2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics

Organize races and post results here
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: 2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics (RD1 May 16th!)

Post by USABMXER1 »

A license automatically moved up to Open, B is Ams, and C is Novice then? Make it quite easy to tell who is supposed to be in which track I think. But it would take an extremely long time to do that unless you had people have to request a license and then move them up on decision if they need it. Just my 2 cents on the whole thing though, you guys are great for hosting a completely free series and then having prizes I think? Or did you just get rid of the prizes from lack of support from certain groups?
Nick#443
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics (RD1 May 16th!)

Post by Nick#443 »

i downloaded low res 2 times now and it doesnt go into the game is there a issue with it or is it just me
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

Low res is working for others, you need to unzip the track folder inside the low res zip. Braiden, yes the series is completely free. Prizes are still in the works, i can most likely get more BG gift cards and VLAST is going to give out some t shirts and P2sta will be doing a render for each winner. As for the classes, there is no novice class. I can't edit the main post because Matt left to Austria for the army or something lol so I will be doing everything by myself now. With an A license, you would be required to ride Open class and B & C licenses can ride any class. People having an A license will be moved up accordingly. If someone doesn't have an A license on MXSLobby but races pro in rF/EMF they will be moved up and given an A license.
quick449
Team: Aspect

Post by quick449 »

low res wont work for me either
Nick#443

Post by Nick#443 »

thanks
Honda 138
Team: @Moto.Fails

Post by Honda 138 »

Can't Find Track Anywhere
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

Honda 138 wrote:Can't Find Track Anywhere
quick449 wrote:low res wont work for me either
You people need to listen. Open the folder, THEN open the zip file thing, THEN put the NEW folder from the zip into the mx sim folder. Not very hard.
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
funkychicken

Post by funkychicken »

Hey Broland/anyone else who is an admin, are you guys alright with me uploading a map that people can put into their folders? It shouldn't mess with anything

USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

funkychicken wrote:Hey Broland/anyone else who is an admin, are you guys alright with me uploading a map that people can put into their folders? It shouldn't mess with anything
Please do! It wouldn't affect how anybody without it rides at all, but I would definitely use it, I feel I ride better when I have them with the track.
funkychicken

Post by funkychicken »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zeuswxjx23dwsgk/map.png?dl=0
Poorly made map for the first round to see lappers or leaders or anything of the sort. just download and put in the same folder as the track

Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Re: 2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics (RD1 OUT NOW!)

Post by Clfitty »

Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
funkychicken

Re: 2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics (RD1 OUT NOW!)

Post by funkychicken »

Clfitty wrote:
You wanna let me borrow some of that speed? I seem to be lacking

USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

funkychicken wrote:https://www.dropbox.com/s/zeuswxjx23dwsgk/map.png?dl=0
Poorly made map for the first round to see lappers or leaders or anything of the sort. just download and put in the same folder as the track
Doesn't work :(
Calciferous

Post by Calciferous »

funkychicken wrote:
Honda 138 wrote:Can't Find Track Anywhere
quick449 wrote:low res wont work for me either
You people need to listen. Open the folder, THEN open the zip file thing, THEN put the NEW folder from the zip into the mx sim folder. Not very hard.
Lmao but why? I've never had to do that for a track before haha