2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
barrington314
Team: me

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) - PRIZING ADDED!

Post by barrington314 »

MxVelocity747 wrote:
checkerz wrote:I'd be curious to know a bit more about what is built into iRacing and how they manage it because that's one place that for sure has figured it out.
I just know whenever I play you're actually I guess working towards something, you're safety rating and everything. Plus you have to deal with your vehicle damage. In sim the only thing thats a consequence is a few second fall off and thats it, so people dont have the same sort of respect during races. Also I know in iRacing it takes quite a bit to get you're safety rating up, and one bad race can ruin everything you just worked towards. I just feel like people dont care what happens in sim cause its just a one round ban or a fall off.
I've brought this up before that I personally think that rF needs a better advancement system that gives everyone something to work toward. It would be a lot of work, but a local series that is year round with a different "location" and series per night and only allow people to race in one location per week or something like that (to allow everyone a chance to be involved, on a night that works for them). We have plenty of years worth of tracks to choose from. This could be automated and would be similar to how you have to work your way up in iracing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't sign up for iracing, as a beginner and go out and race the official daytona 500, right? Like I'd have to really work toward making it to that kind of an event for a long time, no? Want to race a replica supercross event? Earn it. Otherwise you are only racing exhibition races or local series/am nationals/AX as you progress.
Pointless post really, but whatever. Maybe itll spark some interesting conversation.
MxVelocity747

Post by MxVelocity747 »

barrington314 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't sign up for iracing, as a beginner and go out and race the official daytona 500, right? Like I'd have to really work toward making it to that kind of an event for a long time, no? Want to race a replica supercross event? Earn it. Otherwise you are only racing exhibition races or local series/am nationals/AX as you progress.
Pointless post really, but whatever. Maybe itll spark some interesting conversation.
You're completely correct, you have to work your way up and earn safety rating and racer rating. As your safety rating goes up it can bump your license from Rookie, D, C, B, A, and Pro and you earn the ability to race other cars in other series. So you actually have to earn it. Also if you earn to high of a license for a specific series it wont count to your license going up if I remember correctly.
"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff Image
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

checkerz wrote:blahh blahhh blahhhh
Well back on track with the normal, Hey Checkerz have you talked to the boys about me?
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Thank you for the entertainment Chex and Spencer, this has been one interesting night :lol:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Mxs Racer 303 wrote:
Well back on track with the normal, Hey Checkerz have you talked to the boys about me?
Yessir, you're in. Please keep Sunday nights free :lol:
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

checkerz wrote:
Mxs Racer 303 wrote:
Yessir, you're in. Please keep Sunday nights free :lol:
Will do!
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

OH MY FUCKING GOD YOUR A GOD CHECKERZ 8) 8)
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

There's no way Censor Turtle is this mad. Him and his lil gang attacking rF for his stupid action? To be frank I don't think Censor should even have a pro license. After how he reacted to this I don't believe he should be able to participate in any rF events also. So lame.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Mxs Racer 303 wrote:OH MY FUCKING GOD YOUR A GOD CHECKERZ 8) 8)
Another one brainwashed! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

checkerz wrote:
Mxs Racer 303 wrote:OH MY FUCKING GOD YOUR A GOD CHECKERZ 8) 8)
Another one brainwashed! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!
rF for life! always and forever
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

spencer turkey
I love seeing people with a brain too small to even use their vocabulary to make a decent argument instead of swearing every other word, it doesn't make your point come across any better it just shows how immature you are, accept the ban, i got banned for a week whilst leading the championship so you could have it a whole lot worse buddy, i cant watch that video longer than a minute without feeling like im losing brain cells.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

CeeJayHDz wrote:
spencer turkey
I love seeing people with a brain too small to even use their vocabulary to make a decent argument instead of swearing every other word, it doesn't make your point come across any better it just shows how immature you are, accept the ban, i got banned for a week whilst leading the championship so you could have it a whole lot worse buddy, i cant watch that video longer than a minute without feeling like im losing brain cells.

:lol:
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

lmao
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I love it.
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Hahahaha whaat so savage :lol: im ded
you are a G jlv