2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
DCreedz#523
Posts: 883
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 am
Team: Greef Clothing
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Postby DCreedz#523 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:50 am

Mxguy215 wrote:Question. Can ams start qualifying after the pros are finished? If so what servers?

http://www.racefactorygaming.com/events ... s/r2/qual/
Image

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Postby DBRider251 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:15 am

DCreedz#523 wrote:
Mxguy215 wrote:Question. Can ams start qualifying after the pros are finished? If so what servers?

http://www.racefactorygaming.com/events ... s/r2/qual/

Last week, i couldn't enter any of these servers because it said they were full
Image

newmanb138
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:41 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Ohio

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Postby newmanb138 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:19 am

newmanb138 wrote:I apologize if this has been covered in the last couple pages as I didn't see it.
What is the deal with ams/novice tomorrow. I noticed sign ups are still not up, and the page on rF has all the wrong times it appears? Is this only messed up on my end, or is it everyone?

Am I the only one with this problem? As no one else is mentioning it.

bcrase14
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:03 am
Team: Keystone Racing

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Postby bcrase14 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:20 am

newmanb138 wrote:
newmanb138 wrote:I apologize if this has been covered in the last couple pages as I didn't see it.
What is the deal with ams/novice tomorrow. I noticed sign ups are still not up, and the page on rF has all the wrong times it appears? Is this only messed up on my end, or is it everyone?

Am I the only one with this problem? As no one else is mentioning it.


I was wandering the same thing.

Mxguy215
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: California

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Postby Mxguy215 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:31 am

DBRider251 wrote:
DCreedz#523 wrote:
Mxguy215 wrote:Question. Can ams start qualifying after the pros are finished? If so what servers?

http://www.racefactorygaming.com/events ... s/r2/qual/

Last week, i couldn't enter any of these servers because it said they were full



Same here. I joined mxslobby one and it counted laps. I was just wondering if it will be the same way for tonight?

User avatar
SKlein
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:08 pm
Team: Evergood
Location: MN

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Postby SKlein » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:33 am

Has there been any clarification as to which of the qualifying servers are designated for each class? The list last week only showed Elsinore servers.

User avatar
DCreedz#523
Posts: 883
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 am
Team: Greef Clothing
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Postby DCreedz#523 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:35 am

bcrase14 wrote:
newmanb138 wrote:
newmanb138 wrote:I apologize if this has been covered in the last couple pages as I didn't see it.
What is the deal with ams/novice tomorrow. I noticed sign ups are still not up, and the page on rF has all the wrong times it appears? Is this only messed up on my end, or is it everyone?

Am I the only one with this problem? As no one else is mentioning it.


I was wandering the same thing.

I'm not 100% sure but I was going to wait for the Pro's to be finished and the track to be released and check back then. They might open it all up as soon as the pro's are finished.
Mxguy215 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:

Last week, i couldn't enter any of these servers because it said they were full



Same here. I joined mxslobby one and it counted laps. I was just wondering if it will be the same way for tonight?

For Am's, there are specific servers depending on what class you're in. (I think), so it will say the server is full if that's the 450AM class and you're only signed up for 250AM or whatever the case may be. Also, last week, the schedule ran like 45minutes behind as there were 170+ riders at UID grab, and Chris had some troubles with the race server. I hope this answered your questions
Image

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Postby DBRider251 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:43 am

DCreedz#523 wrote:For Am's, there are specific servers depending on what class you're in. (I think), so it will say the server is full if that's the 450AM class and you're only signed up for 250AM or whatever the case may be. Also, last week, the schedule ran like 45minutes behind as there were 170+ riders at UID grab, and Chris had some troubles with the race server. I hope this answered your questions

This happened on Pro night after they started racing, and on amateur night. I could only join mxslobby servers.
Image

barrington314
Posts: 5986
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:03 pm
Team: me
Location: Charleston, SC

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Postby barrington314 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:52 am

Top 15 450's are reserved in Elsinore 19805
Top 15 250's are reserved in Elsinore 19808

Everyone else:
450's: 19806; 19807
250's: 19809; 19810

User avatar
AWood
Posts: 4473
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 am
Team: Who Knows...
Location: Test Tracks and In N Out

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Postby AWood » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:53 am

barrington314 wrote:Top 15 450's are reserved in Elsinore 19805
Top 15 250's are reserved in Elsinore 19808

Everyone else:
450's: 19806; 19807
250's: 19809; 19810

are mxslobby servers still free for all?
barrington314 wrote:awood is right

Leclair wrote:i fuck you

2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th

barrington314
Posts: 5986
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:03 pm
Team: me
Location: Charleston, SC

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Postby barrington314 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:59 am

AWood wrote:
barrington314 wrote:Top 15 450's are reserved in Elsinore 19805
Top 15 250's are reserved in Elsinore 19808

Everyone else:
450's: 19806; 19807
250's: 19809; 19810

are mxslobby servers still free for all?

01 thru 10, yes.

barrington314
Posts: 5986
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:03 pm
Team: me
Location: Charleston, SC

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Postby barrington314 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:01 am

Round 2 Password: teV+W6&ra3r@&ac!7@ubadruch46hAbr


Links requiring NO password:
High Res

Medium Res
1/2 the texture sizes of high res

MediumV2 Res
High res decal textures, medium res object textures

Low Res
1/2 the texture sizes of medium res


If the flashing bothers you, place this in your personal folder. It will remove all billboards and flashes.
Flash Remover

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 959
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing
Location: TN, for now

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:03 am

Image
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image

kawy949
Posts: 973
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:33 pm
Team: Barry/Fly Racing
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Postby kawy949 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:08 am

Hmm, not sure whats up... but both weeks Ive had problems with MediumRes (v1) being corrupted. Downloaded the unpassworded version and same problem this week. Any ideas?

User avatar
DCreedz#523
Posts: 883
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 am
Team: Greef Clothing
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Postby DCreedz#523 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:14 am

kawy949 wrote:Hmm, not sure whats up... but both weeks Ive had problems with MediumRes (v1) being corrupted. Downloaded the unpassworded version and same problem this week. Any ideas?

I downloaded the passworded one and it didn't work. Downloaded the unpassworded one and it works fine.
Image


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Panic_rev151 and 9 guests