2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics

Organize races and post results here
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing Supercross Series

Post by Logeyboy »

RXR_Banjo wrote:wow what can i say, hosts u have to do something about the lappers otherwise this series will die really soon,

if they dont listen, just kick them , be ready cuz protests are comin!
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

Logeyboy wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote:wow what can i say, hosts u have to do something about the lappers otherwise this series will die really soon,

⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

I understand that this track was ''hard'' to stay straight for some of the slower ams but they have to learn to let the leaders by..and if they need to roll a jump to do so then why not? they try to do all the rythem sections and u have to guess where they will go / will crash..
Phil Doyon #423
Xkxmotokid
Team: Full Throttle

Post by Xkxmotokid »

Dale you protested me yet for nothing?
mparise311
Team: Keystone Racing

Post by mparise311 »

First off I want to thank the massive amount of people for showing up, definitely more than expected and hope more show up for the rounds to come! This next round the MXSLobby classes will be split into two different events for signups. Pro and AM have separate events and separate signups. Also Pro can now run both 250 and 450 with a 22 riders straight to the main layout as we didn't even have enough to fill a main with round 1.
Pro signup: http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=250
AM singup: http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=251

To address the issue with the lappers. We will try our best to handle this issue in the future rounds but we dont exactly have a staff that can watch everyone's every move. If some of you would like to jump in our discord and volunteer your time to let me know whats going on I would be more than happy to shoot you an invite. I was streaming and running scripts by myself so its hard to look at chat let alone try and kick people or alert them of their negligence.

Anyways thanks for everyone coming out and hope to see you qualifying this week and at the next race!
Dont forget to follow both my twitch @ twitch.tv/keystonelightracing and on Instagram @KeystoneRacing

The next round is now available and you can begin qualifying immediately!

mparise311

Post by mparise311 »

I forgot to mention that Results are also all posted on MXSLobby already! Thanks again
Frantic87

Post by Frantic87 »

DaleMullins873 wrote:
Logeyboy wrote:

RND2 Hot Lap..... Lappers, Please respect the blue flag this upcoming week and move out of the way for leaders, I am going to have my finger on the kick button when the leaders start getting close... races were lost and good battles were completely destroyed ... I'm going to take a lot of the blame because the track was not good for racing and pretty much crap and I apologize for that, but I feel this one will be ... Anyways enjoy the video and thanks to everyone that showed up for rnd1 and hopefully we can keep this series going
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rofCNSVQGy4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<center>Image</center>
Frantic87

Post by Frantic87 »

wow, don't think I'll ever figure out the forums, here is the link for the rnd 2 hot lap smh :oops:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rofCNSVQGy4
<center>Image</center>
RXR_Banjo

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Brian, tracks look dope !! good job

Matthew: I did all my protests on mxslobby in the ''protest tab'' in round 1 event, can you tell me if you received them? Otherwise i will have to redo them in mxs events i guess?

Thanks !
Phil Doyon #423
mparise311

Post by mparise311 »

I have mentioned before to process Protests through mxsevents.net but from now on we will process through MXSLobby only. It is much easier for me to keep track of without loosing them in the forums. To do this go to the event that the incident occurred in, Post the demo, and list the rider you are protesting with your reasoning. All protests will be looked at and processed no later than the night of the following day. With that being said you must also put protests in before the evening the day after the race for them to be considered. Thank you and hope you all are enjoying Round 2!.
mparise311

Post by mparise311 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:Brian, tracks look dope !! good job

Matthew: I did all my protests on mxslobby in the ''protest tab'' in round 1 event, can you tell me if you received them? Otherwise i will have to redo them in mxs events i guess?

Thanks !

Yes i have received your protests and I will have the verdicts for each of them by this afternoon. Thanks!
MorganMX124

Post by MorganMX124 »

Is there a way to watch the stream over? Cant seem to get it to play on twitch, is it uploaded to YouTube? Thanks again
RXR_Banjo

Post by RXR_Banjo »

I watched it on twitch morgan this morning
Phil Doyon #423
Frantic87

Post by Frantic87 »

MorganMX124 wrote:Is there a way to watch the stream over? Cant seem to get it to play on twitch, is it uploaded to YouTube? Thanks again
I will have it on youtube a little later this afternoon
RXR_Banjo wrote:Brian, tracks look dope !! good job

Thanks !
Thank you, scaled it down a little from rnd 1 and the transitions are better so people aren't cross jumping across the track every time they hit a lip lol hopefully it helps with lappers a little bit... we will be announcing if lappers don't let the leaders by and continue to race them like last week, they will be getting kicked and not to be surprised
<center>Image</center>
RXR_Banjo

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Protests decisions?
Phil Doyon #423