2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics

Organize races and post results here
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (RD 9 Open! New Novice Guidelines)

Post by Whiteracing204 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
Dollafifty wrote:Top 12 novice guys can be bumped to amateur for sure. If your time is fast enough to qualify youre good enough for ams
Not always true. I ran a time fast enough to qualify me for a1 in the pro 450 class, but I promise that if I'd been in that pro race, all those guys would've been pissed that they had to race with an am
That's exactly why we need to qualify according to total race time instead of just 1 lap. I can't turn a fast lap and somtimes I don't even qualify because of that, but I'm a super consistent rider on the track. Some people are the total opposite and those people are the ones who ruin it because there very sloppy on the track. If you guys would qualify by the total race time I think there would be less complaining about OUT OF CONTROL RIDERS because the ones that do qualify are the ones who can keep it on two wheels. If I ran a series that's how I would do it but that's just what I think. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (RD 10 Out! Currently having issues with Qual times posting)

Post by VUSTTOS »

I'm really loving the tracks guys! Rd1 still my favourite tho.
Hope you guys keep with all this!!
Alex V111#1017
mparise311
Team: Keystone Racing

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (RD 10 Out! Currently having issues with Qual times posting)

Post by mparise311 »

Whiteracing204 wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:
Dollafifty wrote:Top 12 novice guys can be bumped to amateur for sure. If your time is fast enough to qualify youre good enough for ams
Not always true. I ran a time fast enough to qualify me for a1 in the pro 450 class, but I promise that if I'd been in that pro race, all those guys would've been pissed that they had to race with an am
That's exactly why we need to qualify according to total race time instead of just 1 lap. I can't turn a fast lap and somtimes I don't even qualify because of that, but I'm a super consistent rider on the track. Some people are the total opposite and those people are the ones who ruin it because there very sloppy on the track. If you guys would qualify by the total race time I think there would be less complaining about OUT OF CONTROL RIDERS because the ones that do qualify are the ones who can keep it on two wheels. If I ran a series that's how I would do it but that's just what I think. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!
If you can figure out how to make that work then i would be more than happy to implement something like that. But nobody that I know of has done anything like that yet.
Whiteracing204

Post by Whiteracing204 »

I would if I new how but I've never run a series. But I've heard of one guy who did that but I don't know if it is true or false. It's just a suggestion, I was told there's a way to do it but i wouldn't know how.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Back in 2013, Jon Rawlins set up MXS Central to record the total time from each person's 3 fastest lap times for the GP races, but that was set up on the site. I don't think anyone has made that an option on MXSLobby or SimRaces. So until that is made an option, I think you're stuck to the one fast lap
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
mparise311

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (RD 10 Tonight! Read Note in Post About Qual Times)

Post by mparise311 »

Note on Qualifying Times!
As you have all seen qualifying is not updating automatically in real time. This is an issue with MXSLobby and not us as a series. However we are currently working with MXSLobby to get this fixed but it isnt looking like it will be fixed by the race tonight. This will not effect racing however and we will go on tonight as scheduled. Times are only being updated when I personally force update everyone signed up for the series. I will do this periodically through the day. If you would like to see what time you actually have you can visit each of the server pages listed here:
19886: http://mxsimulator.com/servers/BingBong ... eSX_Rnd10/
19813: http://mxsimulator.com/servers/T1D3.flo ... eSX_Rnd10/
19843: http://mxsimulator.com/servers/T1D2.flo ... eSX_Rnd10/

Just click on the link for the server that you ran your time in to see what you would have. I will force update before UID grab for each class tonight to make sure we are all set. Hope to see everyone in the server tonight!

Bikes Allowed for Each Class
Open Novice: 125 2-Stroke & 250 4-Stroke Only!
250AM: 125 2-Stroke & 250 4-Stroke Only!
450AM: 250 2-Stroke, 350 4-Stroke & 450 4-Stroke Only!
125 Open: 125 2-Stroke Only!
Mxs Racer 303

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (RD 10 Tonight! Read Note in Post About Qual Times)

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

Hey guys :)!! If you want your stuff in the stream PM me with the download!!
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

Hopefully we will release it soon lol.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

250 demo any1? We need to get fernando banned lol
Phil Doyon #423
mparise311

Post by mparise311 »

ALL POINTS UPDATED!
newmanb138
Team: United

Post by newmanb138 »

Anyone have the novice demo from last night?
Colin Moore #727

Post by Colin Moore #727 »

Does anyone have Novice Main Event. I would like to watch it :D.
Colin Moore
Whiteracing204

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing SX Series (RD 11 OUT! Read Note in Post About Qual Times)

Post by Whiteracing204 »

Does anyone have the 125 open lcq on YouTube or something so I can watch it? I've looked but can't find anything.
Frantic87

Post by Frantic87 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:250 demo any1? We need to get fernando banned lol
newmanb138 wrote:Anyone have the novice demo from last night?
Colin Moore #727 wrote:Does anyone have Novice Main Event. I would like to watch it :D.
Whiteracing204 wrote:Does anyone have the 125 open lcq on YouTube or something so I can watch it? I've looked but can't find anything.
I will save all the demos from this coming race and post em here for you guys
<center>Image</center>
newmanb138
Team: United

Post by newmanb138 »

Frantic87 wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote:250 demo any1? We need to get fernando banned lol
newmanb138 wrote:Anyone have the novice demo from last night?
Colin Moore #727 wrote:Does anyone have Novice Main Event. I would like to watch it :D.
Whiteracing204 wrote:Does anyone have the 125 open lcq on YouTube or something so I can watch it? I've looked but can't find anything.
I will save all the demos from this coming race and post em here for you guys
Thanks Brian!!