2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) - PRIZING ADDED!

Post by USABMXER1 »

Bombshelter is full for the Ams race tonight...
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

USABMXER1 wrote:Bombshelter is full for the Ams race tonight...
Always is until it gets opened 15 minutes before the race.
baziabuiiltsolid
Team: JGS RACING

Post by baziabuiiltsolid »

anyone streaming ams tonight?
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

Thanks for that Michael Hodge I've basically lost the championship because you can't ride in a straight line or face the fact that someone faster than you is passing you. You do it most weeks so please learn how to ride with respect.

Same story every week.

And here is 2nd to last lap, 1st vs 2nd in the championship. I guess it just wasn't meant to be my year :roll: Congrats Quig, this game doesn't want me to win :lol:
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

chrischanning202 wrote:Thanks for that Michael Hodge I've basically lost the championship because you can't ride in a straight line or face the fact that someone faster than you is passing you. You do it most weeks so please learn how to ride with respect.

Same story every week.

And here is 2nd to last lap, 1st vs 2nd in the championship. I guess it just wasn't meant to be my year :roll: Congrats Quig, this game doesn't want me to win :lol:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

You're an idiot if you think I wasn't doing that on purpose. It was for a position so it was fair game. Get over it.
chrischanning202

LKR47 wrote:You're an idiot if you think I wasn't doing that on purpose. It was for a position so it was fair game. Get over it.
Fair play for trying to hold down a position but still you were just roadblocking, you could see why I'd get mad... Gets a bit annoying when the person is going slower so all they do is try to take you out (I take it you ride 3rd).

Either way it came out the way it was destined to, with you turning towards me before the whoops, so good job on holding the position and getting us both killed
LKR47

Post by LKR47 »

chrischanning202 wrote:Fair play for trying to hold down a position but still you were just roadblocking, you could see why I'd get mad... Gets a bit annoying when the person is going slower so all they do is try to take you out (I take it you ride 3rd).

Either way it came out the way it was destined to, with you turning towards me before the whoops, so good job on holding the position and getting us both killed
Tbh, I was only doing it in hopes my teammate would get a win (In which he didnt know what I was doing). There's no rules against blocking. Never once did I touch you other than in the whoops so you cant say I was trying to take you out. You also can't put the blame entirely on me for the whoops incident because we both faded to the middle. I didn't know you'd cut down like that, nor did I expect you too with a whoop section right after the corner.
chrischanning202

LKR47 wrote:
chrischanning202 wrote:Fair play for trying to hold down a position but still you were just roadblocking, you could see why I'd get mad... Gets a bit annoying when the person is going slower so all they do is try to take you out (I take it you ride 3rd).

Tbh, I was only doing it in hopes my teammate would get a win (In which he didnt know what I was doing). There's no rules against blocking. Never once did I touch you other than in the whoops so you cant say I was trying to take you out. You also can't put the blame entirely on me for the whoops incident because we both faded to the middle. I didn't know you'd cut down like that, nor did I expect you too with a whoop section right after the corner.
Yeah I guess but still I checked up at least 3 times due to you crossjumping, you can even see that slightly coming into the corner I had to slam on the brakes. Just a little courtesy is all I ask, not just a complete attempt to not let me past
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

wow finally made my first rf novice main event and got a third! beyond pumped! great racing everyone
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Trevor#91 wrote:wow finally made my first rf novice main event and got a third! beyond pumped! great racing everyone
Great job trevor!
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Team blocking to get a win, seems cheap to me. Especially with a championship on the line. Congrats Quigley on the Championship! You rode great all year, hope to see you in the pro class this summer.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
chrischanning202

Clfitty wrote:Team blocking to get a win, seems cheap to me
:roll:
LKR47

Post by LKR47 »

Clfitty wrote:Team blocking to get a win, seems cheap to me.
It's not like I'm the only one who's done it this season and it's not like it's non-existent in Motocross in general. It was for a position and it was clean so it's not my fault he couldn't get around me. I reviewed the demo from his POV and there were plenty of spots he could have got around me especially considering he basically called me slow.
Let's all not forget he was battling Quigley at some point later on in the race and he threw it away. My role "ruining" the championship was hardly an impact when you look at the big picture.