2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Atom6246

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) - PRIZING ADDED!

Post by Atom6246 »

Atom6246 wrote:Sorry KC idk what happened to my rear end after the whoops...
My b got the numbers mixed up :oops:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I thought I had "the jump" and I wheelie :cry: :roll:

Props to Peter for killing JS4

Jack I honestly thought you were going to check up

but nice retaliation :lol:

and finally, save of the night (or year?)

Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

10/10, Why don't people leave room when they pass now? Seems like everyone just wants to kill each other.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Lnxa wrote:10/10, Why don't people leave room when they pass now? Seems like everyone just wants to kill each other.
[img]f[/img]
I'm gonna come off as a Tysen fanboy on this, but I blame the way that jump was shaped more than Tysen on that one.

A) If you cut too hard you just slide out at the angle Tysen was at
B) Tysen controlled the inside of the right hander and I actually expected you to lift - not that you did anything wrong by not and I understand it was late in the race.

I guess, I just see it as racing and both going for it.

Now I do agree a lot of guys are a-holes and don't leave room.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

I agree with Chris, it was also into a left 180 and if he left any room he opens the door to get passed back by you in the very next turn. Smart racing move by Tysen, and slightly poor decision making by you to not lift and fall in line behind him and look for a pass back elsewhere. In my opinion.

Track looks fun from the 10 million ddavis gifs, can't wait to try it out sometime this week.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Damn I was looking forward to your review this week Andrew, got my hopes up when I seen you were the last one to post :D
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Wow I can't believe that hidden behind the celebration of Bryce's first win and the pass on Mullins is that Tysen clinched the title tonight, and not one post about it. I'm surprised.
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Lnxa wrote:10/10, Why don't people leave room when they pass now? Seems like everyone just wants to kill each other.
Haha I didn't mean to take you out I always try to make clean passes. I thought I had you beat coming into the corner, it honestly surprised me when we hit over that thing. I didn't think you'd be mad I consider that a racing incident. I guess I should have just blasted you the lap before on the start straight and had a better shot at winning the race. :roll:

Anyways thanks again rF crew and SYS. Tracks have been awesome, racing has been crazy fast lately I look forward to more.
you are a G jlv
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Ddavis wrote:Wow I can't believe that hidden behind the celebration of Bryce's first win and the pass on Mullins is that Tysen clinched the title tonight, and not one post about it. I'm surprised.
Yea, crazy the racing got so good towards the end of the main. I did catch it prior to the stream and spoke about it throughout the night even during the main event... and then forgot to congratulate him when he actually got it done.

Nice job Tysen! Looks like we know who gets first pick at the new prize system.

Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Fro77 wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:Decent night, idk whats up with some of these lappers tho lol. Fowler u were acting like i was a position not letting me by lmao, all good ill take a top 10 after all the crashes. And Dcope sorry about the last lap :?

But tibberino what was this about?? Image
My bad my air brakes cut out mid moto :/
Nah in all seriousness I didn't mean to, I over shot that quad and I tried stopping but I sent that single and boom... I'm sorry. I did the same sort of thing to someone else not as severe but again I didn't mean to.
Haha its all good, was just hoping it wasnt intentional. Ifs pretty hard to stop fast after that line so i understand that
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Clfitty wrote:Pro class not what I expected. It's more like the top 3 positions in heat/semi are good pros and most of the rest of the pack just closes their eyes when they race. What a disappointment.
Just now finding this out?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

ColtonM wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Pro class not what I expected. It's more like the top 3 positions in heat/semi are good pros and most of the rest of the pack just closes their eyes when they race. What a disappointment.
Just now finding this out?
That moment when Ams realize Pros are just faster versions of themselves :lol:
BigFluffyChiken
Team: Vital MX Racing

Post by BigFluffyChiken »

Ddavis wrote: That moment when Ams realize Pros are just faster versions of themselves :lol:
Ddavis wrote: That moment when Ams realize Pros are just faster versions of themselves :lol:
Image Image
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Atom6246 wrote:Sorry Kellen idk what happened to my rear end after the whoops... Congrats on the W's to Bryce and Mora (I believe)
Atom6246 wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:Sorry KC idk what happened to my rear end after the whoops...
My b got the numbers mixed up :oops:
Dude this is like the 3rd time you've thought I was someone else out there, how high are you during these races? :lol:

Congrats on the championship Tysen! The only three-time anything in the game is now the only four-time anything!
Epic 250 race as well guys, Mora rode his tail off to earn that one! Nice job.

Here's the stream for this week:

Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Sorry for the carnage I caused based on the pic Kellen :lol: