2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's

Organize races and post results here
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Re: 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's

Post by T_Frye127 »

maybe if you wouldnt have homologated me to a 125 then this bullshit wouldnt have happend.
along with all the other ignorant shit you said to me like "deal with it" or "if you dont like it leave" after i paid you 10 bucks to race a shitty hosted event that was unorganized af... lil fuckin pecker neck

people pay rF to race their stuff because they know what they are doing and handle their stuff somewhat professionally..

i had no problem throwin you some money for me and others to race an event, but when you act like a child towards me and everyone else that paid you... yeah you can eat a dick bud
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

What do you mean homologated to a 125? What were you trying to ride?
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

What do you mean 10 bucks? :?
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

He paid for his friend to race.
mx201

Post by mx201 »

Ddavis wrote:He paid for his friend to race.
Ah
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

T_Frye127 wrote:maybe if you wouldnt have homologated me to a 125 then this bullshit wouldnt have happend.
Still curious why this happened? What dyno were you trying to ride?

If there's a dyno missing, it was probably due to the list of dynos that Wheels sent me and I didn't know it was missing from the list. I never told you to "deal with it" or "if you don't like it leave".

bossman241
Team: POGO AH GO GO

Post by bossman241 »

what were the final results, anyone know?
TwistedMotor dropout | POGO MX recruit hopeful | RF D Class pro | holding it tapped 1st gear
Hurricane
Team: VlastMX.com

Post by Hurricane »

bossman241 wrote:what were the final results, anyone know?
Ddavis wrote:Congrats to the champions Hayden Stevenson (Schoolboy), Jakob Hubbard (250 B, 450 B), and Atom Holm (250 Pro, Open Pro).
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Are we paying to be in this or is it for free???
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

This event is already over.
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Ddavis wrote:This event is already over.
go on MXS Lobby bro
Hurricane
Team: VlastMX.com

Post by Hurricane »

InfernalKerr77 wrote:
go on MXS Lobby bro
He hosted it, bro. I'm pretty sure he would know
mx201

Post by mx201 »

InfernalKerr77 wrote:
go on MXS Lobby bro
:lol: :lol: :lol: I just died laughing when he said go on mxslobby bro
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

"Go on mxslobby bro"

lel
James#134
Team: SplitDesignCo

Post by James#134 »

Ddavis wrote:
2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's National Motocross Championships!
Hello everybody! I'm here to introduce the 2017 DX3 Loretta Lynn's National Motocross Championships! There will be a registration fee of $5.00 USD to attend the qualifiers and national this year. Once you pay the registration fee, you will be able to attend the East or West regional qualifier, where the top 20 riders will advance to Loretta Lynns. If you qualify, you will be able to compete at Loretta Lynn's for three days of intense racing. The first set of races will be completed on day 1, while moto 2 will be on day 2, and day 3 will feature the final set of motos where champions are crowned. The track for this years event was updated to replicate the 2016 layout by bradclay306 (everyone make sure to thank him!). The skies decided to open up for the second set of motos so bring your roll offs!

Information

Server
DX3.flowtechmxs.com:19900

Registration
It will cost $5.00 USD to compete in this event. Please try your best to show up for your regional, it's possible you can attend a different regional but it's not guaranteed. You can pay now and sign up later once you know which qualifier you will be able to attend, or sign up now and pay later, as long as its before the cutoff prior to the event. The cutoff for all sign ups will be on Monday, June 19th. I will not be accepting sign ups after that for any of the regions, this leaves me plenty of time to prepare the scripts and make sure everything is set for a busy week of racing! That means racing begins in less than 6 weeks! This gives everyone more than enough time to sign up and pay the registration fee.

Pay here!

You are free to donate towards the event. Also, please do not sign up more than once. Multiple sign ups will create a lot of confusion and ultimately may deny your sign up.

When
West Coast LLQ @ 2017 rF Glen Helen - Monday June 26th
East Coast LLQ @ 2017 rF Muddy Creek - Wednesday June 28th

The National & Loretta Lynn's Dude Ranch in Hurricane Mills, TN
Moto 1 will be held on Tuesday July 11th
Moto 2 will be held on Thursday July 13th
Moto 3 will be held on Tuesday July 18th

UPDATED TRACK LINK
I removed a lot of the trees, but didn't make it where it looked naked. Hopefully it rides smoother for a lot of you.

Due to the new scheduling, we will be able to race the 2017 versions of Glen Helen and Muddy Creek as well.

Everything will begin at 6:00 PST each night http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Skins
There will be a skins thread after the regionals are completed.

Bibs
You can download the 2017 bib here, however you don't need to use it until you've qualified for the national.

Classes
You will be able to sign up for the maximum of 2 classes. You will not be able to race in an Amateur class and a Pro class. Each class will do a 15 minute + 1 lap moto, except Open Pro Sport that will do 20 minutes + 1 lap.

Schoolboy 1
You can race in this class if you haven't raced pro in 2017 and/or score points in the pro class in 2016. (125cc, Amateur)

250 B
You can race in this class if you haven't raced pro in 2017 and/or score points in the pro class in 2016. (125-250cc, Amateur)

450 B
You can race in this class if you haven't raced pro in 2017 and/or score points in the pro class in 2016. (250-450cc, Amateur)

250 Pro Sport
You are eligible for this class if you've raced in the Pro class in 2017. (125-250cc, Pro)

Open Pro Sport
You are eligible for this class if you've raced in the Pro class in 2017. (125-450cc, Pro)

Prizes
Prizes have not been finalized, as in, there is no prizes.

Loretta Lynn's Race Format
6:00 PM PST - Schoolboy 1 (10 minutes + 1 lap)
250 Pro Sport (15 minutes + 1 lap)
250 B (10 minutes + 1 lap)
450 B (10 minutes + 1 lap)
Open Pro Sport (15 minutes + 1 lap)
Racing should conclude roughly around 7:30 PM PST

Racing might start later than the listed times, but I won't start them any sooner.

FAQ
• There will be no UID grab, so you don't need to be in the server at 6:00 PM PST
• If you are caught cutting the track, punting, or sandbagging you will be disqualified from the event.
• Please be ready to race, I will not be waiting for anyone if they are late to the line.
• If you receive the blue bar, please try your best to allow the leaders to pass you safely. Failing to do so can result in a penalty and/or ban from racing.
• You will be disqualified for backing up on the starting line, and/or using the Leclair technique.
• All times are estimated, please don't go off them. Be in the server and be aware of what is on the track. The races may start later than what is listed, but will not be starting any sooner than what is posted below.
• Points will be given out Olympic style, if you DNS you will be given 50 points. Tie breakers will be decided by most recent moto score.

Thank you
Checkerz and Mxrewind - Original track and the 2014 track
JB323 - For his versions of the track
Bradclay306 - For updating the 2015 version of the track (plus whoever helped with the 2017 track)
Race - Decals from 15' Thunder Valley
Twistmoto - For his fence objects and decals
SMR - For the start gate
Logeyboy - Base scripts
salamanda101 - For allowing me to edit the finish line banner
Tony Rubio - For last years stuff and the last minute finish line change
137 - For making updates to the terrain and environment
And all the others who helped through the years

Please feel free to ask any additional questions!
track looks sweet