2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by Ddavis »

AHeckman2 wrote:Sorry I should've checked up, that's my bad man :(
No worries, it just reminded me of most of the mains this year where I've been involved in stupid pileups the first 10 minutes of the race then put in good laps the last half, but by that time I'm losing time letting the leaders bye.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Ddavis wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:Sorry I should've checked up, that's my bad man :(
No worries, it just reminded me of most of the mains this year where I've been involved in stupid pileups the first 10 minutes of the race then put in good laps the last half, but by that time I'm losing time letting the leaders bye.
Honestly I feel the same. If anyone knows who and how much to pay to not die in the first corner or section please let me know :lol:
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Actually got a good start for once but tossed the anchor.. managed to work my way back to 7th (thanks Thomas ;)) so not a bad night. Honestly just surprised I made it through an LCQ :P
Team: CANVAS

Post by 317 »

Just wish I could go one race without causing any drama or being involved in any. Huge apology out to Jake Rose, was very stupid of me on the start. Honestly, I think this is the end for me. I contemplated even racing tonight, (as I was already on a 3 week suspension), but I did anyway. I thought it was going to be a good night after finishing 2nd in the heat, but obviously things turned to hell in the main.

Just want to give an apology to everyone that I was involved with tonight or even in the past. I know most people already have some strong hatred against me, and I completely respect that. When I'm racing, I get in this careless mindset and it honestly isn't even the person I am throughout the week. This is most likely the last you will all be seeing of me, whether I get an indefinite ban or not. Tired of putting myself in bad situations and making my name worse and worse. Completely understandable for some of you to hate me, but I just want to apologize. Thank you.. - Cody B
MxVelocity747

Post by MxVelocity747 »

317 wrote:Just wish I could go one race without causing any drama or being involved in any.
Then dont be fucking stupid
"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff Image
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

You're asking for too much Dade.
MxVelocity747

Post by MxVelocity747 »

Atom6246 wrote:You're asking for too much Dade.
Yeah youre right
"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff Image
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

317 wrote:Just wish I could go one race without causing any drama or being involved in any. Huge apology out to Jake Rose, was very stupid of me on the start. Honestly, I think this is the end for me. I contemplated even racing tonight, (as I was already on a 3 week suspension), but I did anyway. I thought it was going to be a good night after finishing 2nd in the heat, but obviously things turned to hell in the main.

Just want to give an apology to everyone that I was involved with tonight or even in the past. I know most people already have some strong hatred against me, and I completely respect that. When I'm racing, I get in this careless mindset and it honestly isn't even the person I am throughout the week. This is most likely the last you will all be seeing of me, whether I get an indefinite ban or not. Tired of putting myself in bad situations and making my name worse and worse. Completely understandable for some of you to hate me, but I just want to apologize. Thank you.. - Cody B
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

Why are the downloads getting bigger and bigger??? I can't even race anymore because the download is too big because I run on limited data. You guys need to fix this so I can race because I love this series but can't race it anymore.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Whiteracing204 wrote:Why are the downloads getting bigger and bigger??? I can't even race anymore because the download is too big because I run on limited data. You guys need to fix this so I can race because I love this series but can't race it anymore.
Said that 3 rounds ago, doesn't look like it's getting fixed.
Atom6246 wrote:Tell me why as the rounds go on, the file sizes get bigger?
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

No one is forcing you guys to download anything more than low res.

I don't want all these files on my PC either, Atom. I have all four versions from every round plus the originals, since 2015. And have to upload them each week. Upload is a helluva lot slower than download. At the end of the season I will make a fix for it so that you can delete them and download the "pack" once instead of 17 times. Or maybe that is what JLV will do when he adds it to the game download. IDK. But right now you're just going to have to deal with it for five more rounds. Sorry.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Whiteracing204 wrote:You guys need to fix this .
Actually no, we don't. Until you're paying my bills or the mother of my children I don't give two shits what you tell me to do.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Just wanna post this in here to show that no matter how screwed up your start of the race is, some type of comeback whether its to 10th or 1st is always possible. Never give up guys
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

317 wrote:Apology - Cody B
Then stop racing like you're having a seizure, Cody. Holy moly you were sketchy
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

checkerz wrote:
Whiteracing204 wrote:You guys need to fix this .
Actually no, we don't. Until you're paying my bills or the mother of my children I don't give two shits what you tell me to do.
What does all that have to do with making the download smaller? And I didn't mean it to sound like I'm going to force you to change it because I can't. I'm just telling you guys one way you could make the series better. I don't know why you got so mad over somthing like that.