2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by Ddavis »

I'm not blaming anyone tonight for my crashes except myself, my suspension was not gelling with this track at all. 13th after having as many crashes as I did, I consider myself lucky :lol:
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

TH_722 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
TH_722 wrote: But as the downed rider it is his responsibility to rejoin the racing without hitting any other riders..
It is his job to rejoin the race safely which he did his best doing. He cannot control a rider running into him when there is a three rider pileup in the last turn and he is trying to align himself straight.

If you know the rules so well Hoffman why do you seem to break them as many times as you do?
Im sure there are plenty other people who tried to re-enter racing their best and messed up and been penalized for it.
All track re-entry protest this season have been from a rider moving forward when they should have waited for traffic to clear.

I can see at this point you are just trying to pick apart my posts and you are not using this for any type of constructive purpose. There has been enough context on the topic and evidence from protest results for racers to understand the rules especially when it comes to re-entry. Always seems to be the same crowd that tries to cause drama.
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Sorry ddavis was running a new adv thought i was gonna go higher in the berm to go around but that happend.....
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

chaseb31 wrote:Connor Lynds ill see you in Detroit buddd :twisted:
Looking forwards to it :) hopefully i wont get stuck behind an aussie on an extremely tight track next week then get dicked by holyak then just ride like pure ass. if you mean you'll be getting revenge for a mistake i made (kind of stupid to imply you'll take someone out on the forums) just remember i'm prbably 10x betetr and killing people than you are (plus with the slightly higher pingi have the advantage too.) But yeah if you want to make it personal go for it.
Zmen36
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Zmen36 »

Atom6246 wrote:
ShackAttack12 wrote:
Dunivant25 wrote:Haskell, not mad at you or anything, because I don't really care about the 450 class. Just curious of if your that far back and getting lapped in the LCQ, why did you roll around, I know you were trying to stay out of the way. But if you hit that inside rut like I did then double then you go straight to where you was. But all G man.
Ask Zach Prokop, Jeremy Seabolt, and the DDOS gang. They'll be happy to explain why.
Changing my IP and not going into Peters seem to do the deal for me ;)
I just don't understand why he thinks it's me. Yeah he got me banned but why would I risk getting permanently banned over a 1 week ban? Chex was nice enough to give me another chance after the whole DDOS Rush incident at dilla last year so why would I turn around and do the same dumb shit that got me banned up till A1? Don't start pointing fingers just cause you assume stuff. It's bad enough nobody in this community likes you anymore cause you don't know how to race and all you do is bitch and moan about petty shit. Sound like a little school yard bitch.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Licenses and memberships are up to date.
Jeffcarollo

Post by Jeffcarollo »

so, i downloaded the track,extracted the file and placed it. servers still say can not find sx2019rd10daytona
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

We won't have that track for two years. There's your problem right there. :twisted:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Jeffcarollo

Post by Jeffcarollo »

yeah i dont know if the password is broken but when i place the file the track wont even show in my track lists..
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

He will be 20 secs out front dont worry :D
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm guessing nobody protested Lynds for jumping off the track, cutting the track, doing an illegal track re-entry and taking out someone for position in the process?
ShadDaddy708
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by ShadDaddy708 »

ColtonM wrote:
Nah, that'll be dmills again
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

ShadDaddy708 wrote:
ColtonM wrote:
Nah, that'll be dmills again
Well see
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

Jeffcarollo wrote:yeah i dont know if the password is broken but when i place the file the track wont even show in my track lists..
re download it and copy the password from the forum post maybe, or put the track in your install folder
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

wow Ddavis will reach 14 000 messages on this forum soon, we have to celebrate that :shock: :mrgreen:
Phil Doyon #423