2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) - PRIZING ADDED!

Post by MOTOZ293 »

fun track! good night, until last lap when devin ryan decided to try and kill me and ended up killing us both GG. dominic you did the same thing to me as you did to matias. See you boys in vegas!
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Hahah Chex, I'm super stoked thank you dude and also thanks Kellen!

Can't forget to thank all of the sponsors too for hooking us racers up! Pretty damn awesome how much there is to choose from great way to give out prizes!

Also wanna give a shout out to Hydro (T-Frye) for spotting me in pretty much every race, always gettin stuff done for Volcom as well!
you are a G jlv
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Dear "my dude" Spencer Turley,

It seems you decided to spew a bunch of absolute garbage out of your mouth... (thank me later for the video views BRO)

rF is biased and shouldn't be able to participate in their own events: That is all fine and wonderful if we were making an actual living doing this. We aren't. We're still donating our time to put on races. Trust me, a third-world worker makes triple per hour than we do after donations. If we weren't able to participate, we wouldn't host at all... perhaps that is what you want?

rF is biased towards SYS: Would you like me to show you the messages we've received from SYS that we are biased AGAINST them because we've banned their riders and we've not penalized guys that they have protested? Check your facts before spewing that diarrhea out of your mouth. Continue reading for more on this...

Spencer Turley did not break any rules: Actually, you did...
Track Re-Entry/Getting up from a crash/Re-joining racing action: As soon as you are off track, into the bales, crashed, or stopped in the track; it becomes your responsibility to re-join the racing action safely. Altercations with other riders caused by you re-joining the racing action are subject to penalty (in most cases a 1 week suspension for a first offense up to multiple week suspensions and loss of licenses or even indefinite suspensions for repeat offenders). Not re-joining the action 'immediately', intentionally going off track, and track cutting are always illegal and penalties will be given based on rF official's discretion. Intentionally breaking this rule or gaining an advantage will carry a stiff penalty.
What was Spencer Turley supposed to do in that situation: Well, lucky for us you outlined your entire thought process. You went over a blind jump, got into a pile up, got up, and continued through the corner. Guess what, you never mentioned "I took a split second to check the mini-map to see if anyone was coming..." That's the whole fucking point of the rule is to get guys to not do exactly what you did. Get up blindfolded and just grab a handful of throttle.

Spencer Turley's punishment was unfair and biased: Actually, if you review the protests week in and week out, anytime a rider is rejoining the racing and causes a crash they have been penalized 1 week for a first infraction. It doesn't matter who it is that commits the crime or who they hit. This is a BLACK AND WHITE rule for the very reason to prevent immature cry babies from saying anything is biased. There is NO judgement call. You either caused an altercation rejoining the racing or you didn't... Well Spencer Turley caused an altercation rejoining the racing action and the same punishment everyone else gets was given.

So, perhaps next time before you go off on your next rant you should get your facts straight. Start with checking the rules and secondly really think about who you are about to talk shit all over.

Speaking of checking the rules, perhaps you missed this one as well.

Sincerely,

One of the rF admins who reviews protests and doesn't participate in any pro racing...
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

checkerz wrote: Dear "my dude" Spencer Turley,

It seems you decided to spew a bunch of absolute garbage out of your mouth... (thank me later for the video views BRO)

rF is biased and shouldn't be able to participate in their own events: That is all fine and wonderful if we were making an actual living doing this. We aren't. We're still donating our time to put on races. Trust me, a third-world worker makes triple per hour than we do after donations. If we weren't able to participate, we wouldn't host at all... perhaps that is what you want?

rF is biased towards SYS: Would you like me to show you the messages we've received from SYS that we are biased AGAINST them because we've banned their riders and we've not penalized guys that they have protested? Check your facts before spewing that diarrhea out of your mouth. Continue reading for more on this...

Spencer Turley did not break any rules: Actually, you did...
Track Re-Entry/Getting up from a crash/Re-joining racing action: As soon as you are off track, into the bales, crashed, or stopped in the track; it becomes your responsibility to re-join the racing action safely. Altercations with other riders caused by you re-joining the racing action are subject to penalty (in most cases a 1 week suspension for a first offense up to multiple week suspensions and loss of licenses or even indefinite suspensions for repeat offenders). Not re-joining the action 'immediately', intentionally going off track, and track cutting are always illegal and penalties will be given based on rF official's discretion. Intentionally breaking this rule or gaining an advantage will carry a stiff penalty.
What was Spencer Turley supposed to do in that situation: Well, lucky for us you outlined your entire thought process. You went over a blind jump, got into a pile up, got up, and continued through the corner. Guess what, you never mentioned "I took a split second to check the mini-map to see if anyone was coming..." That's the whole fucking point of the rule is to get guys to not do exactly what you did. Get up blindfolded and just grab a handful of throttle.

Spencer Turley's punishment was unfair and biased: Actually, if you review the protests week in and week out, anytime a rider is rejoining the racing and causes a crash they have been penalized 1 week for a first infraction. It doesn't matter who it is that commits the crime or who they hit. This is a BLACK AND WHITE rule for the very reason to prevent immature cry babies from saying anything is biased. There is NO judgement call. You either caused an altercation rejoining the racing or you didn't... Well Spencer Turley caused an altercation rejoining the racing action and the same punishment everyone else gets was given.

So, perhaps next time before you go off on your next rant you should get your facts straight. Start with checking the rules and secondly really think about who you are about to talk shit all over.

Speaking of checking the rules, perhaps you missed this one as well.

Sincerely,

One of the rF admins who reviews protests and doesn't participate in any pro racing...
Wow. "My dude" won't be saying anything after this. Serves him right, there has to be consequences when rules are broken, otherwise there's no point in having the rules in the first place. Really should've just stayed quiet about it... Right on to the people at rF!
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Damn Spencer! I thought I talked too much!!!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Zmen36
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Zmen36 »

um.... I think anybody with a brain would say that is the entrance of a corner but might just be me. :D
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Knew Spencer was stupid. Didn't think he was that damn stupid
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
kawasakirider616

Post by kawasakirider616 »

I'll give you guys one guess who this is my dudes.
My dude (the one to the right of Vanderlee) so good at rhythm sections he makes them look like they are turning.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Ddavis wrote:
ColtonM wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Pro class not what I expected. It's more like the top 3 positions in heat/semi are good pros and most of the rest of the pack just closes their eyes when they race. What a disappointment.
Just now finding this out?
That moment when Ams realize Pros are just faster versions of themselves :lol:
The worst part is my pace is much faster and I should be getting in no problem but when you have people cross jumping, dive bombing, slamming you, slowing up way too much for corners, etc. it's really hard to make it into a "safe" position. I know a few people still in the Am class that ride cleaner/faster than some of the pro's I encountered.

Supercross is tough if you're trying to be a clean, smart, respectful racer.

Bring on outdoors.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

Also, Turley is clueless.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

There aren't many things that grind my gears in this game, but one thing that does is when all you idiots think the race is won in the first corner/rhythm section. I don't get why people are going for the big lines in the first section when 21 other people are clogged together. So sick and tired of getting destroyed by people that race with the mentality that if you aren't in the front at the end of the first section, your race is over.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

KaseoDip wrote:There aren't many things that grind my gears in this game, but one thing that does is when all you idiots think the race is won in the first corner/rhythm section. I don't get why people are going for the big lines in the first section when 21 other people are clogged together. So sick and tired of getting destroyed by people that race with the mentality that if you aren't in the front at the end of the first section, your race is over.
I 100% agree. I wish I knew a way to clean up the racing more.

One idea I have had is to run some events with 6 or 8 or 10 riders on the track at a time to try and help this. OF course, that doesn't work for replica racing events.

I'm 100% open to ideas if you guys have them. Clearly the automatic bans on track re-entry errors and bad lappers isn't working as a year later they are still happening just as often.
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

checkerz wrote:
KaseoDip wrote:There aren't many things that grind my gears in this game, but one thing that does is when all you idiots think the race is won in the first corner/rhythm section. I don't get why people are going for the big lines in the first section when 21 other people are clogged together. So sick and tired of getting destroyed by people that race with the mentality that if you aren't in the front at the end of the first section, your race is over.
I 100% agree. I wish I knew a way to clean up the racing more.

One idea I have had is to run some events with 6 or 8 or 10 riders on the track at a time to try and help this. OF course, that doesn't work for replica racing events.

I'm 100% open to ideas if you guys have them. Clearly the automatic bans on track re-entry errors and bad lappers isn't working as a year later they are still happening just as often.
I don't currently have any ideas but the fact that you notice the issue and care about it is huge, so thank you. I know I'm super new to Sim in general and the Pro class so I don't know if it's my place to speak on the pro class but I'm glad that there is still a huge effort by you guys to continue to clean up the racing as much as possible.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Preach. A race is until the last lap, not during the first one.
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

"I believe in a WORLD where people should not just be able to protest for every little race incident."

Couldn't make it 30 seconds into that video before just dying laughing. There is simply too much to say about that video and commentary, so I won't bother, but wow....lol just wow.
Aggressively Mediocre Image