2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by mxsrider96 »

checkerz wrote:Learn respect
I don't know if you're saying this to any certain individual (s) or just in general, but, for a sponsor of the series, I would expect John to be much more respectful to fellow racers and you rF crew boys, but he hasn't been very respectful to you guys or any racers really, from what I've seen. I use his comments about the traction used last year during outdoors and his initial comment to Zoa during this pointless squabble as evidence of this
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

When are signups for open class gonna be posted?
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

mxsrider96 wrote:I don't know
This is the problem Sonny.

If you don't know, sometimes you are better off not to make accusations if you don't have all of the information to form that opinion.
DonnieTheDealer
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DonnieTheDealer »

mxsrider96 wrote:
I don't know if you're saying this to any certain individual (s) or just in general, but, for a sponsor of the series, I would expect John to be much more respectful to fellow racers and you rF crew boys, but he hasn't been very respectful to you guys or any racers really, from what I've seen. I use his comments about the traction used last year during outdoors and his initial comment to Zoa during this pointless squabble as evidence of this
Holy fuck Sonny! You said something that makes sense! Congratulations!
Kinda agree, I like John for the most part. We usually get along, but he is somewhat harsh on guys at times. But then again, the shit he says usually has a purpose and it's not like hes throwing roasts out at guys for no reason. Usually when he's calling someone out I agree with him.
2016 MXSON Champion 2014 MXSON Champion Won highpoint on a 125 Good at Raging It's Whatever
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:

If you don't know, sometimes you are better off not to make accusations if you don't have all of the information to form that opinion.
I do know it wasn't meant for John, so maybe, Peter, instead of reading three words and I'm thinking I'm being stupid, you should read the whole thing and realize what I'm trying to say
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:

I do know it wasn't meant for John, so maybe, Peter, instead of reading three words and then thinking I'm being stupid, you should read the whole thing and realize what I'm trying to say
Not sure how my phone did that
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

mxsrider96 wrote:
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

More evidence of disrespect. As a sponsor of the series, you're putting a really bad image on the series, John
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ezra

Post by Ezra »

mxsrider96 wrote:More evidence of disrespect. As a sponsor of the series, you're putting a really bad image on the series, John
Sonny, I don't respect you...at all.

Do you not understand the fact that your opinion is completely irrelevant to me. And that has nothing to do with the series, it is because on a personal level I find the things you do and say are anathema to me...

So please, just can it, I'm not listening.

Ps: I get along pretty well with most of the rF guys.

PPs: I'm not necessarily here to make friends with everyone in the community, or sell directly to the MXS players; I'm here for the advertising, and frankly, its working better than expected, hence me sticking around for more than just one season.
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

I don't expect you to respect me or anyone else (except the group of guys you sponsor), but if it were my series, I would expect you to show respect. Starting shit with someone over a comment he made that has nothing to do with you (I realize the hypocrisy, never claimed I wasn't a hypocrite, but I'm also not a sponsor) is just stupid. And, after the comments you made during outdoors last year, directly at Chris, I would not want you back as a sponsor if it were my series. You're just being a shitty person for no reason, and if I were part of the rF crew, I'd be sick of it by now. But, my comments were intended for Chris, as he told Zoa and Phil to "Learn respect," but seems to have no care for your lack of respect even though you directly sponsor the series
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ezra

Post by Ezra »

mxsrider96 wrote:*I don't know how to just shut my mouth, because I think people actually care what I have to say.*
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Okay, John. I get it. I say something that should be looked into, and because you and Peter have a problem with what I'm saying, no one cares. Cool. Great to see.
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

I have read this whole thing. John I understand your point on why you don't care. But being a major sponsor and selling dope PC's there should be a point you know respect. Just don't reply if you don't like it and Sonny would drop it. It has been dragged on for no reason. So there is my point and your guys argument is pointless.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

mxsrider96 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:

I do know it wasn't meant for John, so maybe, Peter, instead of reading three words and I'm thinking I'm being stupid, you should read the whole thing and realize what I'm trying to say
I read your post. I know what you were trying to say. I was saying if you don't know the truth about a topic then don't post about it. How would you know how John get's along with members of rF? Is that hard to understand?

As per usual Sonny brings up another old argument that he was never a part of in the first place.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote: As per usual Sonny brings up another old argument that he was never a part of in the first place.
Why is it so wrong to bring up an issue that I think should be addressed? You're acting like I had no grounds for my post. John's lack of respect, as a sponsor for the series, should be addressed, IMO. If the rF boys decided not to, then fine. Whatever. But it is something that I would like to see either Chris or Wheels reply to. Peter, I love how you have a problem with this, but you had no issue with John's post to Zoa
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn