2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics

Organize races and post results here
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Re: 2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics (RD2 Out! Race On Tuesday!)

Post by broland278 »

Bnastyyy920 wrote:I'm just stating in general. any race, amatuers are always pushing the same lap times as the pros. I mean I suck and I know it haha, I was just curious lol
everyone rides am for like 3 years then finally move up lol or just ride am's forever. id like to host more classes, but unfortunately I just don't have the time. I've got work to do 24/7 and have to deal with the woman at home and everything else that pops up without notice lol
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Re: 2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics (RD2 Out! Race On Tuesday!)

Post by funkychicken »

Bnastyyy920 wrote:I'm just stating in general. any race, amatuers are always pushing the same lap times as the pros. I mean I suck and I know it haha, I was just curious lol
Think you need to check the lap times... Plus, lap times aren't what make pros, it's their ability to be fast AND stay consistent. Everyone could be a pro if the race was only lap. Take a couple more months before questioning the way things work. You've barely touched the surface of MX Sim, give it time
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

broland278 wrote:
everyone rides am for like 3 years then finally move up lol or just ride am's forever. id like to host more classes, but unfortunately I just don't have the time. I've got work to do 24/7 and have to deal with the woman at home and everything else that pops up without notice lol

Maybe let me host on the weekend Brandon ;)
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Tactical B4ndit
Team: Pogo Mx

Post by Tactical B4ndit »

so what happened to having a track map this week? if you want to enforce safe track re-entry I feel like this is a key thing
broland278

Post by broland278 »

I believe a track map was made after track release, I will have to check. If not I will find where it's posted tomorrow at work and post it up.
broland278

Post by broland278 »

Or you can PM josh if you'd like too
Tactical B4ndit
Team: Pogo Mx

Post by Tactical B4ndit »

Probably should have this sorted for next week before you release the track, not trying to be a dick but a track map for racing makes a big deal especially when your rules state that you need to re-enter the track safely. I'm glad you're putting on this series and I know it takes a lot of work behind the scenes but things like this hurt racing.
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

Tactical B4ndit wrote:Probably should have this sorted for next week before you release the track, not trying to be a dick but a track map for racing makes a big deal especially when your rules state that you need to re-enter the track safely. I'm glad you're putting on this series and I know it takes a lot of work behind the scenes but things like this hurt racing.
Not trying to say it's no big deal but it's pretty simple to make one if you need one that badly
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
broland278

Re: 2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics (RD2 TONIGHT @ 9PM EST)

Post by broland278 »

Results are now posted!
http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=309#results

Track for rd 3 - PinewoodMX by Kyle Watts

all i did was add a track map to the track folder

https://www.mediafire.com/?rdu8yxge0edgtdj

Credits to Kyle for letting me use the track!
broland278

Re: 2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics (RD2 TONIGHT @ 9PM EST)

Post by broland278 »

lemery554
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics (RD3 RELEASED!)

Post by lemery554 »

Definitely the worst track yet. Traction sucks so bad.
broland278

Re: 2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics (RD3 RELEASED!)

Post by broland278 »

Race tonight will be postponed until tomorrow or Friday. I feel like shit and won't be on the pc tonight and no one else can host off my account. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone please let me know in comments if tomorrow or Friday would be the best for everyone.
Calciferous

Post by Calciferous »

broland278 wrote:Race tonight will be postponed until tomorrow or Friday. I feel like shit and won't be on the pc tonight and no one else can host off my account. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone please let me know in comments if tomorrow or Friday would be the best for everyone.
tomorrow
Nick#443

Post by Nick#443 »

tomorrow
Fuey

Post by Fuey »

friday