2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by USABMXER1 »

250 Amateur East and West Coast
- Riders with rF B license
- Riders with over 100 Amateur SX points in a season are not eligible for this class.
- Riders who have scored a rF Pro point are not eligible for this class.

450 Amateur
- Riders with an rF B license
- Riders with over 100 Amateur SX points in a season are not eligible for this class.
Just looking at he way this is for the points on not being eligible, it says 100 points in 250 Sx which is only half of the 450 Sx season but have the same amount of points to be ineligable, shouldn't it be like double the points to be ineligible for this class since it is twice as long as the 250 Sx seasons are? Just wondering on this rule on if it was a typo or if it is actually going to be like that.
DonnieTheDealer
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DonnieTheDealer »

Any update on when license requests will be looked at? In the same boat as heckman and would like to know which bike I should be playing with. No rush as there is plenty of other stuff to work out still I'm sure, just curious.
2016 MXSON Champion 2014 MXSON Champion Won highpoint on a 125 Good at Raging It's Whatever
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

mxsrider96 wrote:
checkerz wrote:Riders must declare a coast East or West and no matter Pro or Amateur, that will remain their coast throughout the season
I don't really have a problem with this (when it comes to going from AM west to Pro East), just more curious of the thinking. It makes sense to me to allow guys who were good in AM class on the West to race Pro class on the East
This will allow a bunch of racers to get a fair chance to race a night show that right now do not because of people sandbagging AM classes that realistically should be racing 250 Pro.

The line of thinking of allowing people to move up from AM class to Pro would encourage a guy to sandbag AM class for west coast rounds and then sign up for east in pro if they were allowed to move up for opposite coast.

Aaron looking at your results, you would have finished anywhere between 10th and 20th depending on the round throughout East coast in pro class judging by your TRT in AM class.

USAB: That is being looked into.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

If I plan on racing 250 East, am I still able to race 450s at A1? Or does that lock me in for a 450 season?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

nickuzick wrote:If I plan on racing 250 East, am I still able to race 450s at A1? Or does that lock me in for a 450 season?
As long as you aren't top 15 in points, I think you can drop down.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Ddavis wrote:
nickuzick wrote:If I plan on racing 250 East, am I still able to race 450s at A1? Or does that lock me in for a 450 season?
As long as you aren't top 15 in points, I think you can drop down.
So you'll be able to drop down uzick ;)
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:This will allow a bunch of racers to get a fair chance to race a night show that right now do not because of people sandbagging AM classes that realistically should be racing 250 Pro.

The line of thinking of allowing people to move up from AM class to Pro would encourage a guy to sandbag AM class for west coast rounds and then sign up for east in pro if they were allowed to move up for opposite coast.
That makes sense, thanks for the explanation. Like I said, it isn't something that really bothers me, it's just something I was curious about because last year, my plan was to race am west coast and, hoping for good results, move up for east, but I never asked about the rule last year
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Hello guys , am i eligible for 250 ams ? (Cant find sx ams from
Last year on rf)
Phil Doyon #423
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:Hello guys , am i eligible for 250 ams ? (Cant find sx ams from
Last year on rf)
http://www.racefactorygaming.com/events ... oss/sinfo/

That was easier than getting rejected by a pretty girl
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:Hello guys , am i eligible for 250 ams ? (Cant find sx ams from
Last year on rf)
You got 90 points in 250 east last year, didn't check 450s or open at all.
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

So i saw you posted top 15 in points chexs, but you just told me top 20? just trying to get it clarified for everyone..
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

chaseb31 wrote:Image

So i saw you posted top 15 in points chexs, but you just told me top 20? just trying to get it clarified for everyone..
That message was sent to you before the post was made on the forums last night. Go by the post.
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

Pretty sure numbers are done too
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

AHeckman2 wrote:Pretty sure numbers are done too
Unless I'm just being an imbecile
Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Post by Dawson24 »

USABMXER1 wrote:
250 Amateur East and West Coast
- Riders with rF B license

450 Amateur
- Riders with an rF B license
Just looking at he way this is for the points on not being eligible, it says 100 points in 250 Sx which is only half of the 450 Sx season but have the same amount of points to be ineligable, shouldn't it be like double the points to be ineligible for this class since it is twice as long as the 250 Sx seasons are? Just wondering on this rule on if it was a typo or if it is actually going to be like that.
Yeah, this is the main thing that I think should be changed. Hopefully they decide to increase the number to 150 or even 200 points for the 450 class. It doesn't really impact me either way, as the SX Madness series was the first time I've ever raced rF SX. But I think it'd be better for those that raced the 450 class last year and for the future.