2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
BigFluffyChiken
Team: Vital MX Racing

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) - PRIZING ADDED!

Post by BigFluffyChiken »

RXR_Banjo wrote:15 riders for 250 ams in vegas, rip this class (blame the novice free class)
Only 26 and 24 people qualified for the 250 pro classes, so it's not just ams. I'd blame it on just people being done with sx in general.
Or maybe blame it on the people in ALL the classes not willing to move up (cough cough you're faster than me cough cough join the pro class you fool cough cough)
Image Image
AshuraMX
Team: BPC

Post by AshuraMX »

So why was Alex Cunningham allowed to race tonight? Last I checked he was permanently banned.... He lagged and took several people out the entire race....
yes
Burdine421

Post by Burdine421 »

Awesome race tonight walked away with the title good year Grant
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

So, after winning my heat race (Great racing, btw, Dylan Gatlin, loved battling you for that win), got quite fucked around by Zach Fisher and someone else by the number of 227 (or 277, barely caught it, not protestable so I don't rally care to look) and found myself in a double fall off in 16th with half the race left. With work in the morning, racing the rest of that race wasn't exactly worth it. Thanks for the season rF crew. Tracks were really consistent this year, and Vegas was honestly awesome after finally learning the track. Hopefully outdoors goes better from the beginning and I can actually race to my best ability. See you guys at the Blockpound and Hangtown!
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Post by Dawson24 »

Burdine421 wrote:Awesome race tonight walked away with the title good year Grant
Nice job, dude. I had absolutely nothing for anyone on this track. I was sketchy all night (by the way, sorry to whoever I t-boned in the heat race).

Bummed to lose the title at the final round, but I never expected to be in the points chase anyway considering I suck pretty bad at Supercross. :P

Thanks to the rF dudes for hosting. I'm absolutely pumped for outdoors to start!
Burdine421

Post by Burdine421 »

Dawson24 wrote:
Burdine421 wrote:Awesome race tonight walked away with the title good year Grant
Nice job, dude. I had absolutely nothing for anyone on this track. I was sketchy all night (by the way, sorry to whoever I t-boned in the heat race).

Bummed to lose the title at the final round, but I never expected to be in the points chase anyway considering I suck pretty bad at Supercross. :P

Thanks to the rF dudes for hosting. I'm absolutely pumped for outdoors to start!
Thanks man I didn't expect to win with getting 16th the first rd and another terrible moto but I guess it was meant to be good job you were definitely the most constant
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Congrats grant and good race burdine it was fun to battle you hehe!! See you guys at hangtown :))
Phil Doyon #423
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

AshuraMX wrote:So why was Alex Cunningham allowed to race tonight? Last I checked he was permanently banned.... He lagged and took several people out the entire race....
on alex's screen he wasn't lagging and he didn't intentionally take anyone out? and he was banned Indefinitely? which means for an unlimited or unspecified period of time... and if he was lagging bad enough don't you think he would've been black flagged?
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Don't think rF has ever kicked for lag, otherwise Aussies probably wouldn't be allowed to race
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

mxsrider96 wrote:Don't think rF has ever kicked for lag, otherwise Aussies probably wouldn't be allowed to race
true
Burdine421

Post by Burdine421 »

If you win a rF ams title do you automatically have to move up to pro?
BigFluffyChiken
Team: Vital MX Racing

Post by BigFluffyChiken »

Burdine421 wrote:If you win a rF ams title do you automatically have to move up to pro?
It happened to me, so I expect so. You'll still get to ride ams outdoors though.
Image Image
Burdine421

Post by Burdine421 »

BigFluffyChiken wrote:
Burdine421 wrote:If you win a rF ams title do you automatically have to move up to pro?
It happened to me, so I expect so. You'll still get to ride ams outdoors though.
Ok thanks I wasn't sure
sjones304
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by sjones304 »

Can someone post the demo for 450am
sapelgas431
Team: MadCape

Post by sapelgas431 »

Matias43_ wrote:
sapelgas431 wrote:Pumped on a top 5 for my last rF race for now. It was a really fun run, but it's time for me to retire. Have fun everyone in outdoors!
Glad i got to battle with the one and only andre santos in his last race ahah, youll come back eventually :wink:
Thanks Matias :)
André Santos
2015 Arenacross Champion | 2015/2016 EMF 450 SX 4th O/A | 2017 rF SX 250E 5th O/A