Organize races and post results here
Gilmar_Austin
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Lucas Oil/TLD Honda

Re: MOTO1

Post by Gilmar_Austin »

James Parkin #77 wrote:
Gilmar_Austin wrote:
James Parkin #77 wrote: Well the rule I made was that the first person to make a team post gets the right to run the team and my skins.
But i already have everything setup man well... i guess there is no other way :|
You could always join teams with JMJS :roll:
Yea it's possible but i already contacted my friend who might make me a skin for the benji yamaha :)
Gilmar_Austin
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Lucas Oil/TLD Honda

Post by Gilmar_Austin »

Not trying to be cocky btw :oops:
James Parkin #77
Team: None

Post by James Parkin #77 »

Gilmar_Austin wrote:
James Parkin #77 wrote:
Gilmar_Austin wrote: But i already have everything setup man well... i guess there is no other way :|
You could always join teams with JMJS :roll:
Yea it's possible but i already contacted my friend who might make me a skin for the benji yamaha :)
Well thats fine then :)
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

James Parkin #77 wrote:
Gilmar_Austin wrote:
James Parkin #77 wrote: Have you posted about it on the forums anywhere?
No cause i wanted to get the team together first :?
Well the rule I made was that the first person to make a team post gets the right to run the team and my skins.
So you basically sold 2 people the same setups, and now they are arguing about who get's to run it for their team?
James Parkin #77
Team: None

Post by James Parkin #77 »

USABMXER1 wrote:
James Parkin #77 wrote:
Gilmar_Austin wrote: No cause i wanted to get the team together first :?
Well the rule I made was that the first person to make a team post gets the right to run the team and my skins.
So you basically sold 2 people the same setups, and now they are arguing about who get's to run it for their team?
I didn't sell anything to anybody, I released the cutout for everyone to use and stated that if anyone wants to use it as a team skin, they need to put a post on the forum somewhere so that nobody else makes the same team called moto1.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

James Parkin #77 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
James Parkin #77 wrote: Well the rule I made was that the first person to make a team post gets the right to run the team and my skins.
I didn't sell anything to anybody, I released the cutout for everyone to use and stated that if anyone wants to use it as a team skin, they need to put a post on the forum somewhere so that nobody else makes the same team called moto1.
Oh my bad