2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by Osari52 »

Just want to bring this up because I was truly confused so I went back and watched it...

What more do you want me to do Chase? That was the only time we were anywhere near each other all night. I made a small mistake, double singled the triple and ended up on the inside of you into the next section. We're racing for a podium with basically two laps to go but you want me to just pull over and let you have it? I gave you room, I protected my inside lines, and you crashed from getting bucked in the whoops. I don't want beef with you, or anyone for that matter but this one really feels like you're pulling from thin air man. I knew I had some lag, I immediately apologized to Lynds for when he crashed while I was invis but checking my ping throughout the race, I wasn't anywhere close to bad after the magic man part. I just don't get it...
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Holy shit, Kellen, do you always cut down like that in 180s? You used like a quarter of the corner lmao
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

*Medium and low res versions that should be a little smaller in size. :mrgreen:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c715du7ar ... ium.ss.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/file/841yav5w0 ... low.ss.rar

*Complete mediumV2 pack round 1 through 12. - Delete all of your old 2017 sx saf's.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8uyc31lbv ... diumV2.rar

*Not tested. Use at your own risk.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

mxsrider96 wrote:Holy shit, Kellen, do you always cut down like that in 180s? You used like a quarter of the corner lmao
I do it. If you notice, guys like Dungey hit corners like that all the time especially when they're battling with someone because they can't square up the corner on you.
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

barrington314 wrote:*Medium and low res versions that should be a little smaller in size. :mrgreen:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c715du7ar ... ium.ss.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/file/841yav5w0 ... low.ss.rar

*Complete mediumV2 pack round 1 through 12. - Delete all of your old 2017 sx saf's.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8uyc31lbv ... diumV2.rar

*Not tested. Use at your own risk.
Thank you so much!
Knight24_
Team: Privateer

Post by Knight24_ »

Matias43_ wrote:

Just wanna post this in here to show that no matter how screwed up your start of the race is, some type of comeback whether its to 10th or 1st is always possible. Never give up guys
That was crazy that tysen lapped everybody up to 4th
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

19800 says server is full but im racing tonight??
jukabalamx94
Team: AZDesignGFX

Post by jukabalamx94 »

SERVER RACE IS FULL - BOMBSHELTER :(
Winner of the third edition of "Design my bike" by MxWayGamer
2018 JGMX Loretta Lynn's 250B/450B Top10 Overall
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

jukabalamx94 wrote:SERVER RACE IS FULL - BOMBSHELTER :(
sameee
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

jukabalamx94 wrote:SERVER RACE IS FULL - BOMBSHELTER :(
Server is open. We usually open race server about 15 minutes before race time for future reference.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Thursdays have just been so bad for me lately, couldnt tell my gf not to come over because im streaming a game lol, there will still be a stream thanks to logan. Make sure to go to his twitch (idk it) and go over there for the night. Sososososos sorry, logan will have cams this week i sent them to him
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

I will be streaming tonight for matias @flyakitegaming on twitch. really short notice should be up and running after novice heats or quicker
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Matias43_ wrote:Thursdays have just been so bad for me lately, couldnt tell my gf not to come over because im streaming a game lol, there will still be a stream thanks to logan. Make sure to go to his twitch (idk it) and go over there for the night. Sososososos sorry, logan will have cams this week i sent them to him
Wow Matias. Disappointed in you. This is why I'm single....Sim is priority.....totally...100%...definitely why I'm single.

See you next week buddy!
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Clfitty wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:Thursdays have just been so bad for me lately, couldnt tell my gf not to come over because im streaming a game lol, there will still be a stream thanks to logan. Make sure to go to his twitch (idk it) and go over there for the night. Sososososos sorry, logan will have cams this week i sent them to him
Wow Matias. Disappointed in you. This is why I'm single....Sim is priority.....totally...100%...definitely why I'm single.

See you next week buddy!
Yeahh, sorry Cam ;( Really was looking forward to watchin u and everyone tonight. Maybe ur right and i gotta diss this chick :wink:
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Fuck yeah, best race ever! Chris, I hate this track for trying to go fast, but I liked the racing. Good job.

Nick Carvalho, I tried to say it in race chat, but I think you disco'd already, so I'll say it here. I apologize for the last corner, I really wanted the spot, but I cut the corner, so I gave you the spot. Good racing with you man, I'm glad you checked up as hard as you did after the wall double, I hit the brakes a lot harder than expected
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn