2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by BradyS21 »

Alright I'll get in on this roast sesh, awood fuck you but i didn't try to take you out thank you very much, is it now illegal to get a good run through the whoops or something? Must of missed that part sorry I'll remember that from now on. Devin I did get suspended for that, I thought you of all people would have been the first person to notice due to how much you seem to hold grudges round here. Could I have been nicer in the last turn for sure but I went for it and I copped the consequences for it. Next time you guys make these wild accusations makes please make sure you are wearing your tin foil hats as to not hurt yourselves

tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

BradyS21 wrote:I thought you of all people would have been the first person to notice due to how much you seem to hold grudges round here.
I'm probably the most forgiving person around here :? Usually I over react and later apologize and forget anything happened the following week. You, on the other hand...
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

checkerz wrote:Someday maybe you guys will learn.

AGAIN, SHARING UID'S OR HAVING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS WILL BE PERMANENT BANS FOR ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS FROM HERE ON OUT!

Maybe you should look at colby egeland then. He has 6 uids and 6 accounts on rf
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

AWood wrote:
PLAINTIFF:Andrew Wood
DEFENDANT:Brady Standley
DESCRIPTION:1:55 - Brady is getting up and backs up a tick causing me to get hung up, apparently this sets him off 2:00-2:07 He blatantly starts grabbing gears going down the rhythm and tried to slam me in the 90 at the end. 2:20-2:30 He holds it wide down the whoops blatantly trying to slam me in the next corner, ends up swapping and blowing it but still taking me out.
VERDICT: Brady misses the rut before the finish and has front end lock sending him to the outside of the corner. Brady gets kicked in the whoops where he tries to stay in it to correct it and ends up colliding with Andrew in the corner.
PENALTY: No Penalty.
Peter. You're a joke.

"Misses the rut"

"Tries to stay in it"

Go look at Chris Santino protest from A2. Because he hit the the guy one foot to the right and t bones him he's suspended indefinitely. But if Brady does it to me one foot to the left and only hits my front tire, it's no penalty? Are you serious? Like what the fuck. Just be fair and consistent in your penalties. I guess it's fine to just pin it to try to punt someone, miss, and then do it a lap later with 0 chance of making the corner (just like in Davis incident) and he gets away with it.
I've been silent minding my own business so i can hopefully get back to racing one day. I still cant seem to get a answer as nice as I've been yet because i t boned someone i am a bad guy. Seriously no penalty for that attempted take out? Why because he did not make contact? I am sorry i want to race again but this is just making rF look bad. Don't get me wrong rF is doing good in some areas but some of this is just completely inexcusable. I have come the the realization that i will probably never get my license back or even a response because I've done wrong in one race out of 7 years. I guess if i was someone important i would still be racing. I guess that goes with the territory. The verdict sounds like his plea to Peter and it stuck? Mine was turned back at me like i was a lying idiot and has a ton of math and science backing how it was impossible for me to tab out and have time to get back in. Nothing is fair in life that is for sure.....
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Can't wait for this start at Detroit! could be really cool or it could possibly be a shitshow :D

Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

Ddavis wrote:
BradyS21 wrote:I thought you of all people would have been the first person to notice due to how much you seem to hold grudges round here.
I'm probably the most forgiving person around here :? Usually I over react and later apologize and forget anything happened the following week. You, on the other hand...
Orly? Then how come the reason I took you out was because of sx madness? Please explain to me how that was the reason?
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

BradyS21 wrote:Then how come the reason I took you out was because of sx madness?
Ddavis wrote:but its an example of how he reacts to shit in a race.
When did I say you took me out because of sx madness??
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Snopro704 wrote:Can't wait for this start at Detroit! could be really cool or it could possibly be a shitshow :D

Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

AWood wrote:Peter. You're a joke.

"Misses the rut"

"Tries to stay in it"
I didn't see this coming. :roll:

Don't worry you two, I am sure you will have some new material to complain about in less than 12 hours so I won't keep you for too long.

How can you compare an incident that didn't happen to something that did? Regardless, they were completely different incidents (Standley & Santino). Blame the looks of the first incident by the angle of the gyazo and the choppiness of the GIF but from the time he lands all the way though the corner he is 100% idle. If he wanted to punt you he easily could have by getting on the throttle when he landed. Definitely not pinned trying to hit you like you are exclaiming but hey why would one expect less from you. Regardless he wasn't given the benefit of doubt given his history and was suspended for the incident with Devin.
GHarlan
Crushed Dissenter

Post by GHarlan »

AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
AWood wrote:Peter. You're a joke.

"Misses the rut"

"Tries to stay in it"
I didn't see this coming. :roll:

Don't worry you two, I am sure you will have some new material to complain about in less than 12 hours so I won't keep you for too long.

How can you compare an incident that didn't happen to something that did? Regardless, they were completely different incidents (Standley & Santino). Blame the looks of the first incident by the angle of the gyazo and the choppiness of the GIF but from the time he lands all the way though the corner he is 100% idle. If he wanted to punt you he easily could have by getting on the throttle when he landed. Definitely not pinned trying to hit you like you are exclaiming but hey why would one expect less from you. Regardless he wasn't given the benefit of doubt given his history and was suspended for the incident with Devin.
Pin it as in get up after backing into me, hauling as much ass through the rhythm as physically possible. Launching as far as he could to flat and then attempting to take me out without flying off track too far. He still blew the corner. Just not as bad as he could have. He's an idiot. But he's not enough of an idiot to do a 5th wide punt and go flying miles off the track when he misses. Only a fucking idiot will get up after backing into someone, get upset. Charge back to slam them, fail, then charge back and actually do it a lap later. And you fucking fell for his bluff is the sad thing. Brady is playing you and you're just letting it happen. No shit he's not gonna do a 5th wide am punt or go Cromie chaos. But he stayed on wide in the whoops to hit me to. And you give me that swapping excuse, sorry he's just smart enough to not be going on banging gears to 5th. You have to be kidding me. I gave my good rebuttal with only one cuss word but your stupid reply has taken it past that. I'm glad I actually have Chris that's not a brain dead idiot like you to have a nice conversation with me and give me an explanation. I'm actually upset that you're getting a part of my $25 dollars that every other person in rad has done respectable work for but yourself. Just look at the demo and if you seriously don't think that deserves any punishment, if you're defending him, you're just hoping for terrible racing. And I will sympathize for every other person that has to put up with stupid moves like what Brady is doing. You're a disgrace.

"New material to complain about in 12 hours". You're in this position of power and you act like a child and flaunt and taunt people. Grow up dude. I don't protest every round or always gone in bitching. But it's when shit like this happens that I'm like, okay. That was blatant. I watch. I review. And it's let go. I have 5 things a week I could protest against me. And I do 5 things a week that could be protested. But 70% of the field just ducks and make mistakes like me and don't deserve it. And the rest are fine. It's the 1% that Brady is a part of that are just completely fucking retarded that deserve to be protested. But hey, "why would anyone expect less from me".... Peter being biased with protests for the 3rd year in a row. "Why would anyone expect less of him". Get off your high horse and do your job without bias. It's no surprise someone else had to say something or I guess his move on Devin would have been overlooked with only you reviewing protests. Once again, you're a joke.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

What you doing?!?!?!
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Peter doesn't review protests alone every week, yet he does get the most flack. He wouldn't have been put in the position or kept in the position if we as a group didn't feel like we was doing his best and a fair job.

Peter did make a mistake though... not on penalties given or enforced, but he did forget in his news story to include that Brady's Pro license has also gone to provisional. We all know what that means...

Santino, you got a 6 week suspension for blatantly being an asshole on the track multiple times. Your first week back:

Chris has just come off of a six week suspension for taking out other racers along with riding the track backwards. An intentional takeout shows us Chris has yet to learn his lesson that he must race others fair without intentionally hurting others chances to have a successful race. Chris will be suspended indefinitely.

We have zero desire to have racers like that in our events.
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

Actually he went 15 races without another incident. All of outdoor and 3 races in this years sx. Id say thats a lot more than his next race back after a 6 week suspension. Everyone just likes to resort to being a dick in this forum. Its pathetic
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

I know it's a team effort and their is review. But it doesn't need to be unanimous. Which leaves rF split on some decisions so it's not always fair and completely agreed upon. I was there once and had insight and I still see it happening to this day. And you may think his job is being done fine and fair but he is the only member of rF who is so completely biased sometimes and conducts himself like a condescending asshole on the forums in 80% of his posts. So how is that respected. You can't do that in a position of power, or you shouldn't. That's why he's not respected by me. Anyone other Joe blow gets a pass, but you can't have that in a position like Peter.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th