2017 Australian Motul MX Nationals Virtual Series

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
Logeyboy
Posts: 1921
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 am
Team: ilabb.com
Location: New Zealand

Re: 2017 Australian Motul MX Nationals Virtual Series

Postby Logeyboy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:23 pm

Craig wrote:So is this series going to restart half way through like SX because jack and ben had a fight?

No
If you enjoy the work/hosting I do donate here.
Image

User avatar
Logeyboy
Posts: 1921
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 am
Team: ilabb.com
Location: New Zealand

Re: 2017 Australian Motul MX Nationals Virtual Series

Postby Logeyboy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:23 pm

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Image

Sorry will fix now
If you enjoy the work/hosting I do donate here.
Image

Finnmx144
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:36 am
Team: Vurbmoto
Location: Australia

Re: 2017 Australian Motul MX Nationals Virtual Series

Postby Finnmx144 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:07 am

This is going to be sick boys! Tracks look unreal can't wait
skyzen wrote:You , byron and some byron's sucker of the FAG Army


No success in sim

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 981
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing EU
Location: London, Switzerland
Contact:

Re: 2017 Australian Motul MX Nationals Virtual Series

Postby mx201 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:40 am

Finnmx144 wrote:This is going to be sick boys! Tracks look unreal can't wait

I second that :D
Image

User avatar
DCreedz#523
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 am
Team: Greef Clothing
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 2017 Australian Motul MX Nationals Virtual Series

Postby DCreedz#523 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:58 am

Logeyboy wrote:--

PM Sent regarding numbers =)
Image

User avatar
jukabalamx94
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:16 pm
Team: PRO RACE TV/DirtMX
Location: Brazil

Re: 2017 Australian Motul MX Nationals Virtual Series

Postby jukabalamx94 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:47 am

YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!! :D :D :D :D
Image

User avatar
Logeyboy
Posts: 1921
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 am
Team: ilabb.com
Location: New Zealand

Re: 2017 Australian Motul MX Nationals Virtual Series

Postby Logeyboy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:59 am

You can post your skins here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=44584
If you enjoy the work/hosting I do donate here.
Image

User avatar
RFX_corentin_12
Posts: 374
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm
Team: Konnect Motosport
Location: France
Contact:

Re: 2017 Australian Motul MX Nationals Virtual Series

Postby RFX_corentin_12 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:15 pm

250 Pro: 125t 250f 250t - Moto 1 - 30 Minutes + 2 Laps | Moto 2 - 20 Minutes + 2 Laps (Open Licence)
450 Pro : 250f 250t 450f - Moto 1 - 30 Minutes + 2 Laps | Moto 2 - 20 Minutes + 2 Laps (Open Licence)


It's normal both moto dont have the same times? Or its a mistakes?
Image

kurash900
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:05 am
Team: 101Designs
Contact:

Re: 2017 Australian Motul MX Nationals Virtual Series

Postby kurash900 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:24 pm

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
250 Pro: 125t 250f 250t - Moto 1 - 30 Minutes + 2 Laps | Moto 2 - 20 Minutes + 2 Laps (Open Licence)
450 Pro : 250f 250t 450f - Moto 1 - 30 Minutes + 2 Laps | Moto 2 - 20 Minutes + 2 Laps (Open Licence)


It's normal both moto dont have the same times? Or its a mistakes?

just in the first race you are tired, the second race cut lol
Image

User avatar
Logeyboy
Posts: 1921
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 am
Team: ilabb.com
Location: New Zealand

Re: 2017 Australian Motul MX Nationals Virtual Series

Postby Logeyboy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:35 pm

kurash900 wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
250 Pro: 125t 250f 250t - Moto 1 - 30 Minutes + 2 Laps | Moto 2 - 20 Minutes + 2 Laps (Open Licence)
450 Pro : 250f 250t 450f - Moto 1 - 30 Minutes + 2 Laps | Moto 2 - 20 Minutes + 2 Laps (Open Licence)


It's normal both moto dont have the same times? Or its a mistakes?

just in the first race you are tired, the second race cut lol

That's how it is in Australia.
If you enjoy the work/hosting I do donate here.
Image

User avatar
RFX_corentin_12
Posts: 374
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm
Team: Konnect Motosport
Location: France
Contact:

Re: 2017 Australian Motul MX Nationals Virtual Series

Postby RFX_corentin_12 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:43 pm

Logeyboy wrote:
kurash900 wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
It's normal both moto dont have the same times? Or its a mistakes?

just in the first race you are tired, the second race cut lol

That's how it is in Australia.


Ok ;)
Image

kurash900
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:05 am
Team: 101Designs
Contact:

Re: 2017 Australian Motul MX Nationals Virtual Series

Postby kurash900 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:46 pm

Logeyboy wrote:
kurash900 wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
It's normal both moto dont have the same times? Or its a mistakes?

just in the first race you are tired, the second race cut lol

That's how it is in Australia.

Ok, nice
Image


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DCreedz#523, MXTYSEN21, Triptez(Ethan Parks), ZanderBigwood and 8 guests