2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
cliff707
Team: MotoPro Graphics

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by cliff707 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:
cliff707 wrote:#keystoneseriesisbetter
Next joke please
less cry babys and dont have to pay $25 and there giving money away and they care for ams rf has 150+ people paying thats 3,750 what yall get
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Post by J.Armstrong »

cliff707 wrote: less cry babys and dont have to pay $25 and there giving money away and they care for ams rf has 150+ people paying thats 3,750 what yall get
rF was supposed to announce prizes pretty soon I thought. I don't think they are doing this series and not giving out prizes atleast I hope not
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

J.Armstrong wrote:
cliff707 wrote: less cry babys and dont have to pay $25 and there giving money away and they care for ams rf has 150+ people paying thats 3,750 what yall get
rF was supposed to announce prizes pretty soon I thought. I don't think they are doing this series and not giving out prizes atleast I hope not
Yep, I finished my last track this week, and that is next on my list.

There will be prizing; over $1500 worth.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

cliff707 wrote:
WillSt24 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Congrats to Chris on the win and Matt for taking that red plate back. Shame some kids can't race us with the same respect we race each other. Seems like each week it bites one of us. Starting to think I should make a compilation video of all the times I've gotten cleaned out this year.
The Cliff guy probably going to be 3/4 of the video.

Anyway, amateurs were fun to watch lol
Don't try to join in just cause you see my name if you actually watch the playback I did make a aggressive pass on him and he took me back out so just play the game and stop crying #keystoneseriesisbetter :D
Nah, you rode like a fucking retard all night. Especially towards the end. I wasn't even in 450 and I was cringing trying to watch you ride
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

checkerz wrote:
J.Armstrong wrote:
Yep, I finished my last track this week, and that is next on my list.

There will be prizing; over $1500 worth.
Is there a hooker included in one of those prizes?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

cliff707 wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:
Next joke please
less cry babys and dont have to pay $25 and there giving money away and they care for ams rf has 150+ people paying thats 3,750 what yall get
It wasn't an aggressive pass it was an obvious takeout for no reason. I hope you stick to ruining peoples races in Keystone. Maybe they will ban you on there too. You've been banned what.... 4 times so far in rF? Hopefully 5 soon. Just go away and don't come back. No one wants you racing with us.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
cliff707

Post by cliff707 »

DBRider251 wrote:
cliff707 wrote:
WillSt24 wrote:

Don't try to join in just cause you see my name if you actually watch the playback I did make a aggressive pass on him and he took me back out so just play the game and stop crying #keystoneseriesisbetter :D
Nah, you rode like a fucking retard all night. Especially towards the end. I wasn't even in 450 and I was cringing trying to watch you ride
watch the replay tell me one time i cut the track bad reentry or punted someone
cliff707

Post by cliff707 »

Clfitty wrote:
cliff707 wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:
Next joke please
It wasn't an aggressive pass it was an obvious takeout for no reason. I hope you stick to ruining peoples races in Keystone. Maybe they will ban you on there too. You've been banned what.... 4 times so far in rF? Hopefully 5 soon. Just go away and don't come back. No one wants you racing with us.
lol 2 times 1st time there was no race ran lol i race rf for fun not to rage and cry of losing points in a game congrats your in 2nd place in points your doing good
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

cliff707 wrote:
WillSt24 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Congrats to Chris on the win and Matt for taking that red plate back. Shame some kids can't race us with the same respect we race each other. Seems like each week it bites one of us. Starting to think I should make a compilation video of all the times I've gotten cleaned out this year.

1. It isn't an aggressive pass when you go pinned into someone and cut the corner, we call that a punt.

2. You rode like a retard all night. You thought you could double-quad the first section every lap? I think you took out more people than the amount of time you raced using your brain.

CeeJayHDz wrote:
Next joke please
Onto next week now! I really liked the track even if didn't race. The layout was cool, different sections, good job rF!
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
cliff707

Post by cliff707 »

WillSt24 wrote:
cliff707 wrote:
WillSt24 wrote:

1. It isn't an aggressive pass when you go pinned into someone and cut the corner, we call that a punt.

2. You rode like a retard all night. You thought you could double-quad the first section every lap? I think you took out more people than the amount of time you raced using your brain.

CeeJayHDz wrote:
Next joke please
Onto next week now! I really liked the track even if didn't race. The layout was cool, different sections, good job rF!
didnt take anyone out after the double quad lol learn to avoid people its ams sorry i got a little vince friese in me
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Post by J.Armstrong »

cliff707 wrote: i got a little vince friese in me
I didn't know he was in you... but come on he can't be that small! Give him some more credit than that
cliff707

Post by cliff707 »

J.Armstrong wrote:
cliff707 wrote: i got a little vince friese in me
I didn't know he was in you... but come on he can't be that small! Give him some more credit than that
true true :lol:
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

cliff707 wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:
Next joke please
Sounds like #keystoneseries gained a cry baby. Byeee
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I re-watched my heat this morning and thought this was pretty funny from Tysens POV (Notice the orange blur when he doubled off the single :lol: )
Bluebiker
Team: Privateer

Post by Bluebiker »

For some reason this only shows up to minneapolis... how do i get the most recent supercross tracks? i was hoping to be able to race in st. Louis