2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by RXR_Banjo »

You're right, i never thought about the fact that you guys would need another host !! I was in the server for all the races last night watching my teammates and i LOVED to see so many novice riders (they had a full gate LCQ), but i believe top 7-8 should be moved up to ams = ams would have more riders and i am pretty sure they stay in novice cuz they dont wanna pay,

But eh, good job for adding this, it gives a GREAT racing experience for the newcomers!
Phil Doyon #423
Xkxmotokid
Team: Full Throttle

Post by Xkxmotokid »

Anyone have the 250 am main demo forgot to save it and need to protest some lappers
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

checkerz wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote: To checkz and barrington: novice class should be in another server, it makes the night so longgg!
The event is still shorter than the pro ones, so there is that. I did mention to Wheels about running them last versus first. That would also mean adding another host, as was explained previously; we want to give new players a true rF racing experience, and that means hosted events. Right now the turnout for Novice is larger than a lot of other classes, so why kick the large group to the curb? Those guys are the future of this game... the future racers, skinners, modelers, track creators, etc.

Just because someone isn't as fast as you, doesn't make them any less of a piece of the community. That goes to both you and Zoa...

Learn respect.

When I said ams I'm pro servers, I meant them going in qualitying servers when the password gets released. I heard a lot of people complaining about them being in the way. We get an hour, and they get a day. I wish there was a rule for them not to get in the servers. That's what I meant, but I got type happy and didn't finish my thought . Sorry for what all was said.
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

MOTOZ293 wrote:15... 14:23.508 faster.
You ran a 36.5 lap, your defo drunk lmao.
Fair Play.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

ryxn wrote:
Fairplay
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

Aaron Hall wrote:Fairplay
You're drunk to go home.
Fair Play.
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

Being in the Novice class myself, I might be a little biased. But I'm pretty happy with the format as it is right now. In San Diego I raced in the second Heat, and it honestly felt like I was back racing the main in no time, considering there were 4 more heats, and 3 LCQ's in between my two races. Chex and Barrington do a great job of getting the restart going straight away and that saves a lot of time. Whilst there are a little over half the amount of Novice racers, in the 250AM class, and whilst the Novice Quali times can often even be quicker than the Am's, the level of racing is totally different. People go onto rF and see that someone in Novice has run a lap time on par with the 250Am class, and instantly think that the player needs to be kicked out of Nov and into Am's. Most Am racers are far more consistent and overall just have more experience, and are a little more serious about the game/racing.

From what I've seen so far in 2017, every single rider in the Novice class is just there to have fun, be competitive and most importantly, gain experience in the biggest racing scene in the game. Hope this doesn't upset anyone :mrgreen:

PS: Does anyone have the Nov Demos from SD?
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote:
Learn respect.

When I said ams I'm pro servers, I meant them going in qualitying servers when the password gets released. I heard a lot of people complaining about them being in the way. We get an hour, and they get a day. I wish there was a rule for them not to get in the servers. That's what I meant, but I got type happy and didn't finish my thought . Sorry for what all was said.
Yea I agree with zoa I couldn't get in a pro server to qualify without 3-5 random am riders in there not restarting or just getting in the way. Hopefully there's something that can be done to keep the ams out of the servers during timed qualifying
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

mx201 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
Yea I agree with zoa I couldn't get in a pro server to qualify without 3-5 random am riders in there not restarting or just getting in the way. Hopefully there's something that can be done to keep the ams out of the servers during timed qualifying
Just a thought but surely it wouldn't hurt to have some of the RF members to be in each qualifying server to manage what happens in there like people messing about, Amateurs joining etc
Xkxmotokid
Team: Full Throttle

Post by Xkxmotokid »

Does anyone have the 250 am main from last night, I need it
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

there you go !

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ueb9bo49k ... est.mxdemo
Xkxmotokid wrote:Does anyone have the 250 am main from last night, I need it
Phil Doyon #423
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Jesus, John roasted the shit out of Zoa lmao. But yeah, AMs getting in the Pro qualifying servers, messing people up, not moving, restarting, etc is no bueno. Hopefully something can be done about that.
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

ryxn wrote:
GG
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
AshuraMX
Team: BPC

Post by AshuraMX »

checkerz wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote: To checkz and barrington: novice class should be in another server, it makes the night so longgg!
The event is still shorter than the pro ones, so there is that. I did mention to Wheels about running them last versus first. That would also mean adding another host, as was explained previously; we want to give new players a true rF racing experience, and that means hosted events. Right now the turnout for Novice is larger than a lot of other classes, so why kick the large group to the curb? Those guys are the future of this game... the future racers, skinners, modelers, track creators, etc.

Just because someone isn't as fast as you, doesn't make them any less of a piece of the community. That goes to both you and Zoa...

Learn respect.
I agree as far as the novice riders being the up and coming to the game, but In my opinion it should just be re ordered to 250am, 450am, novice. I only say this so that the people who have paid $25 get the benefit of going first. Its sort of, not really, like going to an amusement park and buying a fast pass just to be routed to the back of the line. Although it is just a donation that only comes with the benefit of racing ams and up(I understand some novice riders have also supported the series but are still novice), it just seems a little unfair to the people that are truly supporting the series. The Novice class is the introduction and sort of what decides if they want to step it up and then actually support the series, and that's why I believe it should be the last priority. I know you have debated about this with wheels and what not, so I respect the fact of assessing the situation. I also like the idea of a separate server but that adds the problem of host. I respect the novice riders and their value to the community, but I do believe that the people who have stuck with the game for some time should get priority.
yes
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
checkerz wrote:

Learn respect.

You missed his point Zoer X. I would use a certain meme but people like to kill things....

He was saying just because John (AM) is slower than you, doesn't make them less important than you because you are a (A) rider.