2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
ryxn

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by ryxn »

Don't Aussies get better ping to US servers than EU?
Fair Play.
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

Whats the deal with am times from last night. The week before wheels had us running servers on the MXS lobby side and times counted. This week they dont? I gave my full Hart and Hunnington last night to get a time to race to night and they do not even count on that server now. Where is the info guys it seems pretty scattered for a paid series. I work all day so i try to use the times i have to qualify and i am doing this on very little information provided that seems to change every other day. Any chance you can make an acceptation to take times from those servers this week and going forwards let us know the real servers going forward?
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Here's the broadcast from last night. Hope you guys enjoy!!

Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
newmanb138
Team: United

Post by newmanb138 »

Yamaha285 wrote:Where is the info guys it seems pretty scattered for a paid series. I work all day so i try to use the times i have to qualify and i am doing this on very little information provided that seems to change every other day. Any chance you can make an acceptation to take times from those servers this week and going forwards let us know the real servers going forward?
Couldn't agree more. I'm pretty new to the online side of things trying to learn how it all works and where to be etc, and for new people the lack of info is pretty frustrating.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

So last night heat 2 250 was fun, until I started seeing this strange animal around the track. Its was around lap 4 I started riding funny and didn't know why. I then instantly knew what animal it was, a god damn dolphin took over my body. Made me ride like the classic dolphin diver darr that we are all used to. Needless to say I didn't make the main. :lol: :lol: :lol:
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
mparise311
Team: Keystone Racing

Post by mparise311 »

Just a question, according to the page on racefactory gaming which seems to just be copy and pasted from the pros shows that the start time for tonight is 10pm EST is this correct. It also shows that there is no novice class. Just trying to figure out what time it starts as im in class till 930 on thursdays. Thanks.

2017 Tagger Designs Supercross Series presented by FAMmx

Round 2 | San Diego, CA

Jan 12, 2017 21:00:00
Rules

2014 Supercross Race Factory Gaming Rulebook

Racing will take place in bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19800

Qualifying will take place at the start of each event. Qualifying will be approximately 55 minutes long. Each session will be 8 minutes, with no new sessions beginning less than 15 minutes before UID grab.

Penalties will be applied at the discretion of the race organizers and are non-negotiable.

This series and the 2017 Tagger Designs Amateur Supercross Series are tied together. Riders who participate in the pro event are not allowed to race the amateur event for that week.

Riders are allowed to race either the 250 West or 250 East class. Once a rider has participated in an event on one coast (either pro or am series), they are commited to that coast and will not be permitted to ride the opposing coast in either series.
Series Membership

The 2017 Tagger Designs Supercross Series presented by FAMmx requires a series membership. See the See the series membership tab for more information. Without a series membership, you will not be able to sign up for races!
Schedule

Warning: This schedule is tentative! Racing events may cause the program to progress slower or faster than these times. Race Factory Gaming will not be responsible for riders missing their motos due to not being in the server when the race begins.

09:00:00 PM - Signups close. Track password is released. Timed qualifying begins.

09:55:00 PM - Timed qualifying ends. Riders move to bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19800

10:00:00 PM - UID's are recorded from everyone in bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19800

10:01:00 PM - Rider's Meeting | Heats Posted

10:02:00 PM - 450 Supercross Heat 1 | 5 minutes + 1 Lap | Top 4 Transfer

10:10:00 PM - 450 Supercross Heat 2 | 5 minutes + 1 Lap | Top 4 Transfer

10:18:00 PM - 250 Supercross Heat 1 | 5 minutes + 1 Lap | Top 9 Transfer

10:26:00 PM - 250 Supercross Heat 2 | 5 minutes + 1 Lap | Top 9 Transfer

10:34:00 PM - Semi Lineups Posted

10:35:00 PM - 450 Supercross Semi 1 | 4 minutes + 1 Lap | Top 5 Transfer

10:42:00 PM - 450 Supercross Semi 2 | 4 minutes + 1 Lap | Top 5 Transfer

10:49:00 PM - LCQ Lineups Posted

10:50:00 PM - 250 Supercross LCQ | 3 minutes + 1 Lap | Top 4 Transfer

10:55:00 PM - 450 Supercross LCQ | 3 minutes + 1 Lap | Top 4 Transfer

11:00:00 PM - Main Event Lineups Posted

11:01:00 PM - 250 Supercross Main Event Warm Up | 1 Lap

11:02:00 PM - 250 Supercross Main Event | 15 minutes + 2 Laps

11:20:00 PM - 450 Supercross Main Event Warm Up | 1 Lap

11:21:00 PM - 450 Supercross Main Event | 20 minutes + 2 Laps

11:45:00 PM - Approximate end of event
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Cody Darr wrote:So last night heat 2 250 was fun, until I started seeing this strange animal around the track. Its was around lap 4 I started riding funny and didn't know why. I then instantly knew what animal it was, a god damn dolphin took over my body. Made me ride like the classic dolphin diver darr that we are all used to. Needless to say I didn't make the main. :lol: :lol: :lol:
We got you too hyped. That was all.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

My times from last night in MXSlobby 08 aren't counting in 450 Am quali. Are they not open for ams?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Yamaha285 wrote:Whats the deal with am times from last night. The week before wheels had us running servers on the MXS lobby side and times counted. This week they dont? I gave my full Hart and Hunnington last night to get a time to race to night and they do not even count on that server now. Where is the info guys it seems pretty scattered for a paid series. I work all day so i try to use the times i have to qualify and i am doing this on very little information provided that seems to change every other day. Any chance you can make an acceptation to take times from those servers this week and going forwards let us know the real servers going forward?
The MXS Lobby Servers will be added. Pay attention next week for some server changes though.

The schedule on the website is the Pro schedule.

AMATEUR UID GRAB IS AT 9PM EST/8PM CST/6PM PST every week unless otherwise announced.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

RACING will be in server: bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19800 tonight.

Schedule on website is fixed; however, server may still be listed wrong. Wheels and I are trying to update while working our real jobs :)

And Wheels also has some new scripts to use to hopefully easily get everyone in the server tonight.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Stream for the Amateur racers will be up at 8:50 PM EST sharp tonight, any skins send or posted after 8 will not be downloaded. Make sure to tune in at twitch.tv/matias_43 for the live coverage! Will be posted to youtube after the race tonight
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Thanks for all the work y'all are putting in for not only pros, but the ams too. Greatly appreciated
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Chino
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Prestige Worldwide

Post by Chino »

Ddavis wrote:Same pass, but I think mine wasn't quite as bad. ONCE AGAIN, I AM SORRY ZACK. Final corner last lap, I wanted to make the effort to pass you but not t-bone you. I was on the brakes as hard as I could possibly be. I even seat bounced it to get more airtime and not come in quite as fast as if I would have hit it normally. I was hoping you'd check up and gamble cuts, but it was a last ditch effort from the both of us. From your POV, I'm sure it looked way worse (or you think it was as bad as it seemed in the moment)

Devin are you dumb? this is literally the exact same thing that you're complaining about.
2013 East/West Shootout Winner | 2014 MLO Winter SX Champion | 2014 Loretta Lynn's 250 Pro Sport Champion | 2014 250 Pro Monster Cup Champion | 2015 EMF SX2 Champion Image
cameron312
Team: MotoMechanics

Post by cameron312 »

So if the top 10 NOVICE riders are running laps that match or beat ams will they be moved up and have to donate?
bossman241 wrote:Are we for sure Tuesday now? I got a chance to get balls deep and wanna take it.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Osari52 wrote:Here's the broadcast from last night. Hope you guys enjoy!!
Thanks for the stream time Kellen in the heat! Love seeing the motochasin boys in the top 10 in the main matching gear and all. Looks so sweet!