2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's

Organize races and post results here
Zarse718
Team: Motochasin

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - Sign ups end at midnight | Payments accepted until Wednesday at midnight

Post by Zarse718 »

I'm pretty sure I payed in the beginning of May hard to remember.
supermottousa19 wrote:name: Walter Gebhardt
accomplishments on mx simulator: I suck at this game is that 1
What you can do to contribute to the team, skinning, modeling,good attitude, clean race, not a prick, etc: im good with cumputers and all that crap
Ddavis

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's - Sign ups end at midnight | Payments accepted until Wednesday at midnight

Post by Ddavis »

You've been added, and you're right Jack.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Update on the server! The races will be held in DX3.flowtechmxs.com:19900
ethyuio

Post by ethyuio »

Devin can you change my coast to the east coast?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Alright everyone I'm done accepting sign ups from here on out. I'll be accepting payments up until the races though for people who've already signed up.
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

when will the final entry lists be out?
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
Zarse718
Team: Motochasin

Post by Zarse718 »

Ddavis wrote:You've been added, and you're right Jack.
Thanks Devin!!
supermottousa19 wrote:name: Walter Gebhardt
accomplishments on mx simulator: I suck at this game is that 1
What you can do to contribute to the team, skinning, modeling,good attitude, clean race, not a prick, etc: im good with cumputers and all that crap
Azodin
Team: Privateer

Post by Azodin »

POST FOR KHAMAR GLOVER
I Khamar Glover originally signed up for one of the tracks that were taken out and i payed April 8 the day i signed up but that track of course was taken out and i had to resign up for a different track so when i did so i was not going to pay again.
im quite confident that if you check yourself you will see that you have gotten a payment from Khamar Glover on that day.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Azodin wrote:POST FOR KHAMAR GLOVER
I Khamar Glover originally signed up for one of the tracks that were taken out and i payed April 8 the day i signed up but that track of course was taken out and i had to resign up for a different track so when i did so i was not going to pay again.
im quite confident that if you check yourself you will see that you have gotten a payment from Khamar Glover on that day.
Added.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Prolly should of rode the 17 Muddy Creek track before I left I forgot you changed it to 17 oh well I think I'll qualify just fine 8)
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'll leave it up to you guys to decide, do you want to do it on 2017 Muddy Creek or 2017 High Point for the East qualifier?
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Devin, I can't make West quali on monday i have to go meet clients and ill be out of town (suck cuz i LOVE GH and i hate Muddy creek :( ... )

Could you move me to the east Quali on wednesday?

Sorry for the inconveniences but work comes before MXS haha !

Thanks buddy !
Phil Doyon #423
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Alright that's the last request I will take for switching coasts. We will race on Muddy Creek.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Ddavis wrote:Alright that's the last request I will take for switching coasts. We will race on Muddy Creek.
Awwwwww I wanted high point :(
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Since Bradclay fell off the face of the earth apparently, there's a chance we might end up riding last years tracks for the final version. There's some stuff I want fixed on his "latest" version but he hasn't gotten back to me on many months now, so with that kind of effort being put in while I'm putting in a lot of work to make the event go smoothly, I might as well use the track that Kyle Watts put in many hours into making nice while also incorporating changes I wanted to see added (back when he originally made it).