2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by Yamaha285 »

checkerz wrote:Peter doesn't review protests alone every week, yet he does get the most flack. He wouldn't have been put in the position or kept in the position if we as a group didn't feel like we was doing his best and a fair job.

Peter did make a mistake though... not on penalties given or enforced, but he did forget in his news story to include that Brady's Pro license has also gone to provisional. We all know what that means...

Santino, you got a 6 week suspension for blatantly being an asshole on the track multiple times. Your first week back:

Chris has just come off of a six week suspension for taking out other racers along with riding the track backwards. An intentional takeout shows us Chris has yet to learn his lesson that he must race others fair without intentionally hurting others chances to have a successful race. Chris will be suspended indefinitely.

We have zero desire to have racers like that in our events.
Really? The first one was 100% me fed up with the bullshit every main event or race by some fuck who murders me but gets away with it. ONE TIME not multiple which was what 2015 or 2016 SX and i have race several events after that suspension not causing one problem. Please show me proof. I consider myself a good racer considering others in this game. That's a pretty bold statement from you calling me a asshole WTF gives you the right? I talked with Peter just moments ago. He thought he responded by did not and apologized for it. I thanked him for getting back to me. The A2 incident was my pc and i will stand by that until i die. I have nothing to hide or lie about with that. Just tired of being accused of something that does not have enough proof to make me guilty or innocent. Your opinion is obviously wrong judgement on me or a vendetta against me judging by your comment.

I am just at a loss of words for you to say something like that cause that is not true at all.
Yamaha285

Post by Yamaha285 »

Then you say you have zero tolerance for racers like me? Oh but you take my money ban me for a accident that cant be proved so i go along with it understanding that regardless if it was a pc issue he cant prove that and i have to have some sort of punishment for that actin and just ask for forgiveness one day then i get called a asshole.
Yamaha285

Post by Yamaha285 »

Unreal i wish you knew me Chris cause i'm not like that at all man. Not at all. Pretty upseting
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

AWood wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
AWood wrote:Peter. You're a joke.

"Misses the rut"

"Tries to stay in it"
I didn't see this coming. :roll:

Don't worry you two, I am sure you will have some new material to complain about in less than 12 hours so I won't keep you for too long.

How can you compare an incident that didn't happen to something that did? Regardless, they were completely different incidents (Standley & Santino). Blame the looks of the first incident by the angle of the gyazo and the choppiness of the GIF but from the time he lands all the way though the corner he is 100% idle. If he wanted to punt you he easily could have by getting on the throttle when he landed. Definitely not pinned trying to hit you like you are exclaiming but hey why would one expect less from you. Regardless he wasn't given the benefit of doubt given his history and was suspended for the incident with Devin.
Pin it as in get up after backing into me, hauling as much ass through the rhythm as physically possible. Launching as far as he could to flat and then attempting to take me out without flying off track too far. He still blew the corner. Just not as bad as he could have. He's an idiot. But he's not enough of an idiot to do a 5th wide punt and go flying miles off the track when he misses. Only a fucking idiot will get up after backing into someone, get upset. Charge back to slam them, fail, then charge back and actually do it a lap later. And you fucking fell for his bluff is the sad thing. Brady is playing you and you're just letting it happen. No shit he's not gonna do a 5th wide am punt or go Cromie chaos. But he stayed on wide in the whoops to hit me to. And you give me that swapping excuse, sorry he's just smart enough to not be going on banging gears to 5th. You have to be kidding me. I gave my good rebuttal with only one cuss word but your stupid reply has taken it past that. I'm glad I actually have Chris that's not a brain dead idiot like you to have a nice conversation with me and give me an explanation. I'm actually upset that you're getting a part of my $25 dollars that every other person in rad has done respectable work for but yourself. Just look at the demo and if you seriously don't think that deserves any punishment, if you're defending him, you're just hoping for terrible racing. And I will sympathize for every other person that has to put up with stupid moves like what Brady is doing. You're a disgrace.

"New material to complain about in 12 hours". You're in this position of power and you act like a child and flaunt and taunt people. Grow up dude. I don't protest every round or always gone in bitching. But it's when shit like this happens that I'm like, okay. That was blatant. I watch. I review. And it's let go. I have 5 things a week I could protest against me. And I do 5 things a week that could be protested. But 70% of the field just ducks and make mistakes like me and don't deserve it. And the rest are fine. It's the 1% that Brady is a part of that are just completely fucking retarded that deserve to be protested. But hey, "why would anyone expect less from me".... Peter being biased with protests for the 3rd year in a row. "Why would anyone expect less of him". Get off your high horse and do your job without bias. It's no surprise someone else had to say something or I guess his move on Devin would have been overlooked with only you reviewing protests. Once again, you're a joke.
I am not going to get into the personal attack part.

I don't expect anything less from you because you are blowing this situation way out of proportion and do not look at this objectively. If you did look at this objectively you would have been able to understand that we can't suspend for what you protested while being unbiased. At the end of the day he was suspended so the outcome you were hoping for was achieved.

You miss the point of why your protest couldn't have been penalized for. It is not of being biased. If we penalize for this type of incident we introduce a judgement call (which we try to stay away from) of what a riders intention was in an incident that never occurred or a racing incident like the crash after the whoops. If we suspended Brady for that we would then going forward have to suspend any attempt at a takeout or block pass or any crash in the whoops that collects another rider. This would be impossible to do without being biased and having to judge intent.

Was it necessary to post the new material part? No but it does get quite tiring reading the passive aggressive posts you make regarding penalties. You know where I am, you can come talk and ask me any question you might have on penalties.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Santino,

I apologize about the asshole part. I actually don't know you and that wasn't fair.

As far as the protest, I don't know you. Remember there are hundreds of racers each week; I can't possibly know every one of you. I read the protest notes because I wanted to look into why you'd be banned so long for something guys say wasn't that bad. In the notes, it said you just came off a suspension for 6 weeks and then had a situation where you punted another rider.

I stand by the ruling on the penalties. I do remember viewing the punt and feel we made the correct decision there.

I will talk with Peter and see when or if the indefinite ban will be lifted.

Again, I am sorry about the asshole comment.
Yamaha285

Post by Yamaha285 »

checkerz wrote:Santino,

I apologize about the asshole part. I actually don't know you and that wasn't fair.

As far as the protest, I don't know you. Remember there are hundreds of racers each week; I can't possibly know every one of you. I read the protest notes because I wanted to look into why you'd be banned so long for something guys say wasn't that bad. In the notes, it said you just came off a suspension for 6 weeks and then had a situation where you punted another rider.

I stand by the ruling on the penalties. I do remember viewing the punt and feel we made the correct decision there.

I will talk with Peter and see when or if the indefinite ban will be lifted.

Again, I am sorry about the asshole comment.
Thank you! I appreciate you apologizing for that as i do understand there are hundreds of people its impossible to know everyone and every case. In my line of business and probably yours as well as any i guess no one is that good lol. I do think the notes were a bit wrong on the protest as there was a large gap in the first and second incidents. But i agree and understand that i had to have some sort of punishment for it. I am just riding it out so i can bet back to it and prove to you guys i am not that kind of person.

Thank you again.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Wednesdays are always interesting when protests come out.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Clfitty wrote:Wednesdays are always interesting when protests come out.
The forums are better after the races. :lol:
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
MetroBoomin
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MetroBoomin »

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Nice photoshop work, that's well done. I give you a thumbs up for that one! I'm not even mad that's good :mrgreen:
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Password:z-NerUcawrEW3UfReFathuRu8apAp8EW

The following servers only will be used for qualifying:

rf.mxsimulator.com:19800, 19801,19802,19803, 19804, 19805, 19806, 19807, 19808, 19809

bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19800

450's:
elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19806, 19807
Top 15
elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19805

250s:
elsinore.mxsimulator:19809, 19810
Top 15:
elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19808

UID grab and racing will take place in bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19800, at 10:00pm eastern standard time
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

We've sent Moto our gear multiple times, PM's, email everything and he still doesnt have it. Pathetic. #bringbackKellen
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Craig Leake either fix your fucking internet or just stop racing dude. So stupid playing guess where the invisible guy is gonna land all the time with you, you're impossible to battle with.
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Series Sponsor and does shit like this? why isnt he perma banned already.

Team: CANVAS

Post by 317 »

:(