2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by checkerz »

Memberships are up to date.
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

Chris I may have missed this, but when do sign ups open for SD?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

AWood wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I think people do shit like that all the time, but usually if you pass someone in the process you should let them back bye you.
I flew off the track like at least 5 times that night. And if you don't cut too many gates to not count your lap, Just get on and keep going if it wasn't faster or you didn't make a pass, as long as it's a safe re entry you'll be fine.
Yes, listen to A Wood.

Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

Ddavis wrote:
AWood wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I think people do shit like that all the time, but usually if you pass someone in the process you should let them back bye you.
I flew off the track like at least 5 times that night. And if you don't cut too many gates to not count your lap, Just get on and keep going if it wasn't faster or you didn't make a pass, as long as it's a safe re entry you'll be fine.
Yes, listen to A Wood.

Haha. homie should of probably watched the heat 1 for 250s too before speaking.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

what an idiot lmao
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

1 round in and this is the fourms gonna be a fun season :D :D
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Ddavis wrote:
AWood wrote:
Yes, listen to A Wood.

See! i could be like this dumb fuck and go backwards and hit someone, or i can take my 3 seconds of cuts for my .7 seconds gained.

and doing what i did saved me from being a part of burkeen landing on your head (btw i like how you handled that line, how you took it away but didnt keep going and make him land on you by default like kevin did to me, burkeen only landed on you because you scared him and he hit the brakes lol.)

James Webb wrote:what an idiot lmao
How am i an idiot? i handled it the only way i could, and the best way possible IMO...
Yung Kryp wrote:
Haha. homie should of probably watched the heat 1 for 250s too before speaking.
???
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Man I love the forums this time of year. The sim community is back boys and girls!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

AWood wrote:btw i like how you handled that line, how you took it away but didnt keep going and make him land on you by default like kevin did to me, burkeen only landed on you because you scared him and he hit the brakes lol
I even slowed down and went to the left hoping he wouldn't slam on the brakes :lol:
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Pro night signups are posted. Note: All racing from here on out will take place in bombshelter.mxsimulator.com (19800 for hosted events, 19801 through 19803 for automated events)
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

I wasn't here last week and am just wondering what the servers are for qualifying in 450 pro? heard you get a server or 2?
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Used my phone to upload these haha so if any things wrong with them that's why, but a quick glance at San Diego

If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Looks sick! Can't wait for tonight!
BigFluffyChiken
Team: Vital MX Racing

Post by BigFluffyChiken »

137 wrote:Used my phone to upload these haha so if any things wrong with them that's why, but a quick glance at San Diego
Track looks sweet, looking forward to it!
wheels1758 wrote:Pro night signups are posted. Note: All racing from here on out will take place in bombshelter.mxsimulator.com (19800 for hosted events, 19801 through 19803 for automated events)
I appreciate this update, the big red text is hard to miss even for an idiot like me :)
Image Image
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

AWood wrote:
Yung Kryp wrote:Yall are all drama lol. I saw the protest from a friend who showed me it and I couldn't help but laugh. Yeah im swerving, but guess what, it was my first day playing sim again in roughly 6 months due to work. feelsbadman. The line I took is a line pros in real life would do on other pros. But hey, the guy on the outside would check up and not be a nerd going for the section still. Did i crash? no. Did i mess up the rhythm aftertwards? no. Did i slam my back brake when i saw him not checking up? yes. did colton punt me in the heat? yes. did i protest? no. I play this shit for fun now.
You need to respect the fact that THIS ISNT REAL LIFE, and people cant turn their head to see you coming so ride like they cant, not like its real life. I would be fine if it was few turns for a transfer spot, but not to be a dick for no reason. You had every intention of slamming him for the spot.
As a 3rd person rider, I would've reacted to this aggressive but ok pass by Wilcox and not have gotten hit. That's why 1st person kinda frustrates me in this game. Seems like most everybody who plays with it can't anticipate a solid block pass for their lives, and then gets pissy when they get taken out cause they're already full throttle into the next section with a rider coming underneath them, when a 3rd person rider could see it and check up.
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol: