2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
mx816mx

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by mx816mx »

Matias43_ wrote:

Just wanna post this in here to show that no matter how screwed up your start of the race is, some type of comeback whether its to 10th or 1st is always possible. Never give up guys
your an inspiration matias
Tyler Nichols
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

barrington314 wrote:No one is forcing you guys to download anything more than low res.

I don't want all these files on my PC either, Atom. I have all four versions from every round plus the originals, since 2015. And have to upload them each week. Upload is a helluva lot slower than download. At the end of the season I will make a fix for it so that you can delete them and download the "pack" once instead of 17 times. Or maybe that is what JLV will do when he adds it to the game download. IDK. But right now you're just going to have to deal with it for five more rounds. Sorry.
He is asking why the file sizes are getting bigger and bigger not if he is forced to download them or not.

I wanna ask the same, why are they getting bigger? Aren't you guys using the same objects in every round besides the stadium? Just curious.
Alex V111#1017
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

He is asking why the file sizes are getting bigger and bigger not if he is forced to download them or not.

I wanna ask the same, why are they getting bigger? Aren't you guys using the same objects in every round besides the stadium? Just curious.[/quote]
Exactly! It just makes no sense that one round is bigger than another round when your using the same objects???
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Pumped on another podium last night! Wish I didn't flub the opener so I could be in the title hunt but it looks like it's down to the Connor's now.

Hope you guys enjoy the stream!
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Team: CANVAS

Post by 317 »

Ddavis wrote:
317 wrote:Apology - Cody B
Then stop racing like you're having a seizure, Cody. Holy moly you were sketchy
I was literally shaking! I feel I have the speed I just need to work on controlling it.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Maybe because of how you sound like you think you're entitled to it when you word it like that. "I would suggest making the downloads a bit smaller to please the racers" would've been WAY better
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Osari52 wrote:Pumped on another podium last night!
Pumped to see you on the box TWO WEEKS IN A ROW. HEY MOTOAGOGO AND CHEX! KELLEN GOT 2ND LAST WEEK! They seemed to think you finished 5th the entire stream.
BigFluffyChiken
Team: Vital MX Racing

Post by BigFluffyChiken »

The track this week was unreal, definitely my favorite of the season. Right from the start I just had way too much fun on it. Glad to get inside the top 15 in my second main event, felt pretty good after the shitshow of the first 6 laps or so. I had a sweet battle with I think Tyler Louis for 13th on the last few laps, nice clean racing in the middle of letting leaders by, congrats on getting the spot ahead of me. Looking forward to next week!
Image Image
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

This is the way I was instructed to package the tracks up. We can't release a track that references bales, for example, from the first track because then someone will be missing A1 and can't connect, blah blah, we've seen it all. Also on my end of doing what it takes to package tracks up and be organized, it's just a lot easier. It's not really our problem that someone has limited internet but I will try to make a fix.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Ddavis wrote:
Osari52 wrote:Pumped on another podium last night!
Pumped to see you on the box TWO WEEKS IN A ROW. HEY MOTOAGOGO AND CHEX! KELLEN GOT 2ND LAST WEEK! They seemed to think you finished 5th the entire stream.
Sorry bro, I'm not nearly as good at stats as Kellen (or you) which is part of the reason I miss his encyclopedia of knowledge beside me in the booth. I have the points and qualifying up during the streams just to have SOME education on what's been going on, but I couldn't tell you who got 2nd last night let alone last week or the week prior.

I knew Kellen had a podium this year, but wasn't aware it was last week. At least I was aware it was an east round last week and not a west round :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

checkerz wrote:At least I was aware it was an east round last week and not a west round :lol:
At least you didn't call me to win the 250 main. :mrgreen:
BigFluffyChiken
Team: Vital MX Racing

Post by BigFluffyChiken »

BigFluffyChiken wrote:The track this week was unreal, definitely my favorite of the season. Right from the start I just had way too much fun on it. Glad to get inside the top 15 in my second main event, felt pretty good after the shitshow of the first 6 laps or so. I had a sweet battle with I think Tyler Louis for 13th on the last few laps, nice clean racing in the middle of letting leaders by, congrats on getting the spot ahead of me. Looking forward to next week!
Whoops it was Tyler Lang, my b dudes. Still, good racing :D
Image Image
kylelane40
Team: Crucial Decals/L2D

Post by kylelane40 »

hey checkerz, can you update the licenses please...

Thanks
ImageImage
ShadDaddy708
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by ShadDaddy708 »

Spencer Turley is a doorknob
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

kylelane40 wrote:hey checkerz, can you update the licenses please...

Thanks
Ok.

Licenses and memberships up to date.