2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

TheBigLez wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Clintos15 wrote:Image
When i said everytimes on EMF, we should kick or ban the laggers, they ruins the races of lot people..
all u do is complain about laggers lol not everyone has godlike net

I'm not calling that a godlike net lol
Zarse718
Team: Motochasin

Post by Zarse718 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
TheBigLez wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
When i said everytimes on EMF, we should kick or ban the laggers, they ruins the races of lot people..
all u do is complain about laggers lol not everyone has godlike net

I'm not calling that a godlike net lol
I like that bike Clint
supermottousa19 wrote:name: Walter Gebhardt
accomplishments on mx simulator: I suck at this game is that 1
What you can do to contribute to the team, skinning, modeling,good attitude, clean race, not a prick, etc: im good with cumputers and all that crap
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Lol, you still can't run a full gate of 40! Are you sitting right on top of a DOCSIS 3 trunk?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

KaseoDip wrote:Image
Who are you going through and how much are you paying for it per month?
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

USABMXER1 wrote:
I'm purely guessing here, but I would assume RG Fiber is his ISP.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

SKlein wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
I'm purely guessing here, but I would assume RG Fiber is his ISP.
lol
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Can i be a pro again now pretty please with a cherry on top?
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Someday maybe you guys will learn.

AGAIN, SHARING UID'S OR HAVING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS WILL BE PERMANENT BANS FOR ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS FROM HERE ON OUT!

AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

PLAINTIFF:Andrew Wood
DEFENDANT:Brady Standley
DESCRIPTION:1:55 - Brady is getting up and backs up a tick causing me to get hung up, apparently this sets him off 2:00-2:07 He blatantly starts grabbing gears going down the rhythm and tried to slam me in the 90 at the end. 2:20-2:30 He holds it wide down the whoops blatantly trying to slam me in the next corner, ends up swapping and blowing it but still taking me out.
VERDICT: Brady misses the rut before the finish and has front end lock sending him to the outside of the corner. Brady gets kicked in the whoops where he tries to stay in it to correct it and ends up colliding with Andrew in the corner.
PENALTY: No Penalty.
Peter. You're a joke.

"Misses the rut"

"Tries to stay in it"

Go look at Chris Santino protest from A2. Because he hit the the guy one foot to the right and t bones him he's suspended indefinitely. But if Brady does it to me one foot to the left and only hits my front tire, it's no penalty? Are you serious? Like what the fuck. Just be fair and consistent in your penalties. I guess it's fine to just pin it to try to punt someone, miss, and then do it a lap later with 0 chance of making the corner (just like in Davis incident) and he gets away with it.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

AWood wrote:
PLAINTIFF:Andrew Wood
DEFENDANT:Brady Standley
DESCRIPTION:1:55 - Brady is getting up and backs up a tick causing me to get hung up, apparently this sets him off 2:00-2:07 He blatantly starts grabbing gears going down the rhythm and tried to slam me in the 90 at the end. 2:20-2:30 He holds it wide down the whoops blatantly trying to slam me in the next corner, ends up swapping and blowing it but still taking me out.
VERDICT: Brady misses the rut before the finish and has front end lock sending him to the outside of the corner. Brady gets kicked in the whoops where he tries to stay in it to correct it and ends up colliding with Andrew in the corner.
PENALTY: No Penalty.
Peter. You're a joke.

"Misses the rut"

"Tries to stay in it"

Go look at Chris Santino protest from A2. Because he hit the the guy one foot to the right and t bones him he's suspended indefinitely. But if Brady does it to me one foot to the left and only hits my front tire, it's no penalty? Are you serious? Like what the fuck. Just be fair and consistent in your penalties. I guess it's fine to just pin it to try to punt someone, miss, and then do it a lap later with 0 chance of making the corner (just like in Davis incident) and he gets away with it.
I think maybe he didnt give him a ban on this one cause he got 2 weeks from devin maybe? Idk tho so dont roast me :D
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

You can tell Brady was trying to clean out A Wood just like he cleaned me out but tried to make it not look obvious. I think if he was maybe a bike length closer to Andrew then he would have been on the ground.

The way he preloads the bike in the direction of the berm (not the rut) makes me think he was trying to do everything he could to get inside of A Wood, with no intention of hitting the rut.

Also in the whoops he wasn't anywhere close enough to go for a legitimate pass on A Wood, and the fact he got lucky and swapped allowed him to make it look like he was just "saving a crash" and unintentionally made A wood go down.

I'm glad he got a 2 week suspension but I just wish he'd stop riding like this, his attitude on top of his aussie lag makes it nearly impossible to race with him.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I also don't recall Brady ever getting penalized for this since you didn't do protests for this race, but its an example of how he reacts to shit in a race.

AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Ddavis wrote:I also don't recall Brady ever getting penalized for this since you didn't do protests for this race, but its an example of how he reacts to shit in a race.

Good call.

Only think that set him off was him backing into ME a corner before. Lol. He needs anger management. If he got 2 weeks for yours he should have gotten 2 weeks for mine. Especially with such a history of these moves.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th