in anyway because I liked it. You can see on RV's pit board, he's got his lap time on the top and then Millsaps' lap time below it, and then Dungey's is the same. Obviously the pro's organize what is written on their pit board with their trainer.
Please keep this where its supposed to be (Suggestion box)
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Just wondering, who gave an ''A'' licence to Vanderlee, when he is not allowed to race a 250 ? :lol:
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

WillSt24 wrote:Just wondering, who gave an ''A'' licence to Vanderlee, when he is not allowed to race a 250 ? :lol:
Yes give him pro we promise he is out of bombs :wink:
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

mx201 wrote:Please keep this where its supposed to be (Suggestion box)
Since we were on the topic, I just figured if someone didn't see it in the suggestion box, it might be worth a read as lots of members rarely look there. But my apologies, probably shouldn't have quoted the whole thing, since this is just the rF Supercross thread. Sorry
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

WillSt24 wrote:Just wondering, who gave an ''A'' licence to Vanderlee, when he is not allowed to race a 250 ? :lol:
He's had two of the harshest bans in rF history. He lost his Pro license for valid reasons. He is eligible for the Open classes. He chose to make the decisions that lost him his pro license, not us.

Memberships and license requests are updated again. Good luck to those racing tonight.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Snopro704 wrote:
AWood wrote:
Yung Kryp wrote:Yall are all drama lol. I saw the protest from a friend who showed me it and I couldn't help but laugh. Yeah im swerving, but guess what, it was my first day playing sim again in roughly 6 months due to work. feelsbadman. The line I took is a line pros in real life would do on other pros. But hey, the guy on the outside would check up and not be a nerd going for the section still. Did i crash? no. Did i mess up the rhythm aftertwards? no. Did i slam my back brake when i saw him not checking up? yes. did colton punt me in the heat? yes. did i protest? no. I play this shit for fun now.
You need to respect the fact that THIS ISNT REAL LIFE, and people cant turn their head to see you coming so ride like they cant, not like its real life. I would be fine if it was few turns for a transfer spot, but not to be a dick for no reason. You had every intention of slamming him for the spot.
As a 3rd person rider, I would've reacted to this aggressive but ok pass by Wilcox and not have gotten hit. That's why 1st person kinda frustrates me in this game. Seems like most everybody who plays with it can't anticipate a solid block pass for their lives, and then gets pissy when they get taken out cause they're already full throttle into the next section with a rider coming underneath them, when a 3rd person rider could see it and check up.
I play 3rd and could not have seen that coming
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
bcrase14
Team: RedBull Honda Racing

Post by bcrase14 »

will the 250 novice class have a east and west coast too, or are they racing the whole season?
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

bcrase14 wrote:will the 250 novice class have a east and west coast too, or are they racing the whole season?
Whole season from what I understood
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
bcrase14
Team: RedBull Honda Racing

Post by bcrase14 »

DBRider251 wrote:
bcrase14 wrote:will the 250 novice class have a east and west coast too, or are they racing the whole season?
Whole season from what I understood
ok thanks
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

Question. Can ams start qualifying after the pros are finished? If so what servers?