2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
MotoX745

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by MotoX745 »

@James_122 That is just pure gold, if i could save that post as a whole, i would. xD
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Image Some sick lines :shock:
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

GHarlan wrote:Image
Dead ass
Don't understand what the need was. Literally clawed back my whole race to get to that position and then that.

Some kids need to learn that when you're getting lapped, try not to get too salty and take people out. I'm with Cameron and Ben here on people trying to ruin races. Caught a 20 second lead down to 5, was gonna be a great battle for the win on the last few laps...

Oh well, at least I don't have to go into the demo and gyazo it myself.
GHarlan
Crushed Dissenter

Post by GHarlan »

chrischanning202 wrote:
Dead ass
Don't understand what the need was. Literally clawed back my whole race to get to that position and then that.

Some kids need to learn that when you're getting lapped, try not to get too salty and take people out. I'm with Cameron and Ben here on people trying to ruin races. Caught a 20 second lead down to 5, was gonna be a great battle for the win on the last few laps...

Oh well, at least I don't have to go into the demo and gyazo it myself.
Hey, at least i gave you an ez protest and an excuse for not winning 8) But i am sorry it was you i took down i was told it was the other 191
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:i agree with some of that, but lets be honest. i could do wouldve made through just like every other time i did that night but i got bar lock. i went through the whoops and made it 9/10 and i just went through the whole semi demo and the only laps he went across the whoops on was when i tried to pass him and when dade tried to pass him. he took the same line in the corner and everything... seems more and more like he does that on purpose
Yeah I agree you would have made it through if shack didn't cut over but you should be ready for that kind of stuff, especially coming into the gnarliest section of the track. You had plenty of time to react it's not like he came out of nowhere, if that were me I'd be more frustrated at myself for not being able to change my line soon enough or do something. Colton awkwardly cut over on me and took me out in the main, but I was being aggressive and was trying to set up a pass and it bit me because he made a mistake and I was right there, thats racing. I know you probably wouldn't have posted your gif if shack didn't post his though so yeah.. Not like it affects me though you guys can gif war and call each other spodes all you want haha :P Also I highly doubt shack is cutting over on purpose to take riders out
you are a G jlv
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

I does really matter how much time he had to react if he did anything to try and keep from hitting he he would've died on the enormous 4th to last whoop
rmzracer92
Team: Privateer

Post by rmzracer92 »

chrischanning202 wrote:
Dead ass
Don't understand what the need was.
There wasn't one, he did it because hes mad because he lacks the skill of other racers in his class so results to this instead of putting in solid laps and making a comeback like you did this race... He did the exact same thing to me in a EMF Qualifying server last week.
GHarlan
Crushed Dissenter

Post by GHarlan »

rmzracer92 wrote:
chrischanning202 wrote:
Dead ass
There wasn't one, he did it because hes mad because he lacks the skill of other racers in his class so results to this instead of putting in solid laps and making a comeback like you did this race... He did the exact same thing to me in a EMF Qualifying server last week.
I have not once taken you out in a quali server unless you had crashed or it was first lap... ive only ever seen you in a server like twice at that. Its whatever and i feel bad i did it to chris but ill take the ban ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rmzracer92

Post by rmzracer92 »

GHarlan wrote:
rmzracer92 wrote:
chrischanning202 wrote:
I have not once taken you out in a quali server unless you had crashed or it was first lap... ive only ever seen you in a server like twice at that. Its whatever and i feel bad i did it to chris but ill take the ban ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm not gonna carry on arguing after this post because you're irrelevant haha, your just somebody who crashes > gets mad > takes anger out on other racers.
Mcguire103

Post by Mcguire103 »

Atom6246 wrote:Image
best gif
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

GHarlan wrote:
cale726 wrote:Image

:P
CRAIG LEAKE
SEABOLT LET ME AROUND
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

There should be some sort of clause in the rulebook for purposeful violations that are an obvious escalation of an existing rule with an existing defined punishment. As in:
  1. 1 week ban if you are a bad lapper and cause one of the leaders to go down
  2. 2 week ban for repeated violations of rule A and/or being a purposeful bad lapper (not letter leaders by for more than 1 lap within 1 second) and wrecking a leader
  3. 3 week ban for allowing a leader to lap you for the sole purpose of cleaning them out
  4. Indefinite ban for the utter stupidity of posting a gif if you violating the rule, then admitting to wanting to take out a leader, then continuously bragging about it while obviously not having one ounce of respect for the rules or consideration to anyone's race but your own
It must take some special type of stupid for someone to be in a race and decide, because they aren't doing good or just don't care, that they'll start taking out the leaders who are lapping them. That, IMO, is much worse than the average "bad lapper who took down a leader" infraction. Those people just shouldn't be allowed to race, period. They forfeit that privilege when they do stupid shit like we have just seen posted in this thread from the Am race.

Learn to have some respect for the series and your fellow racers, or just leave.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:There should be some sort of clause in the rulebook for purposeful violations that are an obvious escalation of an existing rule with an existing defined punishment. As in:
  1. 1 week ban if you are a bad lapper and cause one of the leaders to go down
  2. 2 week ban for repeated violations of rule A and/or being a purposeful bad lapper (not letter leaders by for more than 1 lap within 1 second) and wrecking a leader
  3. 3 week ban for allowing a leader to lap you for the sole purpose of cleaning them out
  4. Indefinite ban for the utter stupidity of posting a gif if you violating the rule, then admitting to wanting to take out a leader, then continuously bragging about it while obviously not having one ounce of respect for the rules or consideration to anyone's race but your own
It must take some special type of stupid for someone to be in a race and decide, because they aren't doing good or just don't care, that they'll start taking out the leaders who are lapping them. That, IMO, is much worse than the average "bad lapper who took down a leader" infraction. Those people just shouldn't be allowed to race, period. They forfeit that privilege when they do stupid shit like we have just seen posted in this thread from the Am race.

Learn to have some respect for the series and your fellow racers, or just leave.
This does very much so exist. Lots of drama this week.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

checkerz wrote:This does very much so exist. Lots of drama this week.
Kind of assumed so, guess I was just trying to make a point. You guys have a good handle on the protest system, it's just annoying to see people doing stuff like that, regardless of whether I was the one on the other end of it or not.

And drama in sim? No, I can't believe that kind of thing would happen :mrgreen:
Aggressively Mediocre Image
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:Sense

<3