['17 Team] Sobe Spanish MX Gamers

Organize races and post results here
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: ['17 Team] Sobe Spanish MX Gamers

Post by USABMXER1 »

PONZA77 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:Well for one, the games that Nordic has since presented us have sucked extremely badly and I am sure I am not the only one thinking that they are just bringing the motocross community away from all of the motocross games due to how arcade like they are making them, jumping like 7 jumps at a time just because you have a giant ass clutch boost is terrible, the only reason that Ama Supercross is using their videos for a preview of the track is because they are paying so much money, Mx Simulator would do so much better justice of the tracks than that game is but I am sure we would never get the chance to do the track previews that are 10 times better than Mx vs Atv Supercross Encore 2017 Track Edition are doing. For LCQ Studios, I am really hoping for a really good well made game, hopefully it'll be on PlayStation as well so I can play it with some of my friends on there but if its only on PC I am perfectly fine with that as well because I'll get to have a better frame rate than I would only PlayStation anyways. But you also forgot about one of the newer motocross games that has just came out as of recently, MX Bikes. In my opinion it is a better simulator than Mx Simulator is but I'll take Mx Simulator over MX Bikes all day long due to the lack of how many people have it and the problems with them barely even being able to get a second player in a server.
you made a mistake while quote USABMXER1 because the text you quote was originally written by Vusttos not by me xD

about your answer youre right with what u said except the mx bikes part, to me they stilll have work to do to make it decent,i bought it from day one and i dont play it, i mean its cool to have better graphics quality,tear off, neutral and so on, but physics are awful at the moment... i guess in the future (maybe near) it will be a nice game, its already better than what nordic do so lets cross fingers :)
Oh my bad lol, but I think it is a decent game, they still have a bunch of bugs that they have to fix but your able to actually ride and everything, I like that they have neutral, tear-offs, brake squeaks when you use them, it is a fun game to just hop on after raging on Sim but then you rage on there and go back to Sim. They are in Beta 5 right now and I haven't seen a big change in that game since Beta 3 was available but hopefully they get it all together sooner or later.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

USABMXER1 wrote:
PONZA77 wrote:This game is like 8 years old.
Could anyone tell me how many motocross videogames has come out in the last 8 years? At least a few. But, worth it? Only MXGP2.
What am I trying to say with this? That in this 8 years, people has been in search for a motocros videogame and they found Mx Sim. Most of this people doesn't even play the game now.
The thing is that in the next 10 years, the motocross videogame market will be pretty much covered for the motocross fans.
MXGP series are dope to satisfy the necesities of most of the european gamers.
AMA Supercross videogame will come out in 2018 so It will satisfy a big market in USA.
Seems like the guys from Nordic are working on something special.
And to end, the LCQ videogame who they seem to find the key of succes.
Well for one, the games that Nordic has since presented us have sucked extremely badly and I am sure I am not the only one thinking that they are just bringing the motocross community away from all of the motocross games due to how arcade like they are making them, jumping like 7 jumps at a time just because you have a giant ass clutch boost is terrible, the only reason that Ama Supercross is using their videos for a preview of the track is because they are paying so much money, Mx Simulator would do so much better justice of the tracks than that game is but I am sure we would never get the chance to do the track previews that are 10 times better than Mx vs Atv Supercross Encore 2017 Track Edition are doing. For LCQ Studios, I am really hoping for a really good well made game, hopefully it'll be on PlayStation as well so I can play it with some of my friends on there but if its only on PC I am perfectly fine with that as well because I'll get to have a better frame rate than I would only PlayStation anyways. But you also forgot about one of the newer motocross games that has just came out as of recently, MX Bikes. In my opinion it is a better simulator than Mx Simulator is but I'll take Mx Simulator over MX Bikes all day long due to the lack of how many people have it and the problems with them barely even being able to get a second player in a server.

I didnt meant to say what's game is better.
I was just facting that not many people will buy Mx Simulator in the upcoming 10 years if this game stays to be as same as it is today. The reason?
-MXGP 3
-AMA Supercross
-LCQ
-New Nordic game
Those 4 games will keep the new 80% of people enough entertained to not look for another game to buy (MxSim).
In the last 10 years there were shitty games so the 80% of motocross videogames fans decided to "take a look" at what MxSimulator was.
The 20% are us, the arcore gamers.

I totally agree with you guys about that virtual track map thing. It's well known that FELD is taking a lot of care about making things in a very proffesinal mode this year and that doesn't match with having a super arcade game making the virtual track map. Pretty sure in 2018 this will change with the upcoming official series game but meanwhile, would be cool to have MxSim there in the big screen but I don't know if this game would be ready to say "welcome" to thousand and thousand of people who would by the game just after watching the virtual lap but definitly would be awesome. Imagine EMF or RF with over 200 entries ON each class :P
Alex V111#1017
MxES_Pumu
Team: tow1n

Post by MxES_Pumu »

que grande vustticooos!!! jejejeje :)