2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by T_Frye127 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:5 riders in the 250 ams main..... lol

and 60 poeple to sign up for novice hahah #cheapasskids #gocutsomegrass #orsomethin :lol:
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

T_Frye127 wrote:and 60 poeple to sign up for novice hahah #cheapasskids #gosellsomegrass #orsomethin :lol:
I gotchu fam :wink:
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:and 60 poeple to sign up for novice hahah #cheapasskids #gosellsomegrass #orsomethin :lol:
I gotchu fam :wink:
hahahah you had me thinkin that i wrote that :p
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

literally so stupid spend the time qualifying, showing up to the heats making it in for my game to crash and reconnect on the first lap trying to get an admins attentions and nothing. message tizz on Facebook when the race is 2-3 minutes in asking to red flag and no cos it was to late whats the point in being in chat/server might as well just load the script and go afk

AM's GP was restarted after somebody has an issue because Logan has his chat on. last year as well was restarted because of a game crash too.

now im 8th in the championship and could loose out on 20€ on possibly the most stupid reason ever.
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Aaron Hall

Post by Aaron Hall »

maggett wrote:literally so stupid spend the time qualifying, showing up to the heats making it in for my game to crash and reconnect on the first lap trying to get an admins attentions and nothing. message tizz on Facebook when the race is 2-3 minutes in asking to red flag and no cos it was to late whats the point in being in chat/server might as well just load the script and go afk

AM's GP was restarted after somebody has an issue because Logan has his chat on. last year as well was restarted because of a game crash too.

now im 8th in the championship and could loose out on 20€ on possibly the most stupid reason ever.
wrong thread m9
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

maggett wrote:literally so stupid spend the time qualifying, showing up to the heats making it in for my game to crash and reconnect on the first lap trying to get an admins attentions and nothing. message tizz on Facebook when the race is 2-3 minutes in asking to red flag and no cos it was to late whats the point in being in chat/server might as well just load the script and go afk

Wrong thread buddy
maggett

Post by maggett »

OK WRONG THREAD ABORT MISSION
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

You're bitching in the wrong thread, but if it were rF we wouldn't restart for you. Once the race restart happens, it's on. It's like asking the AMA to red flag because you had a bike issue.
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

LOL RIP
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

The hatred has blinded him
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Aaron Hall

Post by Aaron Hall »

maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

maggett wrote:now im 8th in the championship and could loose out on 20€ on possibly the most stupid reason ever.
still luv u matt
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

FYI - just an update on prizes. I have been working on it and have most of everything together. Hoping to have everything finalized prior to the stretch run of the series.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

MAKE UP RACE - ROUND 4: PHOENIX - WILL BE THIS WEEK.

Novice, 250am West, 450am will be THURSDAY NIGHT 4/13/17

Run at normally scheduled time.

Sign-ups and qualifying will be re-opened.

We will be completely re-running this event.
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) - ROUND 4 AM MAKEUP THIS WEEK!!!

Post by Cummings55 »

Perfect, thanks rF!