2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Matias43_

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) - PRIZING ADDED!

Post by Matias43_ »

Hate to say it but i most likely wont be streaming a lot of the ams anymore, just recentley got a new job where i cant be very free with my hours. Like tonight, my boss called me in to come at 7:30 and close. Sorry guys, but money is money :?
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

checkerz wrote:
KaseoDip wrote:There aren't many things that grind my gears in this game, but one thing that does is when all you idiots think the race is won in the first corner/rhythm section. I don't get why people are going for the big lines in the first section when 21 other people are clogged together. So sick and tired of getting destroyed by people that race with the mentality that if you aren't in the front at the end of the first section, your race is over.
I 100% agree. I wish I knew a way to clean up the racing more.

One idea I have had is to run some events with 6 or 8 or 10 riders on the track at a time to try and help this. OF course, that doesn't work for replica racing events.

I'm 100% open to ideas if you guys have them. Clearly the automatic bans on track re-entry errors and bad lappers isn't working as a year later they are still happening just as often.
I would 100% rather race a 10 person main with riders that should actually be racing instead of the idiots we have in the "Premier class" now. There is so many stupid people racing the mains every week that its actually hard to believe that they even learned how to play the game in the first place.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
LOGANYZ125

Post by LOGANYZ125 »

mxsrider96 wrote:Knew Spencer was stupid. Didn't think he was that damn stupid
Lmao, same.
JT43 wrote:"Y'all cowards don't even smoke crack..."
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

It's a real shame that it's come to this again. The second time Turley has made a video attempting to throw us under the bus.

Now I'm having to file through a bunch of hate comments on the livestream post from today.

I really just don't get it.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Lnxa wrote:
checkerz wrote:
KaseoDip wrote:There aren't many things that grind my gears in this game, but one thing that does is when all you idiots think the race is won in the first corner/rhythm section. I don't get why people are going for the big lines in the first section when 21 other people are clogged together. So sick and tired of getting destroyed by people that race with the mentality that if you aren't in the front at the end of the first section, your race is over.
I 100% agree. I wish I knew a way to clean up the racing more.

One idea I have had is to run some events with 6 or 8 or 10 riders on the track at a time to try and help this. OF course, that doesn't work for replica racing events.

I'm 100% open to ideas if you guys have them. Clearly the automatic bans on track re-entry errors and bad lappers isn't working as a year later they are still happening just as often.
I would 100% rather race a 10 person main with riders that should actually be racing instead of the idiots we have in the "Premier class" now. There is so many stupid people racing the mains every week that its actually hard to believe that they even learned how to play the game in the first place.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

Clfitty wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
checkerz wrote: I 100% agree. I wish I knew a way to clean up the racing more.

[img]https://i.gyazo.com/c05bc9b3f6b4315e760 ... 62.gif[img]
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/d09f5d256e885b3810d ... e9.gif[img]
The only reason we even made contact was because my suspension killed itself......I was gonna leave plenty of room so stop trying to start shit. You're one of the people that shouldn't be racing anyways............
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

Lnxa wrote:
Clfitty wrote:
Lnxa wrote: I would 100% rather race a 10 person main with riders that should actually be racing instead of the idiots we have in the "Premier class" now. There is so many stupid people racing the mains every week that its actually hard to believe that they even learned how to play the game in the first place.
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/c05bc9b3f6b4315e760 ... 62.gif[img]
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/d09f5d256e885b3810d ... e9.gif[img]
The only reason we even made contact was because my suspension killed itself......I was gonna leave plenty of room so stop trying to start shit. You're one of the people that shouldn't be racing anyways............
Right, because why? Who did I punt? Who have I raced dirty? Have I held up leaders or have I respected blue flag? Do I blatantly break rF rules? If so I'd love to hear instances. I'm the most pushover rider on sim. I could easily protest that but I'm not going to. I'd be interested to see if you would..

By the way, I love how you say I shouldn't race. I was repeatedly told by so many veteran pro's that I should move up to pro. So after the entire year I finally did. I qualified top ~15 both rounds so far so I'm not barely making it. I almost made it last race but got cleaned in the transfer spot last lap. Yes I make mistakes, but I own up to them and apologize immediately in chat if I know who it was with. How perfect were you with your first year racing? Your first pro races? I just find it ironic how you are talking about stupid people and you make a stupid move like that.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

Clfitty wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
I just find it ironic how you are talking about stupid people and you make a stupid move like that.
It's not like it was my intention to have any contact in the corner, I over jumped the jump over the table and figured that impact would have slowed me down way more than it did. That ended up with me jumping out of the corner more than I wanted so I landed on the brakes and turned hard to avoid you, Like I said we would have been good if my rear end didn't slide out and hit you.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Osari52 wrote:Dude this is like the 3rd time you've thought I was someone else out there, how high are you during these races? :lol:
Hahaha fr 15 rounds in and still don't know numbers... sheesh. Nah I don't race under the influence of any drugs :roll:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

@Spencer Turley Video First off, I know I don't have the reputation to talk any shit but Turley has been riding like he's the only one on the track all season long and I'm surprised this is the first time he got banned this season (as far as I know?). It's very easy to jump to conclusions by a certain incident (I'm an example, once again sorry Wheels), but if you take the time to review the demo and still not see the reason you've been suspended, make a video about it, and bash the organizers and sponsors (while trying to say "I have nothing but love for ya'll), is haunting and makes me wonder what goes on in that peanut brain inside the body of Spencer Turkey.

@Cameron Lee GIFs Jesse did nothing wrong. He jumped inside of you, but you can see he landed on the brakes and his back shock immediately exploded and slide into you.

@William St-Laurent I'm sorry about the takeout before the finish line. There's a very limited amount of time to make the main in the semi, especially when you're outside a qualifying position, and based on the way you flew onto my inside before the main rhythm I knew you weren't going to make it easy for either of us, so I eliminated that problem. If you say you wouldn't have done the same thing in my position, you're lying.

@Reid Young I'm sorry for taking you out before the finish line but unlike the St-Laurent situation I genuinely didn't intend on making you hit the deck. I went a little more right than I wanted to on the triple out and landed hard on the brakes up until the point where I hit you. I couldn't go left and tuck in behind you, I had way too much speed, so I'm sorry it resulted in you crashing.
Clfitty wrote:The worst part is my pace is much faster and I should be getting in no problem
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, and I do agree you are fast, but "much faster" might be a bit of an exaggeration. I'm not saying you can't run up front and/or make mains, but take it easy there bud. Dakota French was crushing Ams this year and he didn't exactly kill it in his pro debut in SLC. You qualified 19th in Seattle, then went 19-6-11 in the Heat/Semi/LCQ. If I remember right you should have made it through the semi, but there's a lot of people out there who (in their eyes) think they belong in the main more than a rookie like yourself, so don't expect them to give you respect or the position because you won a few 450 Am races (I did watch your helmet cams and I do agree you can rip and race clean, not many riders I can say that about), but it's much harder to do it against 19 other riders you speed/faster than you, over the 450 Am class where there's maybe 1-2 riders who can run your speed. You qualified 16th in SLC then went 8-13-7 in the night show. Clearly you're improving, but the pro class isn't what it seems. The overall pace is faster not only in the front, but in the back of the pack. Sure, the guys in the back are all over the place, but it's because ALL of us can run the same (or similar) lap times than the guys inside the top 5/10 (maybe not the guys winning), and it's very difficult to stay smooth in traffic while battling for position when it's 4-8 riders in a straightaway at once. In Ams, the difference in speed throughout the pack is much higher so it might be a bit easier to get through the carnage if you have decent race sense, but its way harder in Pros because almost everyone is going just as fast as you. You're never going to be the fastest guy on the track every lap, not even for Tysen, so chill out and just accept that you're going to get fucked over a lot more than you have good races.
Xkxmotokid
Team: Full Throttle

Post by Xkxmotokid »

Ddavis wrote:@Spencer Turley Video First off, I know I don't have the reputation to talk any shit but Turley has been riding like he's the only one on the track all season long and I'm surprised this is the first time he got banned this season (as far as I know?). It's very easy to jump to conclusions by a certain incident (I'm an example, once again sorry Wheels), but if you take the time to review the demo and still not see the reason you've been suspended, make a video about it, and bash the organizers and sponsors (while trying to say "I have nothing but love for ya'll), is haunting and makes me wonder what goes on in that peanut brain inside the body of Spencer Turkey.

@Cameron Lee GIFs Jesse did nothing wrong. He jumped inside of you, but you can see he landed on the brakes and his back shock immediately exploded and slide into you.

@William St-Laurent I'm sorry about the takeout before the finish line. There's a very limited amount of time to make the main in the semi, especially when you're outside a qualifying position, and based on the way you flew onto my inside before the main rhythm I knew you weren't going to make it easy for either of us, so I eliminated that problem. If you say you wouldn't have done the same thing in my position, you're lying.

@Reid Young I'm sorry for taking you out before the finish line but unlike the St-Laurent situation I genuinely didn't intend on making you hit the deck. I went a little more right than I wanted to on the triple out and landed hard on the brakes up until the point where I hit you. I couldn't go left and tuck in behind you, I had way too much speed, so I'm sorry it resulted in you crashing.
Clfitty wrote:The worst part is my pace is much faster and I should be getting in no problem
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, and I do agree you are fast, but "much faster" might be a bit of an exaggeration. I'm not saying you can't run up front and/or make mains, but take it easy there bud. Dakota French was crushing Ams this year and he didn't exactly kill it in his pro debut in SLC. You qualified 19th in Seattle, then went 19-6-11 in the Heat/Semi/LCQ. If I remember right you should have made it through the semi, but there's a lot of people out there who (in their eyes) think they belong in the main more than a rookie like yourself, so don't expect them to give you respect or the position because you won a few 450 Am races (I did watch your helmet cams and I do agree you can rip and race clean, not many riders I can say that about), but it's much harder to do it against 19 other riders you speed/faster than you, over the 450 Am class where there's maybe 1-2 riders who can run your speed. You qualified 16th in SLC then went 8-13-7 in the night show. Clearly you're improving, but the pro class isn't what it seems. The overall pace is faster not only in the front, but in the back of the pack. Sure, the guys in the back are all over the place, but it's because ALL of us can run the same (or similar) lap times than the guys inside the top 5/10 (maybe not the guys winning), and it's very difficult to stay smooth in traffic while battling for position when it's 4-8 riders in a straightaway at once. In Ams, the difference in speed throughout the pack is much higher so it might be a bit easier to get through the carnage if you have decent race sense, but its way harder in Pros because almost everyone is going just as fast as you. You're never going to be the fastest guy on the track every lap, not even for Tysen, so chill out and just accept that you're going to get fucked over a lot more than you have good races.
Pros were a lot harder than I thought they were gonna be but I'm my eyes I think 13TH for my Pro Debut wasn't bad lol
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

Ddavis wrote: @Cameron Lee GIFs Jesse did nothing wrong. He jumped inside of you, but you can see he landed on the brakes and his back shock immediately exploded and slide into you.
I disagree. Like I said, if the riders were reversed, I would be called an out-of-control amateur and probably would be protested for it. Considering people protest all the time over MUCH less. The fault is still with Jesse (or his suspension as you say) and not me in that situation so for him to call me and apparently "the rest of the idiots" out is uncalled for. I always race clean and own up to stuff, so he doesn't need to lump me in with people that are punting/riding like idiots.

It's my fault for poor wording. I meant my pace is faster than what I've been racing at. Not faster than the other people. I'm not trying to talk like I'm a top 5 guy or that I should have smoked my heat/semi/lcq but I know with my speed/consistency/clean riding that I'm not racing to my true potential in the pro class. I can go out and ride with 5 or so fast pro's and depending on the track run a close pace. Also as far as qualifying, I'm still getting adjusted to the one hour schedule. It's insane how fast you guys pick up the track and get it down. Most of my qualifying times come from the last 10 minutes or so. So my qualifying times don't really show my speed as I think on a good clean lap I would have been low 45's during the main. Which would put my qualifying time much higher.

Also, in Seattle, I got cleaned several times and came back to one position out. The lcq I started way in the back and made it into the transfer spot and got landed on by a rider who messed up the rhythm section (no hard feelings to that guy btw). I'm just glad this isn't a flame war. I'm not about that, and I hold nothing against you for mentioning my gif's and what I said. It's simply a discussion. I understand we all get fucked, I guess I just expected the racing to be a little bit more civil. Only been playing the game a year, first season of rF, so everything is a learning experience for me. I'm still enjoying it, even though I'm not making it. I just don't appreciate being told "I don't belong out there."
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Clfitty wrote:I disagree. Like I said, if the riders were reversed, I would be called an out-of-control amateur and probably would be protested for it.
Rightfully so in my opinion (not speaking about the exact incident but just an incident in general). You have had a Pro license for two rounds. You are fairly new to the racing scene. You will earn respect and make a reputation for yourself as you run more races and people get to know you. You can't really expect people to just instantly know who you are and how you are to race with that will come with time. Jesse is an established racer so people generally know how they can race around him for as much as that is worth as racing is pretty hectic.. Just my two pennies worth.
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Clfitty wrote:I disagree. Like I said, if the riders were reversed, I would be called an out-of-control amateur and probably would be protested for it.
Rightfully so in my opinion (not speaking about the exact incident but just an incident in general). You have had a Pro license for two rounds. You are fairly new to the racing scene. You will earn respect and make a reputation for yourself as you run more races and people get to know you. You can't really expect people to just instantly know who you are and how you are to race with that will come with time. Jesse is an established racer so people generally know how they can race around him for as much as that is worth as racing is pretty hectic.. Just my two pennies worth.
Fair point. Pro class is a lot to learn. A lot more complicated than Am's.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cap1p1ypn ... c450am.zip

450am SLC demo for those wanting it.